American Suspected Of Conducting Lewd Acts With 13 Year Old Boy In Central Pattaya

webfact

I'm not condoning sex with children, nor gay pedophilia, but there are many factors in play when something like this occurs. Lots of teenagers play for pay all over the world for many reasons.

In the past, I was approached by young boys several times in that shopping center asking to go with me. It is very disconcerting to have your behind grabbed by a pubescent boy who is trying to rent his sexual services to you in a public toilet.

This could be a set-up. But I suspect it is just a guy breaking a law with the help of a young guy trying to make a few baht to eat or spend on electronics.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it not the case that there are certain toilet facilities which are known as paedophile meeting spots? That being the case I would say it was appropriate to have cameras to identify that old men were taking young boys into cubicles. That way there could be no argument about guilt or otherwise.

So if the question is............would I approve of cameras in toilets to catch paedophiles? You better believe it.

I'm quite happy to lose a little bit of privacy if it helps catch and convict these sick b*stards.

I suppose by your comment it would be inappropriate to have cameras to identify young men taking young boys into cubicles right? What is it with you guys with the one paint brush fits all pedos as being "old guys". I know this guys is 65 and is a piece of pond scum and in my opinion should be castrated if guilty.

Lay off the old guys crap!

Same as with the guys who paint all young guys as criminals in an other topic in this section

Maybe as an appropriate step for all retirees coming to live in Thailand is that they provide an upto date police report from their own countries, know this is place for for an O-A visa, but there is a loop hole in the "retirement visa" process and this should be closed...any sniff of criminal conviction, visa declined.

What loophole? I had to provide a police report for my first visa based on retirement?

So let me understand your plan - just focus on retirees.

Good god, sometimes certain ideas are just so poorly thought through.

Have you you got ANY statistics that your proposal will address the issue of pedophilia perpetrated by foreigners in TH?

What about teachers, priests and coaches requiring a police report before even being allowed in the country for a vacation?

Ageism is just such a tiresome stereotype on this board.

Yes...

Retirees intend living here on a permanent basis, typically when you want to live somewhere on a permanent basis, one of the things that needs to be supplied is a police certificate from your own country, further when one obtains a proper retirement visa for Thailand ie the O-A it is required, I am suggesting the the current loop hole be closed and this will stop any of our older peodo's getting the country

Teachers working in Thailand are generally required to provide a police report from their own countries

Why such a hysterical response to a perfectly valid suggestion ?......for all intents an purposes this is already a requirement for the O-A visa anyway

those old guys with their pensions.. whistling.gif

I am an "old guy" and I have a "pension".

Quite a normal situation for a senior farang, isn't it ?

You, Mister, are truly a horrible person for saying that I must thus have such disgusting "penchants".

It's you, Mister, who has a disgusting penchant for posting such an insulting post on this thread.

It comes on the back of the other thread were it was suggested people under 30 living here are all drug dealers because one misbehaved,.

the poster is actually deriding ageism showing how ridicule it is, don't get too worked up.

• Like 1

It sounds like this guy was set up well and truly.

It will cost him a pretty penny to get out of this.

I recall the same thing happening a few times in Central.

Whilst I dont condone the guys actions it seems to me that these cases are usually entrapment.

I wonder who was propositioning who in the beginning!

Is it not the case that there are certain toilet facilities which are known as paedophile meeting spots? That being the case I would say it was appropriate to have cameras to identify that old men were taking young boys into cubicles. That way there could be no argument about guilt or otherwise.

So if the question is............would I approve of cameras in toilets to catch paedophiles? You better believe it.

I'm quite happy to lose a little bit of privacy if it helps catch and convict these sick b*stards.

I suppose by your comment it would be inappropriate to have cameras to identify young men taking young boys into cubicles right? What is it with you guys with the one paint brush fits all pedos as being "old guys". I know this guys is 65 and is a piece of pond scum and in my opinion should be castrated if guilty.

Castrate? There is plenty of scientific research showing castration does NOT solve the problem - it's all 'between the ears', i.e. in the brain, if any, whatever. Unfortunately, the "hang them" and "castrate them" mentality is still popular among some primitive folks. Talking about civilisation...

What loophole? I had to provide a police report for my first visa based on retirement?

