U S Embassy In Bangkok Issues Security Warnings To Citizens In Thailand

webfact

The same point with posting quotes from the Koran.

The people who use these books to justify killing are in a very tiny percentage of this in any faith. This who condemn an entire faith be it Christians, Jews or Muslims are the dangerous ones. And if people want to ignorantly believe 9/11 and the vast majority of terrorist attacks around the globe are because of religion then others have the right to think just as stupidly and believe that wars in Iraq and Afganastan are because of US religious leader's beliefs.

Dude, think all you want. Assume that the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan was done by a 'religious leader'. Blame Bush for everything even though he's no longer president.

You claim it's a small percentage of crazies and yet we have whole countries that are ruled by these crazy Islamists and the craziness have trickled down to the people. Iran anyone? Afghanistan before spiritual leader Bush invaded. We have countries like Egypt and Libya in danger of being taken over by the same crazies. So no, only a fool dismisses the barbarians as just being a 'tiny percentage' when they're taking over entire countries.

rrrrrright... So it would be ok then if the US of A (holes) takes over the whole world? Cool!!!! That would actually be great, since then we all could get the chip installed and watch Oprah all day, while having Mc D. deliver our daily food until we die with 45, max. 50 because we all weigh a minimum of 300kg, and have our bodies removed by fork lift. Everyone who dared to live healthy and has the nerve to try and live beyond 50 will be sent to Guantanamo Bay or simply get his chip deactivated. Wouldn't that be a world worth living in? Wouldn't it be pure bliss?

Not saying here that the Stone Age world envisioned by muslim extremists would be more tempting, but the New United Mickey Mouse Order frightens the $#it out of me just as much...

Edited by catweazle

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, we need to look no further to see how easy it is for ignorant people to condemn entire groups on either side of the equation. Some people are so far gone they have no clue how ignorant, wrong, extreme and dangerous their views are. However it does make it easy to see how just how ignorant people can be when they are misinformed be it Hitler's Germany or extremists in the middle east or the nut job racists and religious freaks in the west.

But you got to love the attitude (if you have serious issues) that the west should not be held accountable for the actions of a few but all the people of the Islamic faith should be.

That (the idea that killing in the name of Islam is a minority opinion) is just patently false. There is widespread support for applications of Sharia law that include execution for a wide range of offenses. In countries like Egypt and Pakistan, honor killings have at least the tacit approval of the vast majority of the society. I'm sorry but Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism and Hinduism simply do not happen to coincide with medieval punishment methods and an interpretation of religious texts that borders on fanatical for the MAJORITY of adherents. Find me a Muslim that doesn't believe the Koran is the word of god and is not open to the consideration that it is an ancient text that has questionable application, in many regards, by a modern political standard (the Koran has very specific political prescriptions that the Torah and Bible simply do not have). You can quote the Bible endlessly but you can't find me a modern Christian crusade/jihad/whatever. Islam is different. Period. Your insistence on trying to show how every religion is equally violent is so obvious and so clearly misguided. It just doesn't comport with basic empirical evidence.

• Like 2

The same point with posting quotes from the Koran.

The people who use these books to justify killing are in a very tiny percentage of this in any faith. This who condemn an entire faith be it Christians, Jews or Muslims are the dangerous ones. And if people want to ignorantly believe 9/11 and the vast majority of terrorist attacks around the globe are because of religion then others have the right to think just as stupidly and believe that wars in Iraq and Afganastan are because of US religious leader's beliefs.

Dude, think all you want. Assume that the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan was done by a 'religious leader'. Blame Bush for everything even though he's no longer president.

You claim it's a small percentage of crazies and yet we have whole countries that are ruled by these crazy Islamists and the craziness have trickled down to the people. Iran anyone? Afghanistan before spiritual leader Bush invaded. We have countries like Egypt and Libya in danger of being taken over by the same crazies. So no, only a fool dismisses the barbarians as just being a 'tiny percentage' when they're taking over entire countries.

rrrrrright... So it would be ok then if the US of A (holes) takes over the whole world? Cool!!!! That would actually be great, since then we all could get the chip installed and watch Oprah all day, while having Mc D. deliver our daily food until we die with 45, max. 50 because we all weigh a minimum of 300kg, and have our bodies removed by fork lift. Everyone who dared to live healthy and has the nerve to try and live beyond 50 will be sent to Guantanamo Bay or simply get his chip deactivated. Wouldn't that be a world worth living in? Wouldn't it be pure bliss?

