Laundry Boy

chiangmaikelly

I got 2 killer dogs, widely feared and respected, i am still trying to train them to round up all the pretty girls and drive them to my home.

Maybe an automatic would make it easier for them?

Good point, ill do anything to improve sucess rate. I thought about tying some 1000bt bills around their necks.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think OP's position is fairly easy to find himself in and once again it is just a product of living in a country with a cheap standard of living. meet a girl. invest some money in some business for her or pay for a house. stay home and she earns the salary. sadly, this is coming to an end in the near future, i think us westerners know that. usa now has average family savings of $4000 and family debt of $200,000. $150k in debt per tax payer.

Don't quit your day job for one that requires reading. You have totally blown reading the OP.

I designed the house. She bought the house. Not in my wildest dreams would I give her money to start a business. She has more money than I; why would I do that?

I can't get a loan to buy a house at a Thai bank she can.

She has more money than I and is better educated and more intelligent.

Now go back and try again.smile.png

Correct me if im wrong, she pays your way and your proud of this?

You spend your day telling people to educate them selves and to spell check their post.

You might want to do a little checking under the hood to see if its still intact.

You make a great house wife.. great job.

man-in-dress.jpg

I think OP's position is fairly easy to find himself in and once again it is just a product of living in a country with a cheap standard of living. meet a girl. invest some money in some business for her or pay for a house. stay home and she earns the salary. sadly, this is coming to an end in the near future, i think us westerners know that. usa now has average family savings of $4000 and family debt of $200,000. $150k in debt per tax payer.

Don't quit your day job for one that requires reading. You have totally blown reading the OP.

I designed the house. She bought the house. Not in my wildest dreams would I give her money to start a business. She has more money than I; why would I do that?

You spend your day telling people to educate them selves and to spell check their post.

You might want to do a little checking under the hood to see if its still intact.

To me it looks like he is one of the guys that does not need to use money to get a girl or to use to keep her under control unlike many others.

I never told anyone to check spelling. I never told anyone she pays my way.

post-73727-0-07305500-1349426524_thumb.j

Edited by chiangmaikelly

In Thailand (a country which I imagine you have little experience with) a Thai can get 100% financing on a new house. I wrote, "I designed the house. She bought the house. Not in my wildest dreams would I give her money to start a business. She has more money than I; why would I do that?"

We split the payments. I pay a larger percent than she does. The bills, we split them too. I pay a larger percent than she does. She bought the house. The house is in her name. When I die she will have a chunk of equity paid for in the house. Since she is 30 years younger than I, I am assuming I will leave this earth first.

I have been in Thailand for a while and have thought the thing through. I told my daughter, "it is no more difficult to fall in love with a man with a future than it is to fall in love with a DJ."

hay the old "Ive lived here longer spiel." LoL

Did you write that in your OP? No.

Try being less vague in the future.

Oh btw i love them 9gag photos, please post some more. I love when oldies try to be hip :)

Edited by Sayonarax

Oh btw i love them 9gag photos, please post some more. I love when oldies try to be hip smile.png

Oh btw i love them 9gag photos, please post some more. I love when oldies try to be hip smile.png

Pilgrim, I'm not vague you just can't read.

I don't know if I'm hip.

I'm , where I should be all the time and when I'm not, I'm with some underworld spy or the wife of a close friend - wife of a close friend....wai.gif

• Like 1