Non-imm-b Visa

I have a one-year multiple entry non-Imm-B Visa which expires at the end of this month. My current Entry permit expires on April.

If I understand correctly, as long as I reenter Thailand before this visa expires, I get an extra 3 months entry permit. Once that entry permit will expire I will have to get a new non-imm-B visa.

First, it the above correct? And second, could anyone recommend a relatively close Embassy, apart from in Malaysia, which currently issues one year non-Imm-B Visas? BTW, I do have a WP.

Thanks.

Re-enter just before the expiry date and you get another 90 days. Penang remains the regional favorite for multi's but with a Work Permit you should be fine tn most Thai offices.

Thanks, Doc. I don't assume that includes the other neighbouring countires does it? And what about Singapore?

Re-enter just before the expiry date and you get another 90 days. Penang remains the regional favorite for multi's but with a Work Permit you should be fine tn most Thai offices.

Thanks, Doc. I don't assume that includes the other neighbouring countires does it? And what about Singapore?

Singapore is usually tough, but with a valis WP you should get across the line. Good luck.

Singapore is usually tough, but with a valis WP you should get across the line. Good luck.

In most all cases, Singapore will not issue a multi entry business visa even with a work permit.

www.lawyer.th.com

In most all cases, Singapore will not issue a multi entry business visa even with a work permit.

Thanks Sunbelt. If Singapore is out, which countries will? It's not that I dislike Malaysia or anything, I just cannot go there because of my nationality, therefore have to find an alternative. I received my current one in Germany. I had good reasons to be there then, but hoping not to go that far this time.

Edited by ~G~

Thanks again, Sunbelt and Dr. Pat Pong. Dubai is out of the question. Do you have happen to have contact details of the Thai offices in Delhi or Australia so I could try asking in advance? Wouldn't want to get "no" once I'm there.. :o

Edited by ~G~

Thanks again, Sunbelt and Dr. Pat Pong. Dubai is out of the question. Do you have happen to have contact details of the Thai offices in Delhi or Australia so I could try asking in advance? Wouldn't want to get "no" once I'm there.. :o

We have never had any clients rejected at any Embassy/Consulate in Austrailia. With you having a work permit it’s a slam dunk as long as you have the company paperwork with the letter.

As for Delhi, as long as you are not Indian, you can get a multi entry visa with the correct paperwork. If you are Indian you must live in the Delhi area to get the multi entry visa.

ROYAL THAI EMBASSY, CANBERRA

http://www.mfa.go.th/web/1830.php?depcode=20200100

and ROYAL THAI CONSULATE-GENERAL, SYDNEY

http://www.mfa.go.th/web/1854.php?depcode=20230100

Queensland 87 Annerley Road,

South Brisbane 4102 Mr. William J. Dunn Tel. (07) 38467771

Fax. (07) 38467772

[email protected]

South Australia 1st Floor, 72 Flinders Street Adeliade 5000 Mrs. Joan M. Walton, OAM Tel. (08) 2327474

Victoria Suite 301, 566 St Kilda Road, MELBOURNE Vic 3004

Dr. Simon A. Wallace tel (03)9533 9100

fax (03) 9533 9200

[email protected]

Western Australia 4th Floor, Durack Centre

263 Adelaide Terrace

Dalkieth 6009 Brig. William D. Jamison

Mr. William J. Jamison Tel. (08) 93868092

Fax. (09) 92211635

[email protected]

Tel. (08) 9221-3237

ROYAL THAI EMBASSY, NEW DELHI

http://www.mfa.go.th/web/1830.php?depcode=21900100

Can a Non - Imm B Visa be extended, renewed or otherwise had in Thailand or does it require leaving the country?

Can be extended if they meet the criteria of having 4 Thai employees per work permit (One Thai employee required per work permit if the business objective is Consultant or an Agent)

Some firms are small so their employees must travel outside Thailand to renew the visa.

www.lawyer.th.com