Can Men Wear Makeup? Any Facial Additives?

PeaceBlondie

i dont know why many thais hate their natural tans.

The simple answer is that all people who are "this" would rather be "that". All paleface Europeans would rather be tannned because most Europeans are paleface. All tanned Thais would rather be paleface because most Thais are tanned. I've been visiting Thailand for 13 years and the one thing that I've noticed most of all is that 'stars' on Thai TV have got more farang-like every year. It's possible to watch Thai TV nowadays and not realise that you're actually in Thailand :o

I've been visiting Thailand for 13 years and the one thing that I've noticed most of all is that 'stars' on Thai TV have got more farang-like every year. It's possible to watch Thai TV nowadays and not realise that you're actually in Thailand :D

When watching Thai TV, I'm always remarking to my soul-mate, "That guy cannot possibly be Thai!" Oops. Wrong again. :o

Edited by toptuan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

why not? at the end of the day what is the definition of a real man? would putting make up change on chromosome? :o

noticed that here in thailand is more common for men in bathroom to check their look and style in the mirror than in europe.

Edited by yabbit

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, as one of the previous poster said ... Gaultier released the 1st ever commercially available line of men's make-up. Men have been wearing make-up for centuries... perfectly fine if you're not into it, but why be intimidated &/or judgemental of other men being less masculine just because of it? It's all a matter of who's got the balls to wear some.

Women today are the real men, anyway. Next!

• 1 month later...

i came to realize that in Europe if i will put make-up and go out, some people might stare at me or point at me while whispering at the ear of someone with them.

here in Thailand? totally normal, even if i go to a straight place no one will stare at me or look at me like i am coming from outer space.