How To Prevent Horny Tourists From Hitting On My Girlfriend?

gray42

Having followed this thread for a while now I can't but help think it is a troll . . .

* Unemployed man happily taken into the family and accepted as the daughter's boyfriend.

* Unemployed layabout boyfriend can't afford a place to live? Not a problem - give him a place to live - after all, he has been around for ages . . . 4 months. Isn't this what we all wish for in a future son-in-law?!

* Unemployed wastrel hangs about in the family business getting all jealous of men that chat to his girlfriend who works behind the bar. The parents don't believe this to be a problem . . . feed the boy he looks hungry.

* The girlfriend doesn't know what to do about these lechers who try to chat her up as she has never worked behind a bar. Well, never except for before the laggard boyfriend showed up

So, that's if this is a troll-attempt . . . if it is not:

If your girlfriend feels so unhappy about the situation then she should explain this to her parents who would understand because they clearly have only the best in mind for their daughter . . . like having a long-term unemployed ne'er-do-well as their future son-in-law

(I do like that term; 'ne'er-do-well')

Isn't he an English teacher?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

one thing i cant stand is dealing with another dude floating around when im talking to an attractive bar maid.

your stuff is going to show and will hurt the family biz. they probably already sense it. regulars will stop coming and those who are there may prefer to go next door.

• Like 1

I've always believed in the "Bro's before Ho's" philosophy. Usually, the girl brings it on by smiling at the man, but, if I know she's with somebody, it's hands off. I'm not sure this philosophy ever reached Europe.

Whew, lucky you Americans are smooth and have the best manners around, especially when it concerns women . . . Oh, how I wish we were all more like you people

Having followed this thread for a while now I can't but help think it is a troll . . .

* Unemployed man happily taken into the family and accepted as the daughter's boyfriend.

* Unemployed layabout boyfriend can't afford a place to live? Not a problem - give him a place to live - after all, he has been around for ages . . . 4 months. Isn't this what we all wish for in a future son-in-law?!

* Unemployed wastrel hangs about in the family business getting all jealous of men that chat to his girlfriend who works behind the bar. The parents don't believe this to be a problem . . . feed the boy he looks hungry.

* The girlfriend doesn't know what to do about these lechers who try to chat her up as she has never worked behind a bar. Well, never except for before the laggard boyfriend showed up

So, that's if this is a troll-attempt . . . if it is not:

If your girlfriend feels so unhappy about the situation then she should explain this to her parents who would understand because they clearly have only the best in mind for their daughter . . . like having a long-term unemployed ne'er-do-well as their future son-in-law

(I do like that term; 'ne'er-do-well')

Isn't he an English teacher?

Same, same . . . wink.png

I've always believed in the "Bro's before Ho's" philosophy. Usually, the girl brings it on by smiling at the man, but, if I know she's with somebody, it's hands off. I'm not sure this philosophy ever reached Europe.

If you aint my bro, and she's just a ho, then I'll have her fo sho.

Sorry, that was lame -- but so is "Bro before hos". My point is, I'd not go after someone's girlfriend because it's disrespectful to her and him and just not right. Not because I'm automatically loyal to anyone of the same gender or because I think of the opposite gender in such derogatory terms.

Now a friendly barmaid who doesn't reject my overtures? I'm not typically looking around to make sure that there's not some lovesick Farang standing by whose feelings might be hurt.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

But this woman is something like the black widow spider. Over the years she has had a string of profiles on dating websites. She always aims for farang guys in they’re 50s and early 60s because she believes that guys in this age group are more likely to have money and be more desperate for a younger female companion.

As it turns out, she's absolutely right, it's a dead- aim, isn't it?

After the first couple of dates she invites the farangs to meet her family, than the process for extracting these men of a lot of money begins, with stories that she requires money for her ailing business, the father needs a stomach operation and so on. Within the last 2 years the parents have had a new home built, new vehicles purchased and so on with the monies obtained by scamming these farangs. It is well known by the locals how this family have acquired their newfound wealth. There was one particular Austrian man that we know gave this woman almost 1.5 million baht before she dumped him. My wife and I have said; one day this woman is going to choose the wrong victim and end up dead.

Any Russians on that dating sites?

Many of the Thai women can now be compared with their counterparts in the West, where basically all they want is a child and to accumulate wealth for a comfortable life later on without a male partner. I am not in anyway intentionally denigrating Thai women, my point is that it`s a sign of the times and whatever you do, has to be done at your own risk and discretion, or in other words, tread carefully out there, it can be a dangerous world where you stand to lose everything, even your life in some cases.

