Thai Visa Brigades

The 'I can understand Latin and will post in Latin to show my intelligence' brigade. whistling.gif

Or if your selling a second hand car here "Caveat emptor" - Buyer bewarecheesy.gif

I've heard it described as many things ... but never a 'car'

But to follow your lead ...

Never buy your car down by the Beach Road ... the lighting is terrible at night and many inperfections are hidden by the Moonlight.

Some can even be completely tucked away ... rolleyes.gif

Friendly advice only.

Your comparing buying a second hand car to buying a ladyboy in Pattaya, Excellent!

This thread just keeps getting betterclap2.gif

I hope this isn't the voice of experiencewhistling.gif

I did have the qualifier as 'friendly advice only' (now bolded) so thus, can rightfully claim that it came from 'a friend advised me brigade'.

Also my Latin is piss poor.

Can someone do a 'let the reader beware' please?

EDIT ... such a vulgar concept.

As a friend advised me once ... One never 'buys someone' ... One 'compensates one for their time'.

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

I'm not British and jealous as hell coming from a poxy country with no culture and will start threads comparing the UK with anything ridiculous because they're a complete and utter moron brigade.

That's not the level of courtesy and good humour that one would expect from a Briton.

I suppose there's a brigade of people who can't take a bit of a wind-up...

I'm not British and jealous as hell coming from a poxy country with no culture and will start threads comparing the UK with anything ridiculous because they're a complete and utter moron brigade.

You need to be in "Thailand's war with the UK" thread, pal. This one is a ligh-hearted thread.coffee1.gif

You need to be in "Thailand's war with the UK" thread, pal. This one is a ligh-hearted thread.coffee1.gif

yep, for example how bout the 'fire brigade'? Perhaps theres some on here.

yep, for example how bout the 'fire brigade'? Perhaps theres some on here.

The Martin Offiah brigade?

• 4 months later...

The " There's only 2 types of Thai people. The poor as piss who'd stitch you up in an instant and the rich as xxxx who'd stitch you up in an instant. There's no middle ground whatsover." brigade

Edited by metisdead

The "If it's conservative and Republican it must be good and deserving of the Presidency even if it's name is Palin, Gingrich, Bachman, Cain or Romney" brigade.

And dont forget the "slobbering love affair with Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Barny Frank, Reed, deserving of the presidency because they are slobbering apologist brigade