How To Prevent Horny Tourists From Hitting On My Girlfriend?

gray42

If really she is in a public position, and can't repeat the same again and again, you might consider a tshirt telling for her: "NO, I'm NOT free" , "I already have a boyfriend" , "I have everything I need" , "Don't even think about it", etc... You can even try the fun way : "My boyfriend is better than you" , "I'm not a social worker" or "The girls are next door, not here {with a map to the night life in the back}".

I cannot guaranty the result, but at last you will have fun doing it smile.png

This is a good idea. NO feelings hurt and it's direct and honest.

great idea if she is willing to demean herself with a stupid tshirt.

perhaps he could just tattoo her forehead or better yet brand her ass

Edited by tinfoilhat

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps it would be wise if the OP asked posters who have had a woman work in a bar while they lived with them to respond to his plight. That would be real experience talking. I would think that would be worthwhile.

Although this is Thai Visa and most advice is given by people who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Of course far be it for me to advise the OP on what he should ask. But if I had a problem with a cat I would ask someone who had a cat. Wouldn't that make sense?

• Like 1

If I understood it right, what the OP said was that it was a restaurant, not a gogo bar. big difference

You still don't let boyfriends in. No difference about that rule. Best restaurant I ever managed, one night I was in the office counting the cash when a tearful waitress came in and said, "Boss help please. I got three guys waiting for me. One in the bar, one in the main dining room and one in the lobby."

Perhaps it would be wise if the OP asked posters who have had a woman work in a bar while they lived with them to respond to his plight. That would be real experience talking. I would think that would be worthwhile.

Although this is Thai Visa and most advice is given by people who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Of course far be it for me to advise the OP on what he should ask. But if I had a problem with a cat I would ask someone who had a cat. Wouldn't that make sense?

The owner of the bar would tell a bargirls boyfriend to hop it quick sharp. The boyfriend wouldn't have much say on the matter.

His girlfriends family own the resort it's a not quite the same.

I suspect the problem would go away if he found something else to do with his time.

You probably didn't read all my replies, but what I said a couple times is she asked for my help with this.

Thai's are not always direct.

It could be her way of saying give me enough money so I don't have to work the bar.

Or it could mean, if I have to work the bar please don't hang around.

Nothing worse for a bar business, when the boy friend hangs around.She handled It before, why not now.

Many bars in Thailand and Farangland don't let the boyfriend anywhere near the place. I have never run a club where the boyffriends were allowed in.

Was that your cover for the Covert,Special Forces Black-Ops Mission then?whistling.gif

Thai's are not always direct.

It could be her way of saying give me enough money so I don't have to work the bar.

Or it could mean, if I have to work the bar please don't hang around.

Nothing worse for a bar business, when the boy friend hangs around.She handled It before, why not now.

Many bars in Thailand and Farangland don't let the boyfriend anywhere near the place. I have never run a club where the boyffriends were allowed in.

Was that your cover for the Covert,Special Forces Black-Ops Mission then?whistling.gif

What do you know that I don't? Who are you talking to? Do you think I said somewhere I was a covert, special forces black ops person? If you can't quote it retract it.bah.gif

Try getting her to wear a ring on the wedding finger and telling guests you are Married!!!

That was going to be my suggestion. I admit to losing my wedding ring on my wedding day 28 years ago, never bothered to replace it, but when we went on holiday (I was a lot younger and sweeter) I bought myself a cheap gold band from a French junk shop to wear and I would just point at it with a smile. Always enough to draw the line without letting anyone lose face (in Europe) in front of their mates. It's a sad testamont to me that it's been quite a while since I needed my pretend wedding ring sad.png

• Like 2

Should have said in my earlier post - I was pretty much brought up behind the bar of Working Men's Clubs in north east England. Smile and be friendly to the customers was a given. No matter what, put on the slap, do your hair and paint on your smile and talk nicely to the paying customers. It's all part of the job and why you rarely see ugly barmaids. I know it's not the same as the situation here in Thailand, but the principle is the same. People go to the bar, pub or club to escape, not to have some sourfaced hag ignore you. If they wanted that they'd buy beer from the shop and drink at home. Totally against all feminist and probably moral beliefs, but it's true, and I can't see anyone being able to argue me down on this one.

