Patong Inn Guest Friendly?

FireMedic

You will get the sound ( or noise depending on your level of tolerance ) from the banana disco most nights.

as far as friendly for "guests" used to be ok, why not contact them to find out.

I think rooms on soi san sabai would be a better choice all around

Sorry if I offended anyone with that question. Thanks for keeping close tabs one me falkan, glad to know people care. I may have been asking to refer my friends when they come to visit.....As always I appreciate the help! Joe, I will send them your way.......when I'm done.. I did try calling but it keeps giving me a message that they cant be reached. I emailed as well, still waiting.

Edited by FireMedic

You will get the sound ( or noise depending on your level of tolerance ) from the banana disco most nights.

as far as friendly for "guests" used to be ok, why not contact them to find out.

I think rooms on soi san sabai would be a better choice all around

i use the hacienda in the same soi as C+N hotel.500b for clean air con room,C+N you can get a room including buffet breakfast for 1000b.

• 9 months later...

Awesome, Thank you FireMedic for the info. I can add the hotel to my list of Guest Friendly Hotels in Patong
http://www.thaiguestfriendly.com/patong-girl-guest-friendly-hotels-phuket/

I know I always feel funny sending some hotels emails confirming this. It makes me feel like a whoremonger. Lol... I wonder what my wife would think if she came across my letters to the hotel asking about bringing a girl to a hotel room... Better keep my guard up.

• 1 month later...

have fun with getting a taxi from the airport to the patong inn hotel, they will say where you go, you say patong inn hotel, they say "yes, you want go to hotel in patong, which one" and on and on. ( get it printed out in thai)

• Like 1

Posts removed. Forum rule 18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed at the Hemingway on Soi Sansabai last month, good price, guest friendly. Nice looking bar and restaurant although I used neither. Got the hotel minibus to the airport, can't remember the price due to vodka but comparable to the taxis. Driver took the coast road which took ages, don't know why. Unfortunately Patong is now a toilet so I won't return.