'family Mart Girl' Update- She Wants A Bun In The Oven

davidst01

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Extending thread discussion now: from the narrow, psychological issues about the OP to wider social concerns.

Why is it desirable for a twenty year old Thai girl, with little qualification, to have a child by a Western man, who evidently does not love her, is not likely to be there to raise the child, and may potentially never make a financial contribution to child maintenance? Discuss!

Edited by Morakot

Putting aside the troll alarm bells going off, ill base my reply on it being real.

Frankly, what the hell is wrong with you??

Putting aside the fact you say you do not love her (which is still a HUGE issue), HAVING A BABY IS A MAJOR DECISION IN LIFE! Even if you turn out to be an ass who walks out, do you really have so little regard in being responsible for creating the life of another human..?? Then, on top of that, the fact you barely know her, thus how could you know how capable a mother she would be?

I sincerely hope this is a troll, for, your attitude towards creating a child and what responsibilities should go with it, is appalling.

Quite honestly having a baby is such a major decision i had decided never to do it. Then my on/off girlfriend of 6 years got pregnant when i was 38. I wanted her to abort. she refused.

almost 6 years later my daughter is asleep upstairs, my ex is at home with her husband and all is well.

Im pretty happy i did not ask you for advice at the time.

Edited by tinfoilhat
  • Like 1

I'd be pondering and questioning whether her ultimate desire is 'the 'bun in the oven' or the financial security she thinks is to be gained from it.

As to the cost of supporting kids? .... the older they get the more they want. My son's 18, has a job and still puts his hand out.

I hope u slap itlaugh.png

• Like 1

Putting aside the troll alarm bells going off, ill base my reply on it being real.

Putting aside the fact you say you do not love her (which is still a HUGE issue), HAVING A BABY IS A MAJOR DECISION IN LIFE! Even if you turn out to be an ass who walks out, do you really have so little regard in being responsible for creating the life of another human..?? Then, on top of that, the fact you barely know her, thus how could you know how capable a mother she would be?

I sincerely hope this is a troll, for, your attitude towards creating a child and what responsibilities should go with it, is appalling.

Would be nice if you could mention who you're quoting. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Anyone who would refer to his future child as an 'it' should be steralised and given a dam_n good kicking! hope this is a troll cos if it isnt its scary to think that there are complete t*ats out there!.

Grow up dude.

What an idiot

You beat me too "it". This is the first thing that came to my mind. Anyone that would refer to a possible future child as "it" had no business having a child. Please be a troll...sadest part is that it's probably not. What a shame.

Extending thread discussion now: from the narrow, psychological issues about the OP to wider social concerns.

Why is it desirable for a twenty year old Thai girl, with little qualification, to have a child by a Western man, who evidently does not love her, is not likely to be there to raise the child, and may potentially never make a financial contribution to child maintenance? Discuss!

Nationality of the child might open gates for the mom to sneak into the higher ranks of Walmart clerks in Farangland. That, or they're betting on giving birth to a living whitening cream ad, instant $$$.

I just read through both the original thread and this one, (I have no life!!) and came to the conclusion that

EITHER

• you are a first class troll, and there are a lot of idiots out there believing you

OR

• you are an first class idiot and there are a lot of kind-hearted people out there, concerned for your plight.

What am I saying?.... This is Thaivisa.....

Either way, you should be on the stage (there's one leaving shortly...... whistling.gif

Edited by Rob8891
  • Like 1

She could easily get by on 10k a month and be a full time mum (if she says she "needs" more then she isn't very good at managing money. If memory serves me right from your original thread, she has a reasonably well off family so wouldn't even really need that much if you were hard up for cash in a few years time or something

But of course, it's all depend on how well you wanted to take care of them, as they'd do significantly better with more money, and you'd be a bit of a prick to get her pregnant if you weren't going to look after your son well (but at the end of the day, I think it's more of a troll thread for lolz anyway, ratjer than an issue under serious consideration lol)

Anyone who would refer to his future child as an 'it' should be steralised and given a dam_n good kicking! hope this is a troll cos if it isnt its scary to think that there are complete t*ats out there!.

Grow up dude.

What an idiot

You beat me too "it". This is the first thing that came to my mind. Anyone that would refer to a possible future child as "it" had no business having a child. Please be a troll...sadest part is that it's probably not. What a shame.

so what would you call it? it has no sex and in fact does not yet exist.

She could easily get by on 10k a month and be a full time mum (if she says she "needs" more then she isn't very good at managing money. If memory serves me right from your original thread, she has a reasonably well off family so wouldn't even really need that much if you were hard up for cash in a few years time or something

But of course, it's all depend on how well you wanted to take care of them, as they'd do significantly better with more money, and you'd be a bit of a prick to get her pregnant if you weren't going to look after your son well (but at the end of the day, I think it's more of a troll thread for lolz anyway, ratjer than an issue under serious consideration lol)

I get offers on a yearly basis. With the problem of overpopulation do we really need anymore babies in Thailand! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

The update is we eventually became romantic and I subsequently learnt more about her background. Her mother had a relationship with a European guy and that is where she learnt her good English conversational skills.

As you said, she works for 'Family-Mart'.

Would be nice if you could mention who you're quoting. whistling.gif

Would be nice if i understood what you were meaning? blink.png Maybe its because im sleepy, but im not getting it. huh.png

Quite honestly having a baby is such a major decision i had decided never to do it. Then my on/off girlfriend of 6 years got pregnant when i was 38. I wanted her to abort. she refused.

almost 6 years later my daughter is asleep upstairs, my ex is at home with her husband and all is well.

Im pretty happy i did not ask you for advice at the time.

You honestly HONESTLY think my view, based on what the OP has written is off? Seriously??? I stand by what i have written, given the attitude of the OP and the circumstances, 100%.

Children grow up very quickly.

So does the OP apparently, he's aged 20 years in 6 months!

http://www.thaivisa....eaching-in-bkk/

Im a 23 yr old guy from South Africa, new to BKK and currently searching for a teaching job...........

Well spotted.

And the OP is so immature that he now posts (13 minutes back) this ridiculous reply on the same thread spotted by loong.

The teaching enquiry was for his friend now! w00t.gifcheesy.gif

Posted 13 minutes ago

A short note to give an update on this topic that I raised many months ago. My South African friend (whom I wrote this thread for) found work in bkk very easily despite not having any prior teaching experience.

Edited by BookMan