Pervert In Chiang Mai

connda

I think I've seen it all now. I was at my wife's business on a major soi in downtown CM this afternoon. A motorcycle drove by and my wife said, "Look at this man. He does strange things."

I stepped outside her shop and watched the motorcycle driver turn his cycle around and drive back by. The guy had his genitals exposed and was masturbating while he was driving. Way creepy! ermm.gif

After he passed, three women passed the shop in very obvious surprised shock at what they just saw. Obviously the exhibition was for their benefit.

My wife said that she has see this guy about four time over the last year, and he has a tendency to do his exhibitionist thing while driving pass the shops near my wife's business where a number of women work.

This happened approximately 5:15pm. About 200 meter further down the road in the direction this guy drove is a school and there is generally groups of children walking on the soi outside the school.

This is a farang who is driving an older style motorcycle, possible a Honda, that has an old style license plate with one letter and 4 numbers instead of the plates that now have 3 letters and 3 numbers.

This guy has serious problems. Dude -- if you are reading this -- please get some help. Your compulsion is way outside of normal.

Edited by connda

Report to police and get him locked up in a mental home...

If the guy shows up again and we get the full license number -- relaying the info to the cops is the plan.

The guy has a serious compulsion going on. I'm assuming he'll show up again.

Sorry not me been in the states for 4 months. The next time he comes by knock him off his bike and see how he likes the road rash. get a piece of metal pipe and stick it in the front wheel that would be a sight to see.

then he wouldnt know whether he was coming or going

I remember a few months back reading another post here saying about the same thing except this guy was in a parking lot close to Thape gate when he was confornted by the ladys husband he jumped on a bike and rode off .. This guy needs to be caught .......