What Would Be Better?

ishan14

I'm going to break up with my gf and i want to be single for sometime. So i was wondering what would be a better option , living alone or finding an expat roommate? I don't have any friends here in bangkok , so it will be a little hard to live alone. Im not sure , what do you guys suggest?

If you're not trolling, then that is really the most stupid question I have so far seen on TV... how the hell can anybody on here give you an answer on your question without knowing you, your personality, your hobbies, your goals, your job etc. at all? Have you ever in your adult life shared an appartment with people other than GF's?

• Like 1

If you're not trolling, then that is really the most stupid question I have so far seen on TV... how the hell can anybody on here give you an answer on your question without knowing you, your personality, your hobbies, your goals, your job etc. at all? Have you ever in your adult life shared an appartment with people other than GF's?

This

This

I don't understand why do u need all that info. bc i just askd for asuggestion ,like what would you prefer or do kinda thing. I'm not asking you to be my roommate.ermm.gif

This

I don't understand why do u need all that info. bc i just askd for asuggestion ,like what would you prefer or do kinda thing. I'm not asking you to be my roommate.ermm.gif

But surely you'd want suggestions to be based on some degree of understanding of your situation, right?

Or are you going to make a decision based on which suggestion is more popular with a load of strangers on an internet forum?

Some decisions need to be made on your own.

I would dread to think what sharing a place with a farang that needed to save on living costs in Thailand would be like.

I'm not trying to save , It's just that i'm not used to "living alone"..

Edited by ishan14

I would dread to think what sharing a place with a farang that needed to save on living costs in Thailand would be like.

I like having a room mate although I don't right now. I have in the past and I liked it, but it was in a large house where we both had lots of private space. He was also a really nice guy who picked up after himself and respected my privacy. He also paid his bills on time. He also didn't eat my food and provided his own.

A bad room mate could make you miserable.

Some on here seem to think you aren't a real man unless you live alone. Some seem to think that if one wants a room mate he's broke. I disagree. I think it's an individual preference.

Only you can decide which is best.

• Like 1

If you get a flatmate who is there's a high chance that it's because he is a broke alcoholic who will take everything and bore you to tears.

I like having a room mate although I don't right now. I have in the past and I liked it, but it was in a large house where we both had lots of private space. He was also a really nice guy who picked up after himself and respected my privacy. He also paid his bills on time. He also didn't eat my food and provided his own.

I see. And just how likely is it that the OP will find a flatmate of that calibre in Thailand?

Have you ever in your adult life shared an appartment with people other than GF's?

Post #14 suggests that he hasn't reached adulthood yet.

The one thing the OP hasnt indicated is whether he is moving apartment or his is going to stay in the one he has been living in with his soon to be Ex-GF....as we all know a Thai lady scorned and all that stuff...the last thing the OP may end up worrying about is a new flat mate, he may be hearing the sound of ducks a quacking shortly...biggrin.png

Have you ever in your adult life shared an appartment with people other than GF's?

Post #14 suggests that he hasn't reached adulthood yet.

The one thing the OP hasnt indicated is whether he is moving apartment or his is going to stay in the one he has been living in with his soon to be Ex-GF....as we all know a Thai lady scorned and all that stuff...the last thing the OP may end up worrying about is a new flat mate, he may be hearing the sound of ducks a quacking shortly...biggrin.png

You get two big lady boys and tell them you will pay the rent for a week and free whisky.