Not saying here that the Stone Age world envisioned by muslim extremists would be more tempting, but the New United Mickey Mouse Order frightens the $#it out of me just as much...

I don't love the Americans but I'd sooner get fat eating McDs and watching Oprah then living in a country where I can only watch whatever the government tells me to watch and am not allowed to have booze, eat pork or fuc_k unmarried women or face getting stoned to death. But who knows? They're always people like you that are into 'disciplined' living.

No, but disciplined sex, perhaps? thumbsup.gif

However, US of A also has no right to kill everything non-Mickey Mouse, just like the muslims don't have the right to kill everyone who is non-muslim...

Edited by catweazle

Wow, we need to look no further to see how easy it is for ignorant people to condemn entire groups on either side of the equation. Some people are so far gone they have no clue how ignorant, wrong, extreme and dangerous their views are. However it does make it easy to see how just how ignorant people can be when they are misinformed be it Hitler's Germany or extremists in the middle east or the nut job racists and religious freaks in the west.

But you got to love the attitude (if you have serious issues) that the west should not be held accountable for the actions of a few but all the people of the Islamic faith should be.

That (the idea that killing in the name of Islam is a minority opinion) is just patently false. There is widespread support for applications of Sharia law that include execution for a wide range of offenses. In countries like Egypt and Pakistan, honor killings have at least the tacit approval of the vast majority of the society. I'm sorry but Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism and Hinduism simply do not happen to coincide with medieval punishment methods and an interpretation of religious texts that borders on fanatical for the MAJORITY of adherents. Find me a Muslim that doesn't believe the Koran is the word of god and is not open to the consideration that it is an ancient text that has questionable application, in many regards, by a modern political standard (the Koran has very specific political prescriptions that the Torah and Bible simply do not have). You can quote the Bible endlessly but you can't find me a modern Christian crusade/jihad/whatever. Islam is different. Period. Your insistence on trying to show how every religion is equally violent is so obvious and so clearly misguided. It just doesn't comport with basic empirical evidence.

I believe that Nisa says this with one eyeball turned towards world history... agree though when it comes to the modern day timeline - then it appears that the muslim religion is the only one that still got stuck in the dark ages. And of course, Shariah law sucks big time!!! Does anyone in this forum know that there was a German politician who openly stated that the Shariah law should of course be considered to be woven into the German constitution (if there is any, what still is unclear) and that The Q'uran is a part of Europe... I think it was Einstein who said that only human stupidity is infinite...

There are 1.5 Billion Muslims in the world and to subscribe to the beliefs than any more than a tiny fraction are involved in terrorism is both idiotic and dangerous. And it is not only Sharia law that has sentences of death but also countries such as the US and Buddhist countries such as Thailand. In fact between China and the US, the number of people killed in all regions with Sharia law is minuscule in comparison.

Those who want to ignorantly condemn all Islam for the acts of a few are dangerous too this world but thankfully most of them only talk the talk of wanting others to wipe them out and don't have the balls to put match their actions to their words.

There are 1.5 Billion Muslims in the world and to subscribe to the beliefs than any more than a tiny fraction are involved in terrorism is both idiotic and dangerous. And it is not only Sharia law that has sentences of death but also countries such as the US and Buddhist countries such as Thailand. In fact between China and the US, the number of people killed in all regions with Sharia law is minuscule in comparison.

Those who want to ignorantly condemn all Islam for the acts of a few are dangerous too this world but thankfully most of them only talk the talk of wanting others to wipe them out and don't have the balls to put match their actions to their words.

You didn't address the points in my post. Why don't you take a look at the statistics in the included .pdf. You are completely wrong. In some Middle Eastern countries, a full one third of the population is positively supportive of terrorist attacks on US targets.

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

Not sure if it was a good idea to place Sharia law on the same shelve together with other international laws that are NOT interwoven with religion... This comparison stinks and will backfire if anyone (and most certainly will) posts here the full content of Sharia inhumanity such as permission to stone small girls to death if they got raped by a family member and $#ite like this that MUST - in the mind of any sane person - simply CRY "WRONG!!!!! WRONG!!!!! WRONG!!!!! WRONG!!!!!" What world are you living in? Are you blind?????

