• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just reading a couple of posts that are on here tonite,

theres sllways the one that pulls thai girls down, thats there,

my question to all the experts who post on here, how many do live in thailand,??

or how many sit at home saving for the next holiday with a toilet role at there side so they can wipe there mouth because of all the <deleted> that comes out of it,

i still work for a living, all over the world, but i live in thailand, on my cv, on the tax mans books in the uk, i live in thailand,

thailand isnt just pattaya/bangkok ect, and im not pulling them places down ive got a few mates who live in both,

but please to all you experts who have been here a couple of times, cant afford to live here, so sit at home having a go at the older person who can live here(im 52) or younger person who can live here for that matter,

get a life,, get of your high horse and let people who want to live here, weather it be with a bar girl of a fukcing ladyboy for that matter get on with there lifes without you judging what they do who they do it with,

have a good day boys,

and to top it all the yanks are kicking our <deleted> at the bloody golf,,lol

jake

Yep ....bloody yanks....wots goin on with the golf ??...I live here and love it ....

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

read again james, youve got such a short memorie,,lol

is it just me or does anyone else wanna wipe that smug look of poulter's face every time you see it? Actually had the opportunity a few years back in Abu dhabi at a tourney there, he was coming up the stairs at the club house and i was heading down - had i known then what i know now....

sorry jake for highjacking your rant - carry on mate. smile.png

Edited by bkkjames
  • Like 1

chang,, yes mate we did give it to um there,,lol

i think some are still trying to get some of the jokes,,lol

Lol. Because you have to give the punchline and then EXPLAIN the punchline. As for sarcasm .... don't even attempt it.

Er ... what was the topic again ... oh yeah, lived in Thailand for five years many years ago. Wife and I have been back every year for the last seventeen and still regard it as home but circumstances haven't allowed us to move back permanently (kids of school age, work etc etc). Well, our time has come and we're going 'home' for good next year. The next time I leave LoS it'll be in a box

• Like 2

Lol. Because you have to give the punchline and then EXPLAIN the punchline. As for sarcasm .... don't even attempt it.

Er ... what was the topic again ... oh yeah, lived in Thailand for five years many years ago. Wife and I have been back every year for the last seventeen and still regard it as home but circumstances haven't allowed us to move back permanently (kids of school age, work etc etc). Well, our time has come and we're going 'home' for good next year. The next time I leave LoS it'll be in a box

blink.png

That's right American comedy programme, shout a bit louder, that'll make you funnier.

RIP Leslie Nielsen.

He brought intelliegence and irony to American comedy in a way that many American actors are too arrogant and stupid to manage.

By being Canadian

I shoved a boxset of a popular American musical comedy up my *ss.

I was filled with Glee

G'day Jake,

Yes I am living here permanently, and hope to get True Vision connected soon, so I can watch the golf and other stuff.

I agree with you that it is a bit disheartening that there are so many negative comments on here about Thailand and its people, but it is usually made by the same members........easy to ignore.

Congrats on the birth of your little angel Jake.

Take Care.

Cheers.

• Like 1

thanks rsquared,

shes a little darling cant wait to see her, the wife has been sending me plenty of pics and ill be home nov10th,

we all enjoy it here, like i said on a faring post weather you have 2 rai like we do or a hundred rai,

your life here is what you want to make it,

just does my head in that the experts sit at home saving to come here and love to pukll everyone down,

bloody hell,

you cant be old

you cant be bald

you cant be fat

you cant be rich

you have to watch what kind of young lady you want to be with,

it will get to the stage were if you want to marry here, youll have to put a pic of both of you on here and it will go to the vote,,lol

glad im married and live in the sticks away from it all i really am,

i was just going to put im happy but i dont think your alowd to put that,,lol

take care all,,,,, jake

• Like 1

Aaaaw come on! Give the poor beggars time, and I'm sure they'll get there in the end....(well, maybe.....) whistling.gif

And for the record, I'm still in Inversnekkie, but am retiring at Christmas then permanently relocating in January: off to CM to be with "her indoors".

wow,,

i wished i hadnt put that at the bottom of my post yesterday, what a comeback,,lol

there wasnt much of the GET IN THE HOLE,,lol

i must say i didnt like all the booing from the yanks at our good shots, not very sporting on a golf course,

theyll get over it,,lol, untill then we will just gloat,

jake

• Like 2

The Yanks lost in the British Invasion thread though ;-)

Are you trying to say that The Beatles, the Stones and Led Zeppelin were better than the Chuck Berry and Beach Boys? tongue.png

Dreadfully sorry luv, are you really inferring that The Beatles, Stones, and Zeppelin are better than John Coltrane, Billie Holliday, Ella Fitzgerald, Thelonius Monk?

The Beatles. Most over-rated group (with the exception of John Lennon) in the history of mankind. Pop music still suffers from the <deleted> level they took it to.

But I digress. :)

Ps. Right now in Los Angeles CA. Nov 2012 to Jan 2014 in Bangkok. After that, don't know. Not sure I'm qualified for either category.

• Like 1