Thai Visa Brigades

theblether has only two things to say........

Firstly........<deleted> is a Scotty??? and secondly, your attempts to woo me are destined to fail, theblether is not particularly fussed who he bangs but he draws the line at deranged Pattaya dungeon dwellers who are given to hissy fits.

theblether recommends that JT tries Smokie instead, his standards are even lower than theblether's and you might be in with a chance with him.

Just sayin'.

That's three things.

The Spanish Inquisition

Firstly........<deleted> is a Scotty??? and secondly, your attempts to woo me are destined to fail, theblether is not particularly fussed who he bangs but he draws the line at deranged Pattaya dungeon dwellers who are given to hissy fits.

theblether recommends that JT tries Smokie instead, his standards are even lower than theblether's and you might be in with a chance with him.

Just sayin'.

That's three things.

The Spanish Inquisition

BTW Lucan has been living a normal life in South Africa all along. He was going to be Murdochs Front Page News,for starting the new Sun on Sunday,but ran into legalities.Probably the Police wanted the old Lying Duffer to declare his exact whereabouts?

Just sayin'.

That's three things.

The Spanish Inquisition

BTW Lucan has been living a normal life in South Africa all along. He was going to be Murdochs Front Page News,for starting the new Sun on Sunday,but ran into legalities.Probably the Police wanted the old Lying Duffer to declare his exact whereabouts?

Speculation!

You've not been listenng to your Ray French. There is no point speculating

SC

Firstly........<deleted> is a Scotty???

scotty2011-128.gif

... takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you if

any changes occur. Its reputation for small size, performance, support, and

never including unwanted crapware ...

Scotty is on patrol

EDIT:- just read the efforts by Tywais and endure ... clap2.gif

Edited by David48

Thethe "Referring to themselves in the third person" thebrigade

(illeism or theilleism if you like)

theblether does not understand what you are talking about.......theblether would appreciate some clarification.

theblether also notes Jingthings' attempt at trying to woo him with his reference to the "Scotty" Brigade. theblether has only two things to say........

scottish-terrier_zps91e987a3.jpg

Wouldnt' it be so easy to put a name to these three ?coffee1.gif

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 1

Thethe "Referring to themselves in the third person" thebrigade

(illeism or theilleism if you like)

theblether does not understand what you are talking about.......theblether would appreciate some clarification.

theblether also notes Jingthings' attempt at trying to woo him with his reference to the "Scotty" Brigade. theblether has only two things to say........

Yeah....it'd be pure majic.

• Like 1

When I first came to Thailand, you could have a great meal,drink for hours,have the company of 2 Beautiful Ladies and still have enough change for 3 Breakfasts,out of 100 bahts in the morning:Brigade.

And with that,have a Great Day in Paradise,from One of your friends on the "Night Shift".........Brigade.

So who's a hunsum Terrier then?

The far right is 'see no evil'

As as you or one of the other members suggested ... it's a fun thread, it probably stays open if it stays that way.

Well if I might be so bold,the one in the middle seems to be a bit ,shall we say without being personal ....Jetlagged!

When I first came to Thailand, you could have a great meal,drink for hours,have the company of 2 Beautiful Ladies and still have enough change for 3 Breakfasts,out of 100 bahts in the morning:Brigade.

And with that,have a Great Day in Paradise,from One of your friends on the "Night Shift".........Brigade.

Don't forget the packet of Woodbines...

There's much better Countries to live in,unfortunately this is the only one that will put up with us Brigade.

The "We're Australians and we stick together" brigade.drunk.gif

AKA, the "1 in all in" brigade.

Blether is a member of the "Business Class" brigade.coffee1.gif

Krisb is also in the "Ive walked through business class but sat at the front of economy before" brigade.sad.png

...or how bout the "only takes me 9 hours to get to Thailand" brigade.tongue.png

Edited by krisb

The " You must be a no nothing buffoon for buying that model of car because the model I bought does 100 metres more per litre than yours around the city." brigade

The MCA " Xxxx it fill the bastard up and when it's empty fill it up again I'm not exactly on skid row" brigade.

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

The " I'll dispense sage advice about relationships with Thai women to all and sundry as in "don't get involved in something you can't walk away from in 5 minutes" which sounds profound but I actually stole it from the movie "Heat" or "it's all just a business relationship" mainly because my entire peer group of westerners seemingly chose their lifetime partners and potential mothers of their children solely based on how destitute but willing to shag for free the woman was but when I'm not handing out my pearls of wisdom as the self-appointed TVF relationship guru I'm wanking into a dirty sock and wondering if out of date Mama is safe to eat because with my current financial status it's a choice between beer and food and at the moment Mr. Leo is winning that particular race" brigade.

• Like 2

the 'Bangkok' brigade

the 'Pattaya is a sleaze pit' brigade

the 'my wife is from hi-so family' brigade

the 'all thais are stupid & lazy' brigade

the 'compare everything here with their home-country' brigade

the 'gone native' brigade

the 'best breakfast in pattaya' brigade

• Like 1