You didn't address the points in my post. Why don't you take a look at the statistics in the included .pdf. You are completely wrong. In some Middle Eastern countries, a full one third of the population is positively supportive of terrorist attacks on US targets.

http://www.worldpubl...I_Feb09_rpt.pdf

Although your link is about citizens of countries views on America and not anything to do with religious beliefs as most (3/4th) of Muslims live outside the middle east and north Africa .... I'll play along for a moment.

FROM YOUR LINK in summarizing conclusions:

Rejection of Attacks on American Civilians

Large majorities denounce attacks on American civilians, whether in the US or in a Muslim country, though there has been some softening in the numbers who hold this view strongly. Most reject the argument that such attacks are the only way to get the US to listen to the Islamic people and a growing percentage perceive them as an ineffective method for achieving political ends.
As a general principle large majorities reject the use of violent methods such as
bombings and assassinations to achieve political goals

While the below would be called patriotism if about occupying forces in the west, I assume this is what you are referring to as supporting terrorism (attacking an occupying military).

Attacks on US Troops Based in Muslim Countries

Significant numbers--majorities in some nations--approve of attacks on US troops based in Muslim countries, presumably as a means to apply pressure for their removal.

Edit: a side note to consider from your link ...

Perception of US Goals Re Maintaining Control of Mideast Oil

The belief that it is a US goal to“maintain control over the oil resources of the Middle East is so widespread as to be consensual, and isespecially strong in Middle Easterncountries. This is seen as a US goa lby 88 percent in Egypt, 67 percent inIndonesia and 62 percent in Pakistan.In late 2006 82 percent of Moroccans agreed.
Edited by Nisa

Not sure if it was a good idea to place Sharia law on the same shelve together with other international laws that are NOT interwoven with religion... This comparison stinks and will backfire if anyone (and most certainly will) posts here the full content of Sharia inhumanity such as permission to stone small girls to death if they got raped by a family member and $#ite like this that MUST - in the mind of any sane person - simply CRY "WRONG!!!!! WRONG!!!!! WRONG!!!!! WRONG!!!!!" What world are you living in? Are you blind?????

And how many people's warped views on right or wrong results in killings of others in the world be it a movie theater in the US or kids on retreat in Norway? These views are in the minority just as Sharia law is but people are welcome to believe whatever makes their boat float and justify the ignorant hating of entire groups be it the people of a country or an entire religion or the color of their skin.. while of course condemning other who do the same on the other side.

Edited by Nisa

Anyone can make a case against an entire group be it a religion, the people of a country or even blacks in the US for having the highest percentage of murders or whites for the damage they have done throughout history but to do such is is sick and sad when the purpose is to justify racist, bigoted or intolerant views of those different than themselves and that they are too ignorant to understand.

• Like 2

That's certainly one way of reading the statistics. You ignored the 80+ percent of Egyptians who approve of attacks on US troops in Muslim countries. Your point doesn't change the bottom line which is that in some Muslim countries (and not in non-Muslim Thailand, Canada, China, Argentina, etc, etc, etc.), extremely large percentages of the populations support executions, murders, and assassinations as legitimate for simple transgressions. That is not seen in the respective cases of any of the other world religions I'm aware of. Islam is in serious need of reform, and if reform is impossible, the religion will become the singular enemy of the secular, free world. Islam is, right now and though it has not always been (the Turks saved some of Plato's dialogues from the zealous hands of the medieval Catholic church), a fundamental threat to world peace and human advancement. Take note of the fact that the significant Islamic population using Bumrungrad Hospital is the UAE elite and government officials. The UAE is progressive enough to recognize that religious restrictions in their OWN country prevent the possibility of basic healthcare, especially for women.

• Like 1

And how many people's warped views on right or wrong results in killings of others in the world be it a movie theater in the US or kids on retreat in Norway? These views are in the minority just as Sharia law is but people are welcome to believe whatever makes their boat float and justify the hating of entire groups it the people of a country or an entire religion.. while of course condemning other who do the same on the other side.

Nisa, as much as I appreciate your previous postings and views which mostly are quite alright, I believe that by now you have lost your bearings here in this discussion. You add too many things to the mix and it all is by now a twisted and bizarre wall carpet of pro-muslim and pro-Sharia stuff that has nothing to do with school and cinema shootings, or with what happened in Utoya...

