My Neighbour's Chickens

loong

What`s the difference between a chicken and a hooker?

A chicken goes, cookle doodle doo and a hooker goes, any cock will do.

OK, you opened the gate, so............... how did the chewing gum cross the road................................. it was stuck to the chickens foot.

This post is the very reason I decided to start a few of my own and stimulate rigorous debate about important cultural and social issues. Mind you they all ended up pretty much as bad as this. Maybe I'll try a Katoey post next, they seem to be winners.

This post is the very reason I decided to start a few of my own and stimulate rigorous debate about important cultural and social issues. Mind you they all ended up pretty much as bad as this. Maybe I'll try a Katoey post next, they seem to be winners.

There is no evidence to suggest that the OP's neighbour is not a katoey: on he other hand, she could be a bargirl (have you EVER seen a thread that did not contain some reference to a BG?)

I started this topic just to see what sort of response it got ( after reading the topic, "all I see is complaints")

It is true that the lady mentioned is a good neighbour, not only does she do absolutely nothing that could be considered annoying, when she chats with me, she will speak Thai. She knows that I have difficulty understanding Isaan.

She takes good care of her chickens, and I wouldn't even know they were there because they are so quiet.

Now, the neighbour on the other side has a cockrel that seems to spend its whole life confined in one of those upturned basket thingies. Covered, so it can't see anything and probably doesn't know whether it is day or night. Maybe through boredom, I don't know, but this thing can crow 2 or 3 times a minute for hours on end. Starting at about 2AM and going on til 6 PM. It may be a trick of acoustics, but it sounds incredibly loud inside our house. If I am watching TV, I have to have it a bit louder than I really need as and vital or pivotal bit of dialogue will inevitably be drowned out by this f***ing cockrel.

So that's it. A nicely balanced thread. One neighbour's chickens, no problem. The other's, really annoying.