Wet Weather Ahead.

Gatorade

Funny the topic header is wet weather coming and yet the topic is hot.

my problem is that i need rain i need some water so where isthis wet weather andif you wish to play with your balls thenphuket has a load of tossas in cars who liketo do just that

supposei had betterpost a link to complete this topic thread thing

http://www.phuketgaz...ator-18089.html

funny how i can gofrom wet weather to a story on aserial masterbater.Enjoy andread the bitabout the police in catching peoplein their cars i found amusing)

Big C , read the news snippets. OLD news.As for rain, you have to see Saumi Jimmy's balls.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny the topic header is wet weather coming and yet the topic is hot.

my problem is that i need rain i need some water so where isthis wet weather andif you wish to play with your balls thenphuket has a load of tossas in cars who liketo do just that

supposei had betterpost a link to complete this topic thread thing

http://www.phuketgaz...ator-18089.html

funny how i can gofrom wet weather to a story on aserial masterbater.Enjoy andread the bitabout the police in catching peoplein their cars i found amusing)

Big C , read the news snippets. OLD news.As for rain, you have to see Saumi Jimmy's balls.

Huh! ?

Rooo's having a Big C moment ...."Saumi" ..... One too many G &T's with dinner there?

This is getting a bit too much, just leave my balls out of it... I have deep pockets ....wink.pngbiggrin.png

From 7pm, get your brollies earlier.

Hmmm Rooo speak with forked tongue Kimosabi.ermm.gif

Tonto say - 10 minute shower at 8.15 pm - not really rain!. Not even any wind tonight - but only 25 degrees. brrrrsad.png

By the time that the plants felt the rain - it was over!

This picture taken from the far end of Maenam beach looking towards what I think is Chong Mon point, and roughly some where Tropicalevo lives, I believe and others of course! ...

But it clearly shows how the clouds bunch up against the mountain leaving the point freer of rain... (is that Chawang Mountain? anybody.....) Taken yesterday or was it the day before? Perhaps they should call that area Desert Point...

I predict no rain before midnight tonight! wink.png

post-85461-0-24976800-1349872360_thumb.j

From 7pm, get your brollies earlier.

Hmmm Rooo speak with forked tongue Kimosabi.ermm.gif

Tonto say - 10 minute shower at 8.15 pm - not really rain!. Not even any wind tonight - but only 25 degrees. brrrrsad.png

By the time that the plants felt the rain - it was over!

This picture taken from the far end of Maenam beach looking towards what I think is Chong Mon point, and roughly some where Tropicalevo lives, I believe and others of course! ...

But it clearly shows how the clouds bunch up against the mountain leaving the point freer of rain... (is that Chawang Mountain? anybody.....) Taken yesterday or was it the day before? Perhaps they should call that area Desert Point...

I predict no rain before midnight tonight! wink.png

Hey - well done Jimmy

yes - the first 2 bits on the photo from the left are Koh Som and 'the other one' (Koh Tao Pun)

The first bit of landmass is where 6th sense is, and my little hovel is on the second 'lump' thumbsup.gif

I think that the third 'lump' from the left is Bangrak. Chewang is to the right - out of picture. I think that the high bit is 'Nob Hill'

Hey I could be totally wrong of course.

We did have some rain last night (no idea how much - I was asleep) but nowt, zip, dinada today. Yet again - no rain and now no water from the developer. We only have what is in our tanks. No water trucks available until Friday at the earliest. sad.png

Oh well - Have to save water and shower with a neighbour biggrin.png

Edited by Tropicalevo

I always thought that Windguru was pretty accurate.

The weather today conspires to prove me wrong.

Windguru this morning at 4 am shows 11mm of rain and at 7 am shows 9 mm of rain.

Beautiful clear blue sky with azure seas. Fabulous morning. Not a drop of the wet stuff.

Oh well - off to the beach cool.png

Windguru this morning at 4 am shows 11mm of rain and at 7 am shows 9 mm of rain.

