American Suspected Of Conducting Lewd Acts With 13 Year Old Boy In Central Pattaya

webfact

As usual dozens of posters automatically jump the gun and start assuming that there are cameras in toilet stalls.

Looking at the pictures it appears quite clearly that someone snapped a picture of the pedo and boy in the toilet stall with the door open and also another picture of the bottom of the stall showing two sets of legs in the stall.

Just MAYBE somebody went into the bathroom and HEARD something strange going on ..noticed two sets of legs in the stall and opened the door to snap a picture of the perv?

I highly doubt that there are cameras inside the toilet stalls themselves.

Regardless kudos to whoever took the pic for evidence and blew the whistle on the pervert.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your paranoid, may I humbly suggest you put down the spliff before posting in future, the NWO is coming my dear chap and there is nothing you can do about it and dont forget about the illuminati and the "reptiles" who are in power

Ignorance and denial can be a terrible thing... Helped the Nazis back then to get into power. Switch on your telly, watch Oprah and go back to sleep!

Edited by catweazle

As usual dozens of posters automatically jump the gun and start assuming that there are cameras in toilet stalls.

Looking at the pictures it appears quite clearly that someone snapped a picture of the pedo and boy in the toilet stall with the door open and also another picture of the bottom of the stall showing two sets of legs in the stall.

Just MAYBE somebody went into the bathroom and HEARD something strange going on ..noticed two sets of legs in the stall and opened the door to snap a picture of the perv?

Regardless kudos to whoever took the pic for evidence and blew the whistle on the pervert.

If people actually bothered to read the reports they would see that the photos were taken by a Central employee who had followed the pair into the toilets. But most people prefer to jump to their own conclusions and avoid the facts!

• Like 2

If people actually bothered to read the reports they would see that the photos were taken by a Central employee who had followed the pair into the toilets. But most people prefer to jump to their own conclusions and avoid the facts!

Correct.

I'm just not going to use the bathrooms in the Pattaya department stores any more. Pedophilia. Toilet cubicle cameras. Reach overs. Screw it. I'm just going to poop outside behind a dumpster or something.

Why not a lot of others do judging from the smell of the Soi alongside Central.

What Soi? What smell? You guys should have a bit of truth in the story it makes the lies more believable

Correct.

NOT CORRECT. As I read the story they went to the Avenue complex after meeting outside of Central. So it would be an Avenue employee unless I read it wrong. Whoever wrote the story wanted to do some damage to Central as I see it. So I guess the above poster would be advised to take his own advice and read the report before he jumped to conclusions.biggrin.png

Correct.

NOT CORRECT. As I read the story they went to the Avenue complex after meeting outside of Central. So it would be an Avenue employee unless I read it wrong. Whoever wrote the story wanted to do some damage to Central as I see it. So I guess the above poster would be advised to take his own advice and read the report before he jumped to conclusions.biggrin.png

My bad. The original press report I read has now been chnaged to to refer to the Avenue. I stand corrected.

However, the point about there not being cameras in the toilets is still valid!

• Like 2

The kid agreed to the encounter and most likely got paid. He might have even solicited. Why is he not in trouble with the law?

Kid prostitutes exist all over the world all the time.

Kids also get raped and molested all over the world all the time.

Not saying these facts should be grounds for allowing it to continue, but

I think if you have a strong knee-jerk reaction to this story, it probably says a lot more about you than Mr. Shapiro.

By the way, today...

a very nice old lady died a violent death by the hands of a "bad" person

a very cute dog was brutal killed and eaten by a family

an adorable 14 y.o. virgin girl was deflowered because the rapist thought it would cure his AIDS

but these stories weren't covered in the news

There were some "good" "happy" things that happened in the world today, but they didn't show up in the news either.

Nor would it, I suspect, get the TVers all worked up and judgmental in the forums.

P.S. I should know better not to scroll down to read the comments when I want to read the news story as that sometimes gets me worked up too. wai.gif

You have some real problems yourself mate!

Not to worry the US authorities will be interested in this when he returns to the USA!

He is done for whichever way you look at it.

Actually, the US (and Canadian) laws require that a conviction be made upon charges brought and tried in a US court. A conviction in Thailand does not result in a penalty in the USA. Typically, a single case like this is not prosecuted in the USA as it would require building a case, laying charges and a court proceeding, etc. US authorities would be interested if he was part of a conspiracy or engaged in human trafficing. If you look at the previous cases, they have involved abuse over a period of time, commercial activity and alot of people crossing interstate and national boundaries. This case would not be a slam dunk as there are too many questions. I don't even know if the images would be acceptable evidence.

This chap cannot be none to bright if he goes for sex in a public facility. It will be interesting if he has a prior record. I don't know all the facts in the case, but I have had the misfortune of being solicited for sex in Robinson's in Bangkok and it was not particularly pleasant. I suspect I'm not the only one that has been annoyed by those people hovering when trying to take a leak. With the amount of surveillance, my gut feeling is that these sex workers are part of an organized gang and would not be surprised if some heavy hitters were in on the action. A hooker can't operate in a department store unless he has "friends" in the right place and we all know that in the tourist venues, you can't be in the sex trade without paying protection and tributes.