For me it's time to leave this thread now as it is pointless to continue. It is a fact that - at least to the stunned eye of the beholder - in these times most unrest, lawlessness, and hatred origins from muslim countries and muslim persons. The sick Sharia law just adds the missing topping cherry to the perfect horror cocktail called Islam. You can try to polish feces, but you'll not make them shine...

• Like 2

So you do think that the actions of the Muslims protesting, rioting, burning and killing should not be condemned.

Nisa won't answer direct questions and being slipperly is not an honorable trait.

Responding to him with reasoning and arguments only provides him with the opportunity to misrepresent or contort your statements for more of his somewhat nonresponsive rhetoric or pontification based purely on something he just read off of Wikipedia. Haha, internet educated people are perhaps right up there with Muslims as far as danger to society.

Edited by ttelise

You ignored the 80+ percent of Egyptians who approve of attacks on US troops in Muslim countries.

Attacking occupying military or foreign military in your own country I guess is terrorism depending on what side of the equation you are on ... kind of the difference between patriot and terrorism.

Edited by Nisa

Anyone can make a case against an entire group be it a religion, the people of a country or even blacks in the US for having the highest percentage of murders or whites for the damage they have done throughout history but to do such is is sick and sad when the purpose is to justify racist, bigoted or intolerant views of those different than themselves and that they are too ignorant to understand.

That's certainly one way of reading the statistics. You ignored the 80+ percent of Egyptians who approve of attacks on US troops in Muslim countries. Your point doesn't change the bottom line which is that in some Muslim countries (and not in non-Muslim Thailand, Canada, China, Argentina, etc, etc, etc.), extremely large percentages of the populations support executions, murders, and assassinations as legitimate for simple transgressions. That is not seen in the respective cases of any of the other world religions I'm aware of. Islam is in serious need of reform, and if reform is impossible, the religion will become the singular enemy of the secular, free world. Islam is, right now and though it has not always been (the Turks saved some of Plato's dialogues from the zealous hands of the medieval Catholic church), a fundamental threat to world peace and human advancement. Take note of the fact that the significant Islamic population using Bumrungrad Hospital is the UAE elite and government officials. The UAE is progressive enough to recognize that religious restrictions in their own country prevent the possibility of basic healthcare, especially for women.

I'm so sick of seeing the "racism"/"prejudice" card being thrown out there to threaten objective observation of particular ethnic groups. This is precisely how Israel muzzles international criticism of its clear breaches of decency. It is you who proffers a grave threat to freedom of speech. If the statistics show black people are more likely to commit crimes than white people, are the statistics racist? Is it racist then to 'infer' that black people are more likely to commit crimes than white people?

It's really cute that you are so intent on "understanding" other cultures and ways of life. It's too bad that none of these cultures would even bother to return the favor. Your views are incredibly idealistic, verging on quixotic. They are nice, and I certainly wish you were right about all this. It would make for a much better world.

So you do think that the actions of the Muslims protesting, rioting, burning and killing should not be condemned.

Nisa won't answer direct questions and being slipperly is not an honorable trait.

Responding to him with reasoning and arguments only provides him with the opportunity to misrepresent or contort your statements for more of his somewhat nonresponsive rhetoric or pontification based purely on something he just read off of Wikipedia. Haha, internet educated people are perhaps right up there with Muslims as far as danger to society.

Needing some attention are we? biggrin.png

You ignored the 80+ percent of Egyptians who approve of attacks on US troops in Muslim countries.

Attacking occupying military or foreign military in your own country I guess is terrorism depending on what side of the equation you are on ... kind of the difference between patriot and terrorism.

Right, right. There has never been a situation where a Middle Eastern country has requested (via interested local parties) the presence/assistance of the United States. This is an extremely simplistic view your taking. You don't have to convince anyone that America is an aggressive, selfish, dangerous international player (of the games of diplomacy), but you cannot convince me that America bears all the responsibility for the corruption and cynicism that plagues life in the third world.

That's certainly one way of reading the statistics. You ignored the 80+ percent of Egyptians who approve of attacks on US troops in Muslim countries. Your point doesn't change the bottom line which is that in some Muslim countries (and not in non-Muslim Thailand, Canada, China, Argentina, etc, etc, etc.), extremely large percentages of the populations support executions, murders, and assassinations as legitimate for simple transgressions. That is not seen in the respective cases of any of the other world religions I'm aware of. Islam is in serious need of reform, and if reform is impossible, the religion will become the singular enemy of the secular, free world. Islam is, right now and though it has not always been (the Turks saved some of Plato's dialogues from the zealous hands of the medieval Catholic church), a fundamental threat to world peace and human advancement. Take note of the fact that the significant Islamic population using Bumrungrad Hospital is the UAE elite and government officials. The UAE is progressive enough to recognize that religious restrictions in their own country prevent the possibility of basic healthcare, especially for women.

