Thai Visa Brigades

The " I shagged a katoey but didn't put anything in my mouth" brigade...giggle.gif

A slight variation....the "I took a katoey to my room but swear I did not have sexual relations with that woman....eh, man,....eh, whatever" brigade

I think the 'doth does protest too much" Brigade ... rolleyes.gif

The " I shagged a katoey but didn't put anything in my mouth" brigade...giggle.gif

A slight variation....the "I took a katoey to my room but swear I did not have sexual relations with that woman....eh, man,....eh, whatever" brigade

Or in your and his case............. '' Be gad when I get past the half century to hopefully rid myself o these dodgy thoughts''............................Brigade. ...smile.png

The "Bill Clinton" - brigade!

Or in your and his case............. '' Be gad when I get past the half century to hopefully rid myself o these dodgy thoughts''............................Brigade. ...smile.png

Fantastic, transam, The "you manage to casually shake them out of your still hip-lookinggiggle.gif , unbuttoned sleeve" Brigade;

closely followed by the "Let me PUT it this waythumbsup.gif " Brigade.

Edited by Dancealot

The " I still don't understand that a 90 day report only has to be submitted if I'm in the country for 90 consecutive days" brigade.

Sheesh I'm not exactly a rocket scientist but come on guys!

• Like 1

The "Let's try to revive CMK together by putting JT's polling expertise to a good use for once" Brigade.

How many members are in this brigade?

If you open your eyes you see them all.............................however when you close your eyes you will also see all of them

The i've just discovered if i go on the Thailand news forum and type in the words,' Yingluck, puppet, burberry handbag, criminal fugitive, Dubai, Chalerm, ear medicine, hub of', in any combination on a daily basis, i will receive lots of 'Likes' from my intellectually challenged equals Brigade.

• Like 2