One assumes you had an O-A visa ?...this is requirement for this visa type...you applied in your own country before coming to Thailand ?

but there is another way of getting a "retirement" visa in Thailand which doesnt require a police report, which quite a few pensioners use

Same as with the guys who paint all young guys as criminals in an other topic in this section

Maybe as an appropriate step for all retirees coming to live in Thailand is that they provide an upto date police report from their own countries, know this is place for for an O-A visa, but there is a loop hole in the "retirement visa" process and this should be closed...any sniff of criminal conviction, visa declined.

It was a pre requisit for my visa to have a criminal check in Australia for a retirement visa I thought it would be the same for all countries

It was a pre requisit for my visa to have a criminal check in Australia for a retirement visa I thought it would be the same for all countries

Ya me too. At any rate I think it is a good idea. I don't know what the other poster is on about.

Ya me too. At any rate I think it is a good idea. I don't know what the other poster is on about.

Which other poster ?...me....there is a loophole in the process which needs to be closed, if you apply in your own country before getting here you will be required to provide a police report, this is an O-A visa but if you come here on holiday, you can apply for and be given a "retirement" visa in Thailand without providing a police report

Whilst I dont condone the guys actions it seems to me that these cases are usually entrapment.

How the h*ll is this a set up or entrapment...someone who wasnt pedo wouldnt do something like this, who ever was propostioning who is irrelevant, intent has been established.

You think the Thais give a rats ass about whether this guy is a pedo or not.

It is all about the money.

So i guess it is ok if it was a 13 year old girl? For that matter, just go to essan and do whatever you want, nobodies watching or caring. As long as mom and dad get their money. Can do easy if you have baht!!! Still the same as 40 years ago!! bah.gif

I hope that is really Not true.

The people who took the video and made sure this pedophile was caught and arrested should be hailed as heroes!

The BIB are in on the underage via older hooker boy minders - just once in a while its more interesting/ profitable to bust a customer. Might be because he only offered 300B - that wasn't exactly going to gas up a Merc now was it?

Edited by Chopperboy
  • Like 1

I've never visited Pattaya and in fact I am a newbie to Thailand but it seems every story I read on here is in some related to the place, lol blink.png

Just an observation.

Perhaps that is because you are reading the "Pattaya News Clippings" section of the "Pattaya Forum" Doh!

• Like 1

So i guess it is ok if it was a 13 year old girl? For that matter, just go to essan and do whatever you want, nobodies watching or caring. As long as mom and dad get their money. Can do easy if you have baht!!! Still the same as 40 years ago!! bah.gif

UH? You are joking/trolling right? This perv crossed the line and most likely not the first time. He was on the prowl. Look at this guys mug. It doesn't matter who approached whom. Adults should possess the moral responsibility not to do things like this. He is nothing more than a predator. I am happy that other adults took notice and acted appropriately.

Agreed....cant believe some people in here are apologists for pedo's

• Like 1

May I suggest that you take care in your approach here. The UK has already adopted such a principle, and this is leading to people who have even served in the Armed Forces of that country being told that they must leave.

One of these cases involves a man who was caught fighting in barracks. Since he did as he was told and accepted his Commanding Officer's punishment, he was left with a "criminal" record, which is the basis on which the border agency is seeking his removal from the UK...!

UH? You are joking/trolling right? This perv crossed the line and most likely not the first time. He was on the prowl. Look at this guys mug. It doesn't matter who approached whom. Adults should possess the moral responsibility not to do things like this. He is nothing more than a predator. I am happy that other adults took notice and acted appropriately.

Agreed....cant believe some people in here are apologists for pedo's

No not an apologist at all.

Just very cynical about how the Thai authorities act. As I said the Thais couldnt give a toss about the underage sex. For them it is all about the money.

Sadly, of course, it is true.

Whever there is poverty there is prostitution, and wherever there is enough prostitution there are alwasys those looking for, and those supplying, underage sex. It's the universal law of supply and demand, and you need to break one of those. You can't stop demand, but you can make the supply very difficult.

I don't know the law in Thailand, but I'd bet that he's not looking at prison term.. I personally have no doubt that he'll be out and back on the street in no time.

For the UK Record,To obtain an O-A Visa before Retiring to Thailand,one must have Police Clearance of: No Criminal Record from Scotland Yard.

Edited by MAJIC