• Like 2

No, he is NOT sticking up for a pedophile. Whose using the family brain cell today? What he is quite rightly saying is that, the man is a disgusting criminal who deserves everything he gets, but that this is just a small part of a big problem that needs addressing. Why are the authorities ignoring the fact that young boys are soliciting for sex in the first place? If you eradicate the problem, then these sick people will go elsewhere for their kicks. Take away the dustbin, and you won't attract flies. Get it?

The kid agreed to the encounter and most likely got paid. He might have even solicited. Why is he not in trouble with the law?

I think if you have a strong knee-jerk reaction to this story, it probably says a lot more about you than Mr. Shapiro.

By the way, today...

an adorable 14 y.o. virgin girl was deflowered because the rapist thought it would cure his AIDS

There were some "good" "happy" things that happened in the world today, but they didn't show up in the news either.

Nor would it, I suspect, get the TVers all worked up and judgmental in the forums.

P.S. I should know better not to scroll down to read the comments when I want to read the news story as that sometimes gets me worked up too. wai.gif

WHAT??? You're sticking up for a PEDOPHILE ? JESUS CHRIST!

I've never visited Pattaya and in fact I am a newbie to Thailand but it seems every story I read on here is in some related to the place, lol blink.png

Just an observation.

Only the bad bits friend, only the bad bits! Good bits aren't good news.

• Like 2

Ho w old do you have to be to be a pedo??????????old men crap grow up there are many old men who are pedos also many YOUNG MEN

Excellent point, maybe inadvertently put (?). Old pedos were once young. Not being an expert on this, I would hazard a guess that this condition doesn't happen overnight?

So yes there probably are the same percentage of young to old pedo visitors here.

No, he is NOT sticking up for a pedophile. Whose using the family brain cell today? What he is quite rightly saying is that, the man is a disgusting criminal who deserves everything he gets, but that this is just a small part of a big problem that needs addressing. Why are the authorities ignoring the fact that young boys are soliciting for sex in the first place? If you eradicate the problem, then these sick people will go elsewhere for their kicks. Take away the dustbin, and you won't attract flies. Get it?

You're kind of half right...... "the man is a disgusting criminal who deserves everything he gets" agreed, and he should know better, although some would say his problem might be more deep rooted - medical / mental.

But..... " Why are the authorities ignoring the fact that young boys are soliciting for sex in the first place?" Sometimes these boys (or young girls) have not much choice, they don't know any better or any other way of life, they are forced into this way of life by asshol_e pimps who beat them into submission, often with an added addiction to drugs which they need to feed, again quite often forced on them by the same asshol_e pimps.

So whilst the boys (or girls) are part of the problem, it is more than likely that their asshol_e pimps/handlers/minders or whatever you want to call them, would be the root cause and these are the ones that need to be found and dealt with, which would fit well with your dustbin and flies terminology.

It sounds like this guy was set up well and truly.

It will cost him a pretty penny to get out of this.

I recall the same thing happening a few times in Central.

Whilst I dont condone the guys actions it seems to me that these cases are usually entrapment.

I wonder who was propositioning who in the beginning!

UH? You are joking/trolling right? This perv crossed the line and most likely not the first time. He was on the prowl. Look at this guys mug. It doesn't matter who approached whom. Adults should possess the moral responsibility not to do things like this. He is nothing more than a predator. I am happy that other adults took notice and acted appropriately.

Agreed....cant believe some people in here are apologists for pedo's

No not an apologist at all.

Just very cynical about how the Thai authorities act. As I said the Thais couldnt give a toss about the underage sex. For them it is all about the money.

Actually would have to disagree with it being all about money. Once a case like this comes into the public domain and enters into the justice system, then the chances of kick-backs is reduced drastically.

What I see happening here (personal view) is somebody actually responded and started doing their jobs when alerted to the situation. Good on the guy for that!

If it was a shakedown/entrapment or whatever else you wish to call it, it would have ended here. As it didn't, and the authorities were forced to act, IMHO, I think it is one up to the security at Central and the BIB.

As a footnote to the above, for all those who consider their freedom being restricted because of CCTV (as was NOT the case here; video from a mobile device) I sincerely hope an act like this, conducted by a preditor never happens to any of your children. Sometimes, small restrictions in our 'freedom' allows the relevant authorities to get rid of the shackles and do their job to prevent cases like this happening.

Just Sayin'

• Like 1

So i guess it is ok if it was a 13 year old girl? For that matter, just go to essan and do whatever you want, nobodies watching or caring. As long as mom and dad get their money. Can do easy if you have baht!!! Still the same as 40 years ago!! bah.gif

I hope that is really Not true.

Sadly, of course, it is true.

Whever there is poverty there is prostitution, and wherever there is enough prostitution there are alwasys those looking for, and those supplying, underage sex. It's the universal law of supply and demand, and you need to break one of those. You can't stop demand, but you can make the supply very difficult.

I don't know the law in Thailand, but I'd bet that he's not looking at prison term.. I personally have no doubt that he'll be out and back on the street in no time.

