American Suspected Of Conducting Lewd Acts With 13 Year Old Boy In Central Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he is NOT sticking up for a pedophile. Whose using the family brain cell today? What he is quite rightly saying is that, the man is a disgusting criminal who deserves everything he gets, but that this is just a small part of a big problem that needs addressing. Why are the authorities ignoring the fact that young boys are soliciting for sex in the first place? If you eradicate the problem, then these sick people will go elsewhere for their kicks. Take away the dustbin, and you won't attract flies. Get it?

@sausageandmash

I can't agree with anything you have stated! You seem to be trying to pass Blame onto the child or the police? And then you state eradicate the problem ( that being the child prostitutes) and it will go somewhere else for others to deal with? Why not try supporting the Authorities that are trying to deal with this problem and put more effort into thinking about how to catch all these Pedo's instead of making reasons for their existance. We dont need These sick people to go elswhere for their kicks !!!!!!

Are you aware of all the gaming centers all over Thailand who pimp underage boys to pedos? Many owned by police. They let the boys run up game debt, then put them to work.

No, he is NOT sticking up for a pedophile. Whose using the family brain cell today? What he is quite rightly saying is that, the man is a disgusting criminal who deserves everything he gets, but that this is just a small part of a big problem that needs addressing. Why are the authorities ignoring the fact that young boys are soliciting for sex in the first place? If you eradicate the problem, then these sick people will go elsewhere for their kicks. Take away the dustbin, and you won't attract flies. Get it?

@sausageandmash

I can't agree with anything you have stated! You seem to be trying to pass Blame onto the child or the police? And then you state eradicate the problem ( that being the child prostitutes) and it will go somewhere else for others to deal with? Why not try supporting the Authorities that are trying to deal with this problem and put more effort into thinking about how to catch all these Pedo's instead of making reasons for their existance. We dont need These sick people to go elswhere for their kicks !!!!!!

Are you aware of all the gaming centers all over Thailand who pimp underage boys to pedos? Many owned by police. They let the boys run up game debt, then put them to work.

No I don't But that dosn't tell me that anyone should be making excuses for pedo's or not supporting the actual authorities that are doing something! And still arguing any reasons for this peice of sh*t is wrong

You obviously can't read or you just don't listen. for the hundredth time, I am saying, get to the root cause of the problem by cracking the pimps that push the children onto the streets. Then there will be no reasons for pedophiles to come here. Your way, we arrest and convict one pedophile and tomorrow, 20 more pedophiles come to Thailand. My way, we eradicate the entire problem forever.

@sausageandmash

Difficult to go along with anything you have stated. it seems your trying to push the blame away from the Pedo? Why put any blame on the child or the police and then to say eradicate the problem in one area so they will move on (That being the kids soliciting) sad.png Wouldn't eradicating the pedo's eradicate the need for child prostitution? Wouldn't it be a better way to support any authority that is trying to solve this problem than giving any excuse at all for this parasite on this earth?

About the question about whether the local Pattaya police have used minors before to bait pedo criminals and whether this fits within their ethical compass, yes they have and yes it does.coffee1.gif

Reminds me of what a deeply religious guy once told me : The sin is as much of the sinner as of whoever facilitates it.

Like in many countries leaving your car with engine running or with keys in the ignition or just open - even for a short time - is against the law as it incites crime (stealing the car or whatever is in the car). Indeed the car owner's civil/penal responsability is involved if the robber crashes and damages property/lives.

Just don't throw a minor in the arms of a paedophile in the first place - that's what I want to say.

I'm not against sting operations, just don't use a minor to catch a paedo. Not psychologically healthy for the minor, is it ?

Erm...apart from the disgusting act mentioned here, is anyone else bothered by the presence of a toilet cubicle camera? Or was the photo inside the cubicle taken from a mobile phone reach over?

I would think that was a shot of a security camera in the toilet-hand washing area or outside on the corridor. Not in the toilet cubicle itself.

So i guess it is ok if it was a 13 year old girl? For that matter, just go to essan and do whatever you want, nobodies watching or caring. As long as mom and dad get their money. Can do easy if you have baht!!! Still the same as 40 years ago!! bah.gif

Really? I live here in Isaan now since 1998 in the countryside of Chayaphum and Udon Thani and cannot confirm that as a common practice on my observation.whistling.gif

• Like 1

So i guess it is ok if it was a 13 year old girl? For that matter, just go to essan and do whatever you want, nobodies watching or caring. As long as mom and dad get their money. Can do easy if you have baht!!! Still the same as 40 years ago!! bah.gif

I hope that is really Not true.

Sadly, of course, it is true.

Can you back up your opinion? A LINK? Statistics?

