Thai Visa Brigades

The I don't have anything to say and never start a topic but you are wrong 7000 times brigade. I mean really how can you tell other people they are wrong 7000 times and never have the guts to start a topic of your own? I always check the other posters content. There is one guy I really don't get along with but he starts topics about helping dogs. So how can he really be all bad; he likes dogs. Or another man who helps orphans. Or the guy who lost an arm and a leg. But if a person never starts a topic after a few years one has to wonder. I don't agree with the Blether all the time but he puts it out there and that's great.

• Like 1

^^ CMK, you and I usually have a different viewpoint ... but when I see a good posting, I acknowledge it ... wai.gif

I'd like to be considered a Member of the "Play the Ball and not the Man Brigade"

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

This may have been written already, but I'm not reading 30 pages to find out.

The "I only live in Thailand for the culture, and would never go to the bars or have sex with a bargirl" brigade.

The "katoeys are just men in a dress" brigade.

The "my wife is a beautiful hiso woman that pays me to live with her" brigade.

The "I never pay for sex" brigade.

The "only rich guys like me should be able to live in Thailand" dog in the manger brigade.

The "It's OK to destroy the environment, because jobs are more important than the planet" brigade.

The "it's OK to destroy the beach so I can get a tan beside the horizon pool and watch satellite tv" brigade.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

The I don't have anything to say and never start a topic but you are wrong 7000 times brigade. I mean really how can you tell other people they are wrong 7000 times and never have the guts to start a topic of your own? I always check the other posters content. There is one guy I really don't get along with but he starts topics about helping dogs. So how can he really be all bad; he likes dogs. Or another man who helps orphans. Or the guy who lost an arm and a leg. But if a person never starts a topic after a few years one has to wonder. I don't agree with the Blether all the time but he puts it out there and that's great.

the "don't really care what you think brigade"

Edited by candypants

The "I only live in Thailand for the culture, and would never go to the bars or have sex with a bargirl" brigade.

The "only rich guys like me should be able to live in Thailand" dog in the manger brigade.

The "It's OK to destroy the environment, because jobs are more important than the planet" brigade.

The "it's OK to destroy the beach so I can get a tan beside the horizon pool and watch satellite tv" brigade.

You forgot the "I'm too important to read the thread before I post brigade."

• Like 1

You forgot the "I'm too important to read the thread before I post brigade."

Like I said, I wasn't going to read 30 pages first, but perhaps you weren't bothered to read my post either?

Not like it's some vitally important thread anyway............................