Hundreds Of Thai Muslims Protest At U S Embassy In Bangkok

webfact

I deleted one flame, made in disgusting language, but also a half dozen posts that unnecessarily quoted it. When you see someone obviously stepping over the line, quoting their post just dooms yours to the trash bin and wastes everyone's (especially your own) time.

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cracked.png

The world has to in order for you to have this freedom of speach.

But if the muslim exstreemist were in control ,

wich is what they want,

you would be shitting yourself

in a small sell awaiting your stoning.

great headline laugh.png

(i'm aware it's sattire)

that's not satire - it's the truth ;)

• Like 1

Perhaps: 'my son's maternal grandfather"

Okay, it seems like you are a very honest, detailed and/or factually accurate person (compliment) as it sounds like you weren't married to your son's mother (no judgement, in the same boat). I was just trying to explain why it sounded strange (suspicious) initially. I think most people would have worried less about being accurate about this detail and just said something like my father-in-law or ex-father-in-law to not distract from the main subject or point.

Just to clear up the point. I couldn't quite grasp what he meant. My posting wasn't intended to be witty or disdainful nor was it a pedantic attack on the use of English.

Can we just put it down to a misunderstanding so as not to detract from the matter under debate?

Great article in the NY Times talking to the voice of moderates in Islamic states. A quote from the article "The world will respect us when we return to being people who take part in human civilization, instead of [being] parasites who are spread out over the map of the advanced world, feeding off its production and later attacking it from morning until night. ... The West is not an oasis of idealism. It also contains exploitation in many areas. But at least it is not sunk in delusions, trivialities and external appearances, as we are. ... Therefore, supporting Islam and the prophet of the Muslims should be done through work, production, values, and culture, not by storming embassies and murdering diplomats:

full text at:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/opinion/friedman-backlash-to-the-backlash.html?_r=0

I agree with most posts - the Muslim demonstrations are VERY hypocritcal - I have Never seen ONE protest for the Muslim on Muslim killings worldwide - <snip>

That is because we are programmed not to report or search out such news. Plus we do a lot of the protesting for therm such as Shock and awe' in Iraq, Afghan Invasion, Drone Strikes, bye bye Bin Laden ...