Or just what the Expats, in the south, who never have been in North East Thailand or elsewhere, tell on the stone tables. 'Rumors" and "They say"....

I live in Isaans countryside since 1998 in two different provinces and cannot confirm that.

Never got something offered, not even an "old woman"rolleyes.gif lived alone for a while in a village after my EX departed.

I always heard all the Gossip from my two long time GF and occasionally there is the older Thai who has Sex with an under aged girl-child for some sweets, or 20 Baht. Without consent of the parents!!!

Or the younger boy teenager, who had sex with a slightly under aged girl.

Issan is by far not only, Udon Thani city, Korat city or Khon Kaen city, where a bit more can happen. Possibly.whistling.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

What surprises me the most is that this flagrant breach of privacy (filming someone INSIDE the toilet cubicle: which is a criminal act) is accepted from everybody and admitted without anyone complaining? What kind of decadent society is this Thai Culture becoming?

Video evidence was presented to Police which clearly showed Mr. Shapiro inside a toilet cubicle with the boy.

For me it's sure: this Central Pattaya store room is off-limits for me. I WANT MY PRIVACY INSIDE THE TOILET CUBICLE AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE FILMED!!!

Is it not the case that there are certain toilet facilities which are known as paedophile meeting spots? That being the case I would say it was appropriate to have cameras to identify that old men were taking young boys into cubicles. That way there could be no argument about guilt or otherwise.

So if the question is............would I approve of cameras in toilets to catch paedophiles? You better believe it.

I'm quite happy to lose a little bit of privacy if it helps catch and convict these sick b*stards.

TOTALLY DISAGREE... The law has to stick to the law. Filming inside toilet cubicles is a highly and controversial criminal act and in my opinion perhaps more lewd than what the paedophile has done. You even haven't the slightest idea what has already been done with all previous footage from toilet scenes... If I have to make a choice: then it should be ONLY in accordance with the law. These criminals will however been catched one way (day) or another but I don't trust these camera's at all! PERIOD

The pictures were taken by a member of staff at Central who had spotted the pair, according to the reports.

You have a LINK?

I read only " Video evidence was presented to Police which clearly showed Mr. Shapiro inside a toilet cubicle with the boy"

Can understand that also in the way, that a security camera showed, that the man and the boy went in one toilet together.

Everything else and more, is just interpretation.whistling.gif

When there are 1000s of hot thai girls looking for "farang", i wonder why this guy wanted to screw and damage the life of a small kid.So disgusting "faranf"

He likes 'boys" not grown up Thai Ladies! The Ladies do not fit him!blink.png

What surprises me the most is that this flagrant breach of privacy (filming someone INSIDE the toilet cubicle: which is a criminal act) is accepted from everybody and admitted without anyone complaining? What kind of decadent society is this Thai Culture becoming?

Video evidence was presented to Police which clearly showed Mr. Shapiro inside a toilet cubicle with the boy.

For me it's sure: this Central Pattaya store room is off-limits for me. I WANT MY PRIVACY INSIDE THE TOILET CUBICLE AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE FILMED!!!

TOTALLY DISAGREE... The law has to stick to the law. Filming inside toilet cubicles is a highly and controversial criminal act and in my opinion perhaps more lewd than what the paedophile has done. You even haven't the slightest idea what has already been done with all previous footage from toilet scenes... If I have to make a choice: then it should be ONLY in accordance with the law. These criminals will however been catched one way (day) or another but I don't trust these camera's at all! PERIOD

The pictures were taken by a member of staff at Central who had spotted the pair, according to the reports.

You have a LINK?

I read only " Video evidence was presented to Police which clearly showed Mr. Shapiro inside a toilet cubicle with the boy"

Can understand that also in the way, that a security camera showed, that the man and the boy went in one toilet together.

Everything else and more, is just interpretation.whistling.gif

How anybody can jump to the conclusion that there are security cameras in the stalls is pretty amazing. Some real stupid people here on TV.

I hope that is really Not true.

Sadly, of course, it is true.

Can you back up your opinion? A LINK? Statistics?

Or just what the Expats, in the south, who never have been in North East Thailand or elsewhere, tell on the stone tables. 'Rumors" and "They say"....

I live in Isaans countryside since 1998 in two different provinces and cannot confirm that.

Never got something offered, not even an "old woman"rolleyes.gif lived alone for a while in a village after my EX departed.

I always heard all the Gossip from my two long time GF and occasionally there is the older Thai who has Sex with an under aged girl-child for some sweets, or 20 Baht. Without consent of the parents!!!

Or the younger boy teenager, who had sex with a slightly under aged girl.

