Best Place To Make A Visa Run To From Bkk

For Thailand there is no 6 month validity rule, only when You apply visa passport have to be valid 6 months.

Yes I know I can get new passport, actually in 2 weeks, but that is not issue here. I have no problem leave in April, but could happily stay one more month. Just want to know is this legitimate and official pay or teamoney this visacompany has managed to sort out. I rather pay that 500b than buy new passport which I will use next time maybe in October/November. That's 8-9 months lost in 5 year passport, stupid.

Now everybody think why I don't use this company then? My passport will be almost full by that time, no full page left for Cambodia visa and where they go, no E-visa accepted.

The lack of pages combine with your passport getting down to the last months is an indication you should simply get a new passport. Are the added expenses, headaches and possible unforeseen problems really worth all this just to get some extra months use of your new passport?

Heh, what added expenses, that 500b for Cambodian officials? And I don't have headache, as I wrote, I can leave in April. I just made simple question, is this official fee to get off Cambodian 4 months passport validity rule? Nobody here answer/know that but some seem to know what is best for me and what I should do. Classic. All my details are irrelevant here, I only told those for an example because someone asked why anyone would let passport validity to 3-4months.