Burmese Staff

TwoDogz

How to go about finding a Burmese couple to take care of a small farm ?

Agents pose a problem as they would say anything to get them employed and gain their commission.

Need a couple with some experience and desire to run a farm, but also need to speak either good Thai or english.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Your best bet is to do it yourself, and then gain the trust of your employees. i don't recommend just employing someone, you need them to be in your pocket and constantly benefit from you being around...

I'm in no way racist or rude, I've done this. Once whoever you decide to trust in your venture becomes more comfortable in you looking after them as opposed to ripping you off, you're on to a winner.

Where is your farm and what type of farm is it? If your farm is in a rural area you are going to have a hard time keeping an employee that can speak English or Thai as they could make a decent living in any of the cities. For an english speaking worker I would expect you to pay 100,000- 150,000 a month....this is just a guess.

Agents will give you a worker fairly quickly but as soon as their term is up (or earlier), they will be gone because the agent will put them somewhere else to make the commission again. working with agents is ok on a short term basis but don't expect to keep the worker for long.

• 7 months later...

Where is your farm and what type of farm is it? If your farm is in a rural area you are going to have a hard time keeping an employee that can speak English or Thai as they could make a decent living in any of the cities. For an english speaking worker I would expect you to pay 100,000- 150,000 a month....this is just a guess.

Agents will give you a worker fairly quickly but as soon as their term is up (or earlier), they will be gone because the agent will put them somewhere else to make the commission again. working with agents is ok on a short term basis but don't expect to keep the worker for long.

Hi Every body! Just signed up in here. I'm Burmese and pretty good in English, I think. For English speaking worker I expect 20,000 - 30,000 per month. It's been almost 8 months but if Mr. woDogz is still looking for Burmese couple, please call <phone number removed>. Much thanks.

Edited by SeaVisionBurma
removed personal contact info

Hi Every body! Just signed up in here. I'm Burmese and pretty good in English, I think. For English speaking worker I expect 20,000 - 30,000 per month. It's been almost 8 months but if Mr. woDogz is still looking for Burmese couple, please call <phone number removed>. Much thanks.[/size]

Welcome to the forum Myoe.

I have removed your phone number from the post - sorry, its against our forum rules.

The member who posted about looking for staff for his farm is no longer registered with this forum.

As a suggestion, perhaps you can post in the "Jobs wanted in Thailand" section of the Thailand Forum

See this link here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/116-job-wanted-in-thailand-hire-me/

Good luck.

• 5 months later...