Issan is by far not only, Udon Thani city, Korat city or Khon Kaen city, where a bit more can happen. Possibly.whistling.gif

I have had a couple girlfriends from up north. One was from near Chaiyaphum, the other closer to Burma. Both said it is pretty commonplace for older, influential Thai men, or Thai men with a little money to have early-teen gf's and gigs. And these girls will sometimes, according to her, extort the men.

Edited by NomadJoe

How anybody can jump to the conclusion that there are security cameras in the stalls is pretty amazing. Some real stupid people here on TV.

Looking again at the photos in the report, its for sure one picture taken from the floor to show more than 2 feet in the toilet cubicle.

The second photo showing man and boy from above, possibly the same photographer and not a security camera, somewhere, I first thought.

Edited by ALFREDO

I have had a couple girlfriends from up north. One was from near Chaiyaphum, the other closer to Burma. Both said it is pretty commonplace for older, influential Thai men, or Thai men with a little money to have early-teen gf's and gigs. And these girls will sometimes, according to her, extort the men.

I agree that happens, -Nomadjoe- but that are than, girls who, are, as I saw it, not in so extreme young age (13 and less).

More likely 15-18.

But the Poster -Kozmo- meant Sex with 13 years old is common practice in Issan and the countryside there. I deny that that, is usual!

Just some days ago I hear, that a 60 year old Thai had more times sex with a bit retarded 12-13 year young girl in the small Village in Isaan where I live. (Girl got 20 Baht for meeting)

By the way, she looks older than she is and is no small frame.

The man fled the village after the story got public.

Edited by ALFREDO

Looking again at the photos in the report, its for sure one picture taken from the floor to show more than 2 feet in the toilet cubicle.

The second photo showing man and boy from above, possibly the same photographer and not a security camera, somewhere, I first thought.

Yes, but for some reason it wasn't so obvious to some posters, even people posting in red bold about how outraged they were. Silly stuff, on par with a lot of posts here.

I agree that happens, -Nomadjoe- but that are than, girls who, are, as I saw it, not in so extreme young age (13 and less).

More likely 15-18.

But the Poster -Kozmo- meant Sex with 13 years old is common practice in Issan and the countryside there. I deny that that, is usual!

Just some days ago I hear, that a 60 year old Thai had more times sex with a bit retarded 12-13 year young girl in the small Village in Isaan where I live. (Girl got 20 Baht for meeting)

By the way, she looks older than she is and is no small frame.

The man fled the village after the story got public.

Fair enough.

Whenever i've occasionally seen an underage boy in a bar they ALWAYS have an older boy (minder) near them usually just a few meters away. These guys work for the police either passing on a % and/ or else informing. So anyone who's into underage don't think its going unnoticed because its not!!

How quaint, a warning for the pedos.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I know this kid, he doesnt have a pimp and he doesnt work for the police, he has no family and hes doing what he does to survive. For someone thats spent his life living by himself on the street he is remarkably well adjusted, a life like that is beyond my imagination. Anyway, hes back out there because what are his options? Who kept the money after this episode? I dont know but I would place my bets on the police. Good luck to him.

• 3 months later...

Erm...apart from the disgusting act mentioned here, is anyone else bothered by the presence of a toilet cubicle camera? Or was the photo inside the cubicle taken from a mobile phone reach over?

Probably a Pattaya one camera after all they are there before the police on these sting and monitoring activities, ie underage in Jontiem, under age on beach road, and now this. Pattaya one always there even before the police to spread the word an how evil our hometown Pattaya is. Nice picture of a minor shown in the picture quality journalism yet again. Wonder who is behind all these sting operations. Edited by marstons

The kid agreed to the encounter and most likely got paid. He might have even solicited. Why is he not in trouble with the law?

Kid prostitutes exist all over the world all the time.

Kids also get raped and molested all over the world all the time.

Not saying these facts should be grounds for allowing it to continue, but

I think if you have a strong knee-jerk reaction to this story, it probably says a lot more about you than Mr. Shapiro.

By the way, today...

a very nice old lady died a violent death by the hands of a "bad" person

a very cute dog was brutal killed and eaten by a family

an adorable 14 y.o. virgin girl was deflowered because the rapist thought it would cure his AIDS

but these stories weren't covered in the news

There were some "good" "happy" things that happened in the world today, but they didn't show up in the news either.

Nor would it, I suspect, get the TVers all worked up and judgmental in the forums.

P.S. I should know better not to scroll down to read the comments when I want to read the news story as that sometimes gets me worked up too. wai.gif

WHAT??? You're sticking up for a PEDOPHILE ? JESUS CHRIST!

jeez that was quick has he been to court and convicted already