Beautiful clear blue sky with azure seas. Fabulous morning. Not a drop of the wet stuff.

Wasn't only windguru but also the other forecasters .

Depends on the prevailing winds & the small mountains / hills. Just because it says it is going to rain, they are not specific as to which area of Samui.

Enjoy the sun , we are going to have enough rain soon & praying for the sun ( I hope ).

I agree with you it's been a bit erratic of late but the forecasts from the other Met sites have been very similar.

Here in Plai Lam it does seem rather arid.

However, in general and for boating purposes Wind Guru works for me, bearing in mind that a forecast is exactly that and

doesn't have more than 60% accuracy.

Nothing like the old mark one eyeball and some local knowledge!

• Like 1

I agree with you it's been a bit erratic of late but the forecasts from the other Met sites have been very similar.

Here in Plai Lam it does seem rather arid.

However, in general and for boating purposes Wind Guru works for me, bearing in mind that a forecast is exactly that and

doesn't have more than 60% accuracy.

Nothing like the old mark one eyeball and some local knowledge!

I shall rephrase my post.

Would you like one of my crystal balls? Is that better Trop ? wink.png

• Like 1

Lucky Rooo, if you have crystal balls at least you can see what's coming.laugh.png

(Weather of course, what did you think I meant!)

I had to rephrase about my balls, but that's funny ahmmmmm.

Lucky Rooo, if you have crystal balls at least you can see what's coming.laugh.png

Plenty of bulls onsamui andcocks many cock and bull fights. question is weather it is right or not

as for Someone having crystal balls. Are they worth anything crystal balls if so then the ladies of the night shall be after me with a meat clever

I was at a ping pong show recently and one of the girls whispered that she was certain it would rain heavily in November.

Where do I claim my prize?

PS Rooo....I've been exercising hard the last while....I'm sure that t-shirt will be a perfect fit nowadays! :D

Plenty of bulls onsamui andcocks many cock and bull fights. question is weather it is right or not

as for Someone having crystal balls. Are they worth anything crystal balls if so then the ladies of the night shall be after me with a meat clever

When is your poetry book due?

I was at a ping pong show recently and one of the girls whispered that she was certain it would rain heavily in November.

Where do I claim my prize?

PS Rooo....I've been exercising hard the last while....I'm sure that t-shirt will be a perfect fit nowadays! biggrin.png

cheesy.gif You should be asking the girl -not us old codgers

• Like 1

Anyway, i shall proceed with the same line of question; When is the rain season due please? An approximate date or week?

Not interested in cocks, balls <deleted> or BigC's sandwiches thanks. biggrin.png

The answer to that question lies in the old school-boy joke.

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No eye deer! giggle.gif

Sorry Carmine sorry.gif

Anyway, i shall proceed with the same line of question; When is the rain season due please? An approximate date or week?

Not interested in cocks, balls <deleted> or BigC's sandwiches thanks. biggrin.png

The answer to that question lies in the old school-boy joke.

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No eye deer! giggle.gif

Sorry Carmine sorry.gif

What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs.

Still no eye deer

sorry.gif to everyone for that one. I'll stop now (although there is one more!)

Big rain next month. You heard it here first.

Info from where? Or a guess? You're probably right but just asking.

Every couple of years we do get a rather dryish wet season. Rain should have started by now building up in November.Let's hope it starts soon .

Big rain next month. You heard it here first.

Info from where? Or a guess? You're probably right but just asking.

Every couple of years we do get a rather dryish wet season. Rain should have started by now building up in November.Let's hope it starts soon .

....and last year we got a wettish dry season.laugh.png

Well depending on which direction one looks, there are very big dark clouds to the west and south, but sunny blue skies to the north and east at the moment.

But according to Accuweather Ban Rak will get 30.4 mm of rain today... and wet weather all next week.... Seems to me that is what they forecast last week... hmmm... only time will tell... rolleyes.gif

http://www.accuweath...forecast/444793