How To Prevent Horny Tourists From Hitting On My Girlfriend?

gray42

Easy... just make sure the two of you act like a decent couple. Give and take a kiss from your girlfriend, and touch her waist when she walk pass, etc.

Also do not make it too obvious that you are trying to flaunt it, but easily noticed by your patrons.

By the way, obviously any girl would enjoy the attention. It's all natural. But there's a fine line and hope she doesn't cross it.

Easy... just make sure the two of you act like a decent couple. Give and take a kiss from your girlfriend, and touch her waist when she walk pass, etc.

Also do not make it too obvious that you are trying to flaunt it, but easily noticed by your patrons.

By the way, obviously any girl would enjoy the attention. It's all natural. But there's a fine line and hope she doesn't cross it.

so he should make it look like she is a bar girl kissing in public with her farang boyfriend? i am sure that will stop all the old horny tourists from trying to get a piece of her.

I thought it was a restaurant ! A little touch "sniff kiss" thingy ,maybe?

Where is this place anyway ? sounds like a challenge wub.png

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OP could always get some proper BGs to work there and make her mamasan. You just don't mess with the mamasan.

Why not?

Seriously, I'm curious ermm.gif

I date two mamasans but that is because I am concerned about age appropriate behavior and what other sex pats pretending to be ex pats may think of me. The mammasans I date are very old and have many children. So if an sexpat pretending to be an expat looked at us walking down the street he would not think I was a sex pat. He'd say, "look at that isn't that a nice age appropriate ex pat family."

Although once at New Pattaya Plaza the word did get out about me picking up the mommasan from the bar at the end of the street who hadn't had a paying date since 1967. We got a standing ovation from all the staff and patrons that lasted close to 20 minutes as we walked out of the place.

• Like 1

I've a similar problem to the OP, similar but different.

Both my wife and I are on our late 30's and both are in a good shape for our age, especially my wife to be completely honest. A number of our friends are retired (old) expats and for unknown reason seem to feel it's their obligation to act like they are some kind of Brad Pitt or, for their generation, Rudolph Valentino and flirt with my wife.

My wife thinks it's cute, like baby or puppy cute. Me I feel ashamed. Hey man, can't you see you are an embarrassement for the male species ?

• Like 2

if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it

If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it

That would be a necklace, here. Minimum 1 baht.

But how should a 'horny' Farang understand this?

121212sensitive.jpg

Name plate?

giggle.gif

Edited by noob7

Both my wife and I are on our late 30's and both are in a good shape for our age, especially my wife to be completely honest. A number of our friends are retired (old) expats and for unknown reason seem to feel it's their obligation to act like they are some kind of Brad Pitt or, for their generation, Rudolph Valentino and flirt with my wife.

My wife thinks it's cute, like baby or puppy cute. Me I feel ashamed. Hey man, can't you see you are an embarrassement for the male species ?

Yes embarrassing friends ,the ones that engage ye missus in a flirty (friendly) way & she (the ****) plays along ...Imagine that aye !!! ...Horny old gits the lot of 'em..Any pics of ye honey?

The OP didn't say the horny tourists were old. Maybe he's all too well aware he has some stiff competition. Jealousy's a curse OP, let the girl get on with her job. Just remember, you're the only one taking her home and if you're not, well, she wasn't the right girl anyway.

• Like 1

Geez sitting in a bar every night, watching every move a guest makes toward a girlfriend, must be very stressful.

I can picture every move that a man could make

Getting lost in her lovin' is your first mistake

Sundown ya better take care

If I find you been creepin' 'round my back stairs

Sometimes I think it's a sin

When I feel like I'm winnin' when I'm losin again

I can see her lookin' fast in her faded jeans

She's a hard lovin' woman, got me feelin' mean

Sometimes I think it's a shame

When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain

Geez sitting in a bar every night, watching every move a guest makes toward a girlfriend, must be very stressful.

I can picture every move that a man could make

Getting lost in her lovin' is your first mistake

Sundown ya better take care

If I find you been creepin' 'round my back stairs

Sometimes I think it's a sin

When I feel like I'm winnin' when I'm losin again

I can see her lookin' fast in her faded jeans

She's a hard lovin' woman, got me feelin' mean

Sometimes I think it's a shame

When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain

Thank you Gordon...........tread lightly. wink.png

Edited by uptheos

every move you make, every smile you fake,ever drink you take, I will be missing you...

oh can't you see, you belong to me.. my poor heart aches, with every step ou take.