Please tell me that last line is wrong. No jail for sexual activity with a minor? Please tell me it's not true.

By the way, today...

"By the way, today...

but these stories weren't covered in the news"

Then how do you know they happened? If this is a confession, then you are a real sick puppy!!........:(

Is it not the case that there are certain toilet facilities which are known as paedophile meeting spots? That being the case I would say it was appropriate to have cameras to identify that old men were taking young boys into cubicles. That way there could be no argument about guilt or otherwise.

So if the question is............would I approve of cameras in toilets to catch paedophiles? You better believe it.

I'm quite happy to lose a little bit of privacy if it helps catch and convict these sick b*stards.

I have no tolerance for the sick perverts preying on children, but your argument stinks as well. This is the same kind of logic that in short 8 years turned US from the land of the free into fortress America. The old wisdom that people who are willing to sacrifice their freedom for security deserve nither is as true today as when it was stated at dawn of the American republic.

Yours is the logic that the propagandised populace used to accept the warentless wiretaps, indefinite detentions without charges, rutine strip searches at the airports, suspension of habeas corpus, and many other Orwelian exesses of a totalitarian regime over its own people.

The fact that you're commenting on Thai Visa tells us that you chose to live in Thailand away from the overreaching authorities of the West and yet, here you are espousing the same stupid attitude towards unchecked surveliance. If you crave the militarized nanny state you're welcome to head on back home, the rest of us want to remain free men.

I fully agree with the huge loss of rights excused by the USA's 'War on Terror', not only those still being held in Guantanamo Bay, but many governments being given impunity to watch our every move, listen to our every conversation and read our every email. But we're not talking about unauthorised detentions and wire taps. We're talking about a dirty old man who had the 'misfortune' of alert staff who entered the toilet and sneaked a couple of photo's to be used as evidence. I can't in any way see us accepting this as the beginning of more repressive laws. He is a paedophile - this case is very particular and I hope he is punished accordingly. But I can't accept this as a loss of rights.

Not to worry the US authorities will be interested in this when he returns to the USA!

He is done for whichever way you look at it.

Actually, the US (and Canadian) laws require that a conviction be made upon charges brought and tried in a US court. A conviction in Thailand does not result in a penalty in the USA. Typically, a single case like this is not prosecuted in the USA as it would require building a case, laying charges and a court proceeding, etc. US authorities would be interested if he was part of a conspiracy or engaged in human trafficing. If you look at the previous cases, they have involved abuse over a period of time, commercial activity and alot of people crossing interstate and national boundaries. This case would not be a slam dunk as there are too many questions. I don't even know if the images would be acceptable evidence.

This chap cannot be none to bright if he goes for sex in a public facility. It will be interesting if he has a prior record. I don't know all the facts in the case, but I have had the misfortune of being solicited for sex in Robinson's in Bangkok and it was not particularly pleasant. I suspect I'm not the only one that has been annoyed by those people hovering when trying to take a leak. With the amount of surveillance, my gut feeling is that these sex workers are part of an organized gang and would not be surprised if some heavy hitters were in on the action. A hooker can't operate in a department store unless he has "friends" in the right place and we all know that in the tourist venues, you can't be in the sex trade without paying protection and tributes.

I know in Aus, NZ UK and probably the rest of Europe, you can be charged when you get home with any activity relating to the sex industries - I'm quite sure it's not just restricted to children. I remember reading a while ago the number of Aussies who are now in jail for what they did on their holidays (mainly Cambodia and Philippines). Aus police will also go to the country for expats if they have evidence, local police arrest and deport the suspect with the officer involved. Can't believe US doesn't have similar legislation, although the Aus law only came on to the books 2 years ago.

Will he be deported? I read earlier that he probably won't do jail time for this.

The boy also played his part. it takes 2 to tango. The boy should also be punished.

When there are 1000s of hot thai girls looking for "farang", i wonder why this guy wanted to screw and damage the life of a small kid.So disgusting "faranf"

Yes, the boy broke the law and if you break the law you get punished, but without knowing the circumstances it's not black and white. Was he doing it willingly or being forced to do it? It's a big difference if he's acting under threat or if he's just wanting a few extra dollars for a new phone. It's the ones higher up the food chain that need to be punished, but this is Thailand. And is this just like drug busts? Or the gambling den busts? A nice headline 'bust' every now and again so business can continue as usual without people thinking the police aren't doing anything

Id like to hear the 13yr olds story of how he got in there, after all im sure 99.9999999% of 13 yr olds wouldnt do this. Who or what is behind it?

I'm with you here. If this is not some put up job by the police or his mother to extract some money from this farang, then bad on him. At 65 he should have enough sense not to go into a toilet with a underage kid. On another note, I have noticed that a lot of men who pose with their arms in the position I see him in the photo, have tendecies to be other than heterosexual. Just my take of observation over the years. Again, if this is not some con to get a farangs money, put him in jail or deport him.

Or as the man with the fierce dog once said to a passer-by: "Hey you, take your hand out of it's mouth, you're hurting it !