Bkk Ford Dealers

KhaoNiaw

One dealer seems reactive enough and proactive and really seeking to get customers. It is the dealer on Ford Srinakarin (K. Boon or his father K. Somsak).

They were recommended by Ford Headquarters and have a good enough mastery of English and have been tried to provide innovative solutions when requested to do so. The other one where I had good results (more or less!) was Ford Ek Silom. Unfortunately, only K. Areeya speaks English there... And will not sell you a model if she does not want to.

• Like 2

^ I can confirm that. I dealt with Boom at Ford Sri Nakarin over the last 10 months and spoke with him as recently as today (he called me to ask how I was getting on with my new Ford Ranger that I picked up recently and seeing if I needed any help with anything - good eh?), He's a really nice young guy who speaks excellent English and I rate him highly. PM me for his contact details if you need them. Also at Sri Nakarin Branch - Seacon Square Sales & Service is Khun Aey, who has worked at Ford for 15 years or so, she knows her onions too. Cheers.

• Like 2

^ I can confirm that. I dealt with Boom at Ford Sri Nakarin over the last 10 months and spoke with him as recently as today (he called me to ask how I was getting on with my new Ford Ranger that I picked up recently and seeing if I needed any help with anything - good eh?), He's a really nice young guy who speaks excellent English and I rate him highly. PM me for his contact details if you need them. Also at Sri Nakarin Branch - Seacon Square Sales & Service is Khun Aey, who has worked at Ford for 15 years or so, she knows her onions too. Cheers.

I concur on Khun Aey as well. That dealership is professional and goes the extra mile for the customer. They brought a Ford Escape to my workplace to allow me to have a test drive around noon... So, even though I did not buy a Ford, I still rate them very highly.

One dealer seems reactive enough and proactive and really seeking to get customers. It is the dealer on Ford Srinakarin (K. Boon or his father K. Somsak).

They were recommended by Ford Headquarters and have a good enough mastery of English and have been tried to provide innovative solutions when requested to do so. The other one where I had good results (more or less!) was Ford Ek Silom. Unfortunately, only K. Areeya speaks English there... And will not sell you a model if she does not want to.

I went into Silom and got ignored totally. Perhaps cause I was eyeing up the Ranger and not the New Focus? Heard Ford Rama 2 is better and by the number of new Fords with Rama 2 badges on them around the streets in my end of town, I tend to believe it.

Definitely avoid Ford Nara on Rama 4 as I had a terrible experience with them and I believe that I am not alone in that experience.

I concur on that: they tried to rip me off with 5 % interest on a 1-year loan... And were very miser with freebies.

I went into Silom and got ignored totally. Perhaps cause I was eyeing up the Ranger and not the New Focus? Heard Ford Rama 2 is better and by the number of new Fords with Rama 2 badges on them around the streets in my end of town, I tend to believe it.

Ford Ek Silom have treated me very, very well. biggrin.png

Ford Ek Silom have treated me very, very well. biggrin.png

well when you buy 2 they should ;)