• Like 2

Take what you need and laugh at the rest,it's called being cool.

If it looks like a duck,walks like a duck and quacks...whistling.gif

This is a wind-up thread,I'm sorry but the details are getting hazier by the minute now as we dig a little deeper!rolleyes.gif

It's a better effort than normal but I think the OP is Norwegian,covered in warts and lives under the expressway!

Wow. I think I'm just about through with this site.

If I understood it right, what the OP said was that it was a restaurant, not a gogo bar. big difference

You still don't let boyfriends in. No difference about that rule. Best restaurant I ever managed, one night I was in the office counting the cash when a tearful waitress came in and said, "Boss help please. I got three guys waiting for me. One in the bar, one in the main dining room and one in the lobby."

I had a gf like that.... except that she liked one in....... coffee1.gif

Should have said in my earlier post - I was pretty much brought up behind the bar of Working Men's Clubs in north east England. Smile and be friendly to the customers was a given. No matter what, put on the slap, do your hair and paint on your smile and talk nicely to the paying customers. It's all part of the job and why you rarely see ugly barmaids. I know it's not the same as the situation here in Thailand, but the principle is the same. People go to the bar, pub or club to escape, not to have some sourfaced hag ignore you. If they wanted that they'd buy beer from the shop and drink at home. Totally against all feminist and probably moral beliefs, but it's true, and I can't see anyone being able to argue me down on this one.

One evening I walked into my local pub in Jersey....I was the first to arrive as usual :D.

Anyway the old witch of a barmaid had strung up a noose from the ceiling...and barked at me that she was having a bad day and the first to annoy her was getting a long drop.

Great barmaid bless her! :lol:

• Like 1

Have you considered buying her a burkah?

If you want to have a good looking girl who works in a restaurant, then flirting goes with the territory. Jealousy and insecurity are real killers, so you will have to insulate yourself from the situation.

• Like 1

For the sake of my girlfriend's dignity, and for those of you who can't read, this is a family owned restaurant and bungalows. There are no bar girls here, my girlfriend will not come sit with you for money, she would never go home with a customer, and she does not dress sexy. I live in a bungalow here. My girlfriend and I do not stay in the same house together. I'm interested in having a good relationship. There's some seriously disrespectful people here.

Look in the mirror. If you respected her you would not go to her place of work, period, stop, end.

Look in the mirror. If you respected her you would not go to her place of work, period, stop, end.

Indeed.

She dealt with it before you arrived, she'll deal with it once you've gone home.

I suspect her real cause of embarrassment is you hanging around her place of work watching her all the time. Find another way to spend your evenings.

You're obviously unable to read. Her "place of work" is her family's restaurant, which is where we both live. If she didn't want me around she wouldn't be my girlfriend.

Anyway, enough for me. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Indeed.

She dealt with it before you arrived, she'll deal with it once you've gone home.

I suspect her real cause of embarrassment is you hanging around her place of work watching her all the time. Find another way to spend your evenings.

You're obviously unable to read. Her "place of work" is her family's restaurant, which is where we both live. If she didn't want me around she wouldn't be my girlfriend.

Seriously, squire, did you think you could start a thread like this, and not have it ripped out of you? If you go into the playground, expect people to play....If I had a "problem" like that, the LAST place I would mention it is in TV ...... coffee1.gif

Edited by Rob8891

if it is indeed a family business where by the mother and brother are present then what is the worry, surely it is all just harmless fun and conversation?

If she starts being frosty to those who are friendly and like to talk to her then perhaps they won't be repeat customers?

But really you hanging about all day with no agenda and always looking out the corner of your eye I personally think could ruin their business and most of all your relationship, it's just not healthy!

Indeed.

I can read. Place of work is place of work. You move. If you don't move something bad will happen. But never forget, advice is worth what you pay for it.

" My GF and I do not stay in the same house together", ofcourse not as a decent Thai girl she would be living with her "brother", and you worry about a few horny tourists ?? w00t.gif

I have the same issue, my GF goes back home for a week every months and when I go with her she insists we can't sleep together because we not married (I'm saving for the 1mio baht sin sot) so she sleeps with her brother and I sleep in her brothers room. ermm.gif

• Like 1