Younger Man And Older Woman Relationship?

trickmaster51

Alright so I have a bit of a complicated issue on my hand. Here's my story:

I'm 21 and half-Thai. a few months ago I went to Thailand to visit my family. Upon staying there I was introduced to my nieces friend she's 29. I went to Thailand with barely any money and she took great care of me. At this point I fell in love with her. I let her know and she states that she has feelings for me as well. One night I kissed her, she blushed but I could tell she enjoyed it. She was arranged to get married a month after I left and she did. We talk a lot and she states that she's not happy with her relationship and she got married out of "convenience" because she was 29. To this day she doesn't talk to her husband that much and states she wants me. I returned home and we still keep in touch skyping every now and then etc. She's a very independent woman and works as a school teacher. I'm back in the United States and graduate college in May. I plan on going back to Thailand for her. She says I can live with her at her house because her and her husband don't live together. I specifically stated that "I'm not going to have that much money" and she says that's ok. I wanna know if a younger man and older woman relationship is sort of like a taboo in Thailand...... Also, you think she's just playing head games with me?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

you can all the advice you want on here , but at the end of the day you will make the decision. Just ask questions and take your time. Time will let you know and do not rush into it , after all if it works you will have your whole life with her

hope this helps.

Assuming you want advice from women since this is a forum for women, not about women. If not let me know and I will move it to a more appropriate forum

Couldn't find the right topic. Thought this would do. Please move it to the appropriate area.

Edited by trickmaster51

1) Come here for the job you talk about and not for her and once you have the job, see how it works with her

2) since when is 29 and "older woman" relationship, not even for a 21y old

3) make sure her husband does not find you in bed together... you might not be a 21y old man anymore, but a 21y old eunuch / castrate hit-the-fan.gif

I think you may want to learn more about the ladies husband, before you go sniffing around or roamping with his wife. At your age (21) you have a potential long life ahead of you, unless you get into a situation which could be detremental to life and/or limb.

This could in all probability, be viewed and if you follow thru, as one of those situations,

She's married, a better option comes along, she declares she loves you and wants to get married - You've got no money - Do you see where this is going?!

You've had a holiday romance, its been fun - You're 21 years old - keep it all as a happy memory and move on.

Though perhaps rare, Love might be in the equation, her l mean, OP, perhaps infatuation, BUT, most of us seasoned guys have been there. Mistakes, yes, but that's life. smile.png

Pretty common for young foreign guys to end up with older Thai women. You should get a richer one though, a school teacher won't be able to support you very well. Go for a late 30s cougar who can keep you in style.

• Like 1

Go for it if thats what you and SHE wants. Just be careful and be sure she divorces the guy she doesn't like.

BUT, l do worry she married this guy when you were in the picture, what ever her reason. sad.png

Nice -Sin Sod- for the parents?rolleyes.gif

Go for it if thats what you and SHE wants. Just be careful and be sure she divorces the guy she doesn't like.

BUT, l do worry she married this guy when you were in the picture, what ever her reason. sad.png

Nice -Sin Sod- for the parents?rolleyes.gif

Nooooooooooo sin sod, divorced. thumbsup.gif

The guy was in the picture long before before I arrived.

This is such a weird situation. but meh we'll see where it goes. I graduate in May and plan to teach English there anyways soooooo......... Tired with these young dumb college girls.