But still their smile is nicer, during the scam, isn't it giggle.gif

Don't blame the Lady, it's the 'horny' male. You know, god gave us two heads, but not enough blood, to use 'em at the same time!whistling.gif

Edited by noob7

For the record judging at the OP's preivous topics - He lives on Koh Samui fishing for his future wifes restaurant.

Better be quick with signing the paper! Theres a lot of horny young guys looking for lovvvveee on that island.

Edited by Chittychangchang

I would bet money that a completely foreign owned pub, dropped in the middle of Phuket, Pattaya or even Bkk, would be a wild success and would not go under.

In fact, it would probably become so successful that it would,have to expand or become a members-only establishment.

Why doesn't the OP dress himself up like a ladyboy/mamasan,then he can covertly watch exactly what's going on with his girlfriend and the customers and no-one will be any the wiser?thumbsup.gif

Don't be stupid. If he dresses up like a ladyboy, he'd be hit on too....and then the gf would post to us saying she was jealous. cheesy.gif

OP can't answer, because he's at the bar exercising his hawk eye.

That's the answer,the Israeli missile-targeting system that they use at Wimbledon,Hawk-Eye!

I smell a business opportunity,have to rush down to the Bangkok patent office with my new idea for 'Hawny-Eye'!ph34r.png

• Like 1

OP could do the "wingman" - stunt, ie. introduce himself as the fine lady's chosen one, strike up a conversation and refer to the other .. ah yes. Are there any other birds in the said restaurant ? If so, acting as a freelance pimp would not only solve the original problem, but get the OP a bunch of friends as well. The operation clearly needs to be upgraded.

Does she flirt with you too , if not then you have a problem. If she does not flirt with the customers that does not mean they will leave, she should tell them she is married or has a boyfriend .if she cannot do this than you will have a problem for life with her . Some girls like to flirt but how far with the customer go , is she willing to find out ...

I would bet money that a completely foreign owned pub, dropped in the middle of Phuket, Pattaya or even Bkk, would be a wild success and would not go under.

In fact, it would probably become so successful that it would,have to expand or become a members-only establishment.

Hello Jack, planet Earth calling!sick.gif Now be a good boy, and take your medicine.
  • Like 1

Hello Jack, planet Earth calling!sick.gif Now be a good boy, and take your medicine.

Now that's just cruel.

But funny cheesy.gif

Does she flirt with you too , if not then you have a problem. If she does not flirt with the customers that does not mean they will leave, she should tell them she is married or has a boyfriend .if she cannot do this than you will have a problem for life with her . Some girls like to flirt but how far with the customer go , is she willing to find out ...

Maybe "and" will do the job: simple no time!giggle.gif

Now that's just cruel.

But funny cheesy.gif

That idea would only prevail if you payed 2 million baht key money up front then a monthly rent of 100,000 baht.

You would have to keep on the staff wich included the owner as a part time manager the owners family in the kitchen and possble the OP's girlfriend and sisters out front being "polite" to the tourists.

Edited by Chittychangchang

You would have to keep on the staff wich included the owner as a part time manager the owners family in the kitchen and possble the OP's girlfriend and sisters out front being "polite" to the tourists.

Yes, yes, the idea is starting to form .. give the gals up front banners advertising 50b draft beer, add some lovely thick curtains to the premises, maybe some dance music and a stage for the artistically inclined and while at it, get some dancers there so it doesn't look empty .. I can see a future in this, I wonder why no one has thought of it before. A nice thriving family business.

• Like 2

Yes, yes, the idea is starting to form .. give the gals up front banners advertising 50b draft beer, add some lovely thick curtains to the premises, maybe some dance music and a stage for the artistically inclined and while at it, get some dancers there so it doesn't look empty .. I can see a future in this, I wonder why no one has thought of it before. A nice thriving family business.

Finally this thread is going somewhere! thumbsup.gif The OP is probably out fishing anyway!

Where is this bar and what time does he go fishing?

The OP sounds like a down on his luck backpacker so we can narrow it down to Lamai Beach or maybe Chewang. Im opting for Lamai as it's cheaper! So we are getting near to the bone now. Anymore insights and deductions????

My Wife meets a lot of men in her job, she leads them on a bit to make a sale , when they ask "have you got a boyfriend" she says "no" pauses a while then says "I've got a husband"....... which usually puts and end to it.

Is that what she told you. cheesy.gif

Sadly unlike yourself I trust my woman, and have done thru the last 6 years the 5 condos she owns and income of about 240k a month.......... and that's just her own stuff.

Flat nosed Issan brownie just in case you were wondering.

She often finds customers for those 5k a month rooms just in case you need help let me knowwai.gif

Wow,she must have been the hardest working girl in Pattaya,to get herself to that level of property ownership and income,well done!clap2.gif

I'm guessing here the world outside of Pattaya doesnt exist for you?