I'm so sick of seeing the "racism"/"prejudice" card being thrown out there to threaten objective observation of particular ethnic groups. This is precisely how Israel muzzles international criticism of its clear breaches of decency. It is you who proffers a grave threat to freedom of speech. If the statistics show black people are more likely to commit crimes than white people, are the statistics racist? Is it racist then to 'infer' that black people are more likely to commit crimes than white people?

It's really cute that you are so intent on "understanding" other cultures and ways of life. It's too bad that none of these cultures would even bother to return the favor. Your views are incredibly idealistic, verging on quixotic. They are nice, and I certainly wish you were right about all this. It would make for a much better world.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Bullseye!!!!! Good night to ya all, pro muslim or not smile.png

If you believe all or even most of Islamic people pose a threat to you then that is on you and clearly no reasoning, logic or facts are going to wake you up from your brainwashing. So, feel free to commiserate your hate and fears with each other.

Right, right. There has never been a situation where a Middle Eastern country has requested (via interested local parties) the presence/assistance of the United States. This is an extremely simplistic view your taking. You don't have to convince anyone that America is an aggressive, selfish, dangerous international player (of the games of diplomacy), but you cannot convince me that America bears all the responsibility for the corruption and cynicism that plagues life in the third world.

LOL, yea - I am sure if interested local parties allowed foreign military into your home country you'd welcome them too.

I never said let alone hinted or suggested America was to blame for the corruption and cynicism that plagues life in the third world let alone terrorism against the US. I have stated why terrorist attack the US (not being religion) and have never either hinted that it was justified.

I've also tried to make the point that the Islamic faith is not evil and the idiotic reasons for those believing it is can be used against most groups. The indisputable fact is that of the 1.5 Billion Muslim people on this planet, only a tiny percentage use their religion as an excuse to carry out terrorism to advance their agenda which isn't about religion or killing infidels.

Time to go and leave the thread to the extremists when it becomes apparent a complete break down in comprehension skills are taking place in order to remain outside the bounds of reality.

Have a good night all.

An obscure Christian Coptic Egyptian man makes a movie showing how dangerous and aggressive the ideology that drives these fanatics is. The mobs driven by this same ideology take the streets all over the world and become dangerous and aggressive.

Nothing new under the sun. This ideology is not a religion. It is not about godliness or enlightenment. It is a virulent political ideology. I hope one day the media will call a spade a spade.

Edited by xavierr

Well, looks like the heat will be off the Americans as of today as the French are throwing themselves under the bus. If the Muslims were pissed off before, this should make their heads spin.

French Mag to Publish Cartoons of Prophet Mohammed

The magazine “Charlie Hebdo” has confirmed that it will publish the cartoons, but has not revealed what they will depict. French newspaper “Le Monde” reports that some of the cartoons show the prophet in “particularly explicit poses,” without providing any further detail.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09/french-mag-to-publish-cartoons-of-prophet-mohammed/

http://www.worldpubl...I_Feb09_rpt.pdf

If you dig a bit further Steven Kull's (one of the contributors) research states "The hostility toward the United States in the broader society plays a critical role in sustaining terrorist groups, even if most disapprove of those groups’ tactics" source

http://www.brookings.edu/research/books/2011/feelingbetrayed

• Like 1

What summed it up for me, was when I was working in Saudi and I was taken to a sports stadium and forced to watch a beheading.

Cut my stint there short and never returned.

Understand, but Saudi Arabia is one on the most successful regimes in suppression of Al Qaeda, but we know it's really in the self interest of the rulers (dictators). Death sentences are also carried out in public for murder and drug offenses. BTW how could you be forced to watch?

The religion of Islam has more followers in the world than any other religion, so Muslims form the largest religious group in the world and as they tend to propagate more this will only increase.

