Thai Visa Brigades

The "there culture is not as good as my culture is, I'm more educated then they are, and, if you don't agree with me, than your in denial" brigade.

Where's my Chang?

"went to school in Canada, but can't write english" brigade

Noooo, they write French. smile.png

The "there culture is not as good as my culture is, I'm more educated then they are, and, if you don't agree with me, than your in denial" brigade.

Where's my Chang?

"went to school in Canada, but can't write english" brigade

In denial he says.....is that the river in Egypt?....brigade.

I just want to congratulate CMK on this making 600+ posts and 25+ pages on the general forum!

Well done mate!...surely a record?

clap2.gif

(the "high 5" brigade)biggrin.png

pffft.......a mere amateur.......the Ten Things thread has over 1,000 replies and over 30,000 views.

Oh, and theblether now has over 4,000 Likes.

That's cos I'm very clever and I like to travel in Business Class. coffee1.gif

Thethe "Referring to themselves in the third person" thebrigade

(illeism or theilleism if you like)

theblether does not understand what you are talking about.......theblether would appreciate some clarification.

theblether also notes Jingthings' attempt at trying to woo him with his reference to the "Scotty" Brigade. theblether has only two things to say........

Firstly........<deleted> is a Scotty??? and secondly, your attempts to woo me are destined to fail, theblether is not particularly fussed who he bangs but he draws the line at deranged Pattaya dungeon dwellers who are given to hissy fits.

theblether recommends that JT tries Smokie instead, his standards are even lower than theblether's and you might be in with a chance with him.

Just sayin'. coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Churchills "Where is gold going in this market" has 9347 replies and 370 pages!

Aye but that's just a game of up, down, stick......that could go on forever!! coffee1.gif

I think most of the Topics revolve around,according to whether there are enough new Posts or not.Like this one which is on it's second go!

Edited by MAJIC

Churchills "Where is gold going in this market" has 9347 replies and 370 pages!

Aye but that's just a game of up, down, stick......that could go on forever!! coffee1.gif

I think most of the Topics revolve around,according to whether there are enough new Posts or not.Like this one which is on its second go!

I agree, this is a highly entertaining topic. Stick around it may get even more so. smile.png

The " I met a Thai who ripped me off therefore every single Thai is dishonest brigade"

Usually an honorary member of the " All Thai females are schemers cos the one I chose as my wife was a wrong 'un who took me for everything but it's not my fault for being such a dense <deleted> who couldn't see what pond life she was cos she was willing to give me a blow job whenever I wanted" brigade.

cheesy.gif

Thethe "Referring to themselves in the third person" thebrigade

(illeism or theilleism if you like)

theblether does not understand what you are talking about.......theblether would appreciate some clarification.

theblether also notes Jingthings' attempt at trying to woo him with his reference to the "Scotty" Brigade. theblether has only two things to say........

Firstly........<deleted> is a Scotty??? and secondly, your attempts to woo me are destined to fail, theblether is not particularly fussed who he bangs but he draws the line at deranged Pattaya dungeon dwellers who are given to hissy fits.

theblether recommends that JT tries Smokie instead, his standards are even lower than theblether's and you might be in with a chance with him.

Just sayin'. coffee1.gif

The " I think it's always about me " brigade.smile.png

• Like 2

I just want to congratulate CMK on this making 600+ posts and 25+ pages on the general forum!

Well done mate!...surely a record?

clap2.gif

(the "high 5" brigade)biggrin.png

pffft.......a mere amateur.......the Ten Things thread has over 1,000 replies and over 30,000 views.

Oh, and theblether now has over 4,000 Likes.

That's cos I'm very clever and I like to travel in Business Class. coffee1.gif

The " my ratio likes / posts is decreasing quickly but I still use it as an argument " brigade

Edited by jbrain

theblether has only two things to say........

Just sayin'.

That's three things.

• Like 1