Things Have Changed...

poanoi

I went back to a gogo for first time in at least half a year.

I went to champagne a gogo around 6 pm,

and before i even finished my first beer, the entire stage was replaced,

switching young girls into a bunch of men around 65 year old farts.

I left the beer unfinished, i just regret i paid for it.

Huh?.. You have me all confused as taking what you are saying literally just doesn't make sense to me.

A bunch of mentally challenged customers went up on stage......

OH dear - I think you did the right thing under the circumstances (why these sad f**kers believe this type of behavior is funny is beyond me).

There aren't many options at that time of day - TQ's on Beach Rd is the best pre night-time venue IMHO.

Maybe one was celebratining the birth of a child who knows ???????? amazing first time in 6 months. Not really fair naming champagne when other go go bars were game on for the celebration. Photo's maybe try 18 coins face book. 6 months you will be sorely missed.

6pm a gogo bar in Pattaya, surprised there was anyone there under 80, never mind 65!! w00t.gif

Oh yes - TQ, Oasis, Champage plus the various Las Vegas Go-go's on Soi Yamoto and Soi Post Office will all have a range of customers at that time of day.

Some of the places on the latter 2 sois are a good place to have a drink in late afternoon / early evening, after a day on the beach. Not too pricey at that time of the day either - some of them have a happy hours and cheap Chang draft.

Yes, it was time to leave. Many go-gos have rules forbidding customers on the stage thank god.

But look on the bright side: they didn't pull their pants down. I've seen THAT once. The girl I was with found it interesting, though.

I'm still confused by this post: Are you saying that as you were drinking a beer there were young girls dancing and before you even finished your beer they had ripped down the stage, put up a new one and then a bunch of 65+ old farts (Thai or faring?) went on stage and started to dance?

1) Either you drink VERY slow even leaving some beer or these stage crews are VERY fast

2) I would have ordered another beer and probably laughed my arse off while taking pictures. I mean how often do you get such fine quality Entertainment here in Pattaya?

3) Getting a little hard up for posts are we?

No, as i bought the beer, it was all as it should, (young naked girls dancing)

but all of the sudden, when it was time to order next beer,

around 7 fat ole falang men in pink T-shirts made their way up on the stage,

leaving no room for the girls who at that point left the stage,

and at that moment i decided there wasn't going to be no next beer for me at that place.

I left ASAP

and at that moment i decided there wasn't going to be no next beer for me at that place.

I left ASAP

Was it one of those party / stag groups that all wear the same themed T-shirt ? Those groups are hilarious (not).

I left ASAP

I'd have done the same and nipped into one of the other places like the Office, for example ;)

I left ASAP

ahh, is quite clear now. Yes.. you did the right thing by leaving. Unless you're into that sort of thing ;)

I left ASAP

I think you're just an alcoholic in denial. One of the main symptoms of an alcoholic in denial is the "Reverse Beer Goggle Effect"

Get a few beers from seven eleven then go and sit on the beach and drink them....then get some noodles and a baht bus home....lovely.

you got it all wrong.. who wants to drink hot piss, only buy 1 beer at a time (I like Cheers at 38 baht) sit in the surroundings and start over

Get a few beers from seven eleven then go and sit on the beach and drink them....then get some noodles and a baht bus home....lovely.

you got it all wrong.. who wants to drink hot piss, only buy 1 beer at a time (I like Cheers at 38 baht) sit in the surroundings and start over

Oh dear.

• Like 1

I've heard of them. It is a group who rescues go go girls called, Pink man.

Well I tried googling it and nothing turned-up (apart from one wierdo in SF)..

Mind you, there are a few in the Champagne day-shift that I wouldn't mind 'rescuing' rolleyes.gif

I've heard of them. It is a group who rescues go go girls called, Pink man.

Well I tried googling it and nothing turned-up (apart from one wierdo in SF)..

Mind you, there are a few in the Champagne day-shift that I wouldn't mind 'rescuing' rolleyes.gif

I've tried to rescue a good few from Champagne over the years but only for a couple of hours at a time.