Muslims are or will be your neighbours, your fellow students, or co-workers. So get over all this hate and learn to live with them and their religious views. Read the Quaran, open your eyes a little. I think many of you people are homophobic about Muslims. I think that if you read their holy book you may change your views. Some of the nicest people I have met in the world are Muslims. Salom Ali Kum.

A couple of idiot with some pseudo background can destroy everything. This creepy thing, I don't dare to name it to film, 30 years ago I made better quality in the garage, has only one goal... Thank you mosad

i'd hope mossad would make a better production.

didn't they make the passion of the christ?

aw c'mon! this was criminally overlooked wink.png

Oh guys, please don't be so naive.

I am a Christian Catholic from Serbia.

Americans bombed my country because of so called "The freedom of speech".

I didn't have a clue what was happening but many innocent people had died there.

Anyway, after whole that long period of suffering I thought that an average American citizen cannot do anything about it because he is just an ordinary guy who has to pay taxes to the US Government because otherwise he would go to prison.

After that I left the country and met quite a number of Americans.

I was very disappointed because I saw by my eyes that their ego was too much high.

They thought that their opinion was always relevant. Every conversation finished with "I am right" (meaning "We are right"), what was just foolish.

I can't say, I met some Americans who were just normal people (minority) who really didn't care about the crap that the US Government did whit its propaganda spreading around the World and were really good people who I deeply respect.

All the others don't know "to clean their ass after pooping out" - with the other words they are not aware of the reality in the world.

This whole crap is not just about the movie but it is almost the last drop in a glass.

No one likes that American crap when they behave like they are always right.

PS. I am still aware that there are a lot of good and normal people in America who are aware about what their Government does around the world.

I feel the same way about Serbians. I once spent a few years living in Australia in a neighbourhood near Serbian immigrants. Every week they were fighting with Croatian immigrants.

Please tell me again how most American are aggressive and ignorant, and how Serbians are peaceloving and openminded.

Yes. Serbia would have been a peace loving Shangri La had it not been for those Arrogant Violent Americans!

The religion of Islam has more followers in the world than any other religion, so Muslims form the largest religious group in the world and as they tend to propagate more this will only increase.

Muslims are or will be your neighbours, your fellow students, or co-workers. So get over all this hate and learn to live with them and their religious views. Read the Quaran, open your eyes a little. I think many of you people are homophobic about Muslims. I think that if you read their holy book you may change your views. Some of the nicest people I have met in the world are Muslims. Salom Ali Kum.

... some scary $#it you're posting! What really worries me is that you really seem to believe reading that pile of junk will make anyone love or understand this backwardly religion which is forced upon this world by Imams whose only job is to brainwash people from toddler age onwards by just preaching hate phrases every single day.

Doesn't mean that the Jewish or Christian "holy book" is better, but at least these religions don't have leaders preaching to hate and kill everything non-jewish or non-chiristian on a 24/7 basis. YOU need to open your eyes and understand that this religion and a relatively small but brainwashed percentage of blind followers are a serious threat to the remaining 5 billion people who have chosen to opt for a less violent and more tolerant religions and to the ones who have ultilized their freedom of choice and speech to opt for no religion at all.

The fact that a shoddy movie, that most people not even knew it existed, made by some amateurs, evolves in a crisis of global scale with muslims killing people who have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the whole thing, burning down embassies, including a German one (what the heck has Germany to do with that movie???) and a hate preacher Imam putting out a Fatwa, ordering to "kill each and everyone involved in making this movie - kill them all!" should by now have woken up the majority of 5 billion people and make them understand that we have to be aware of what might be coming...

It's time for the rest of the world to make a stance here and united say "Stop!" to muslim violence and hate preachers! We have to put our feet down and help to grind this to a halt before it's too late. Those percentage of muslims, who really are good and sane minded and who are able to divide reality from what muslim hate preachers teach and who truly believe that their religion is righteous and a religion of peace now also have the duty to help the rest of the world by condemning intolerant hate speeches and Imams who openly order muslims to kill non-muslims.

You, Colabamumbai, are on duty here right now as well and instead of dull babble about how super the Quran and it's religion is, you need to put your feet down too out there, in the open, and fight united with well-mannered, educated and humane muslims and non-muslims to stop this crazed and relatively small percentage of extremist muslims from making that religion become the most violent, untouchable opression tool this world has ever seen.

We all have the right to chose and the right to fight and I say NO! to muslim hatred and muslim violence! As simple is that!!!

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 2