Is this still the lost boyfriend thread or is there a Sting in the tail?

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 2

Hey man, can't you see that you have questionable taste in friends?

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Hey man, can't you see that you have questionable taste in friends?

I think it's more an hormonal stuff like for teenagers. It seems to affect their brain the same way.

Over the years attitudes towards relationships have changed dramatically in Thailand.

I have been with my Thai wife over 30 years; both in our 50s now and the ways of thinking were completely different in the days when we first met.

These days I just don`t feel that Thai women make good wife/girlfriend partners anymore and best not to become too deeply involved with them.

Down my way there is a Thai family. The guy has a very attractive daughter in her late 30s. She is not and has never been a bar girl but has her own business as an exporter of antique goods. All sounds good and would appear as an ideal catch for any discerning farang. But this woman is something like the black widow spider. Over the years she has had a string of profiles on dating websites. She always aims for farang guys in they’re 50s and early 60s because she believes that guys in this age group are more likely to have money and be more desperate for a younger female companion. After the first couple of dates she invites the farangs to meet her family, than the process for extracting these men of a lot of money begins, with stories that she requires money for her ailing business, the father needs a stomach operation and so on. Within the last 2 years the parents have had a new home built, new vehicles purchased and so on with the monies obtained by scamming these farangs. It is well known by the locals how this family have acquired their newfound wealth. There was one particular Austrian man that we know gave this woman almost 1.5 million baht before she dumped him. My wife and I have said; one day this woman is going to choose the wrong victim and end up dead.

Many of the Thai women can now be compared with their counterparts in the West, where basically all they want is a child and to accumulate wealth for a comfortable life later on without a male partner. I am not in anyway intentionally denigrating Thai women, my point is that it`s a sign of the times and whatever you do, has to be done at your own risk and discretion, or in other words, tread carefully out there, it can be a dangerous world where you stand to lose everything, even your life in some cases.

As a young man i had a very beautiful wife. We owned a busy pub and guys were always trying to 'crack' on to her. This never bothered me as we had many a laugh together after closing time. I guess it all comes down to wether one is jealous or not. Luckily i never was, and now with a beautiful Thai partner who is often approached by young "butterflys" i still get a chuckle ! I trust her as she does me.

Over the years attitudes towards relationships have changed dramatically in Thailand.

I have been with my Thai wife over 30 years; both in our 50s now and the ways of thinking were completely different in the days when we first met.

These days I just don`t feel that Thai women make good wife/girlfriend partners anymore and best not to become too deeply involved with them.

Down my way there is a Thai family. The guy has a very attractive daughter in her late 30s. She is not and has never been a bar girl but has her own business as an exporter of antique goods. All sounds good and would appear as an ideal catch for any discerning farang. But this woman is something like the black widow spider. Over the years she has had a string of profiles on dating websites. She always aims for farang guys in they’re 50s and early 60s because she believes that guys in this age group are more likely to have money and be more desperate for a younger female companion. After the first couple of dates she invites the farangs to meet her family, than the process for extracting these men of a lot of money begins, with stories that she requires money for her ailing business, the father needs a stomach operation and so on. Within the last 2 years the parents have had a new home built, new vehicles purchased and so on with the monies obtained by scamming these farangs. It is well known by the locals how this family have acquired their newfound wealth. There was one particular Austrian man that we know gave this woman almost 1.5 million baht before she dumped him. My wife and I have said; one day this woman is going to choose the wrong victim and end up dead.

Many of the Thai women can now be compared with their counterparts in the West, where basically all they want is a child and to accumulate wealth for a comfortable life later on without a male partner. I am not in anyway intentionally denigrating Thai women, my point is that it`s a sign of the times and whatever you do, has to be done at your own risk and discretion, or in other words, tread carefully out there, it can be a dangerous world where you stand to lose everything, even your life in some cases.

interesting anecdote. i always thought how much more money a thai girl could have if she simply raised her price in the market instead of working a bar, you know, like the way a hand bag sells for $5 or can also sell for $5000 depending on how it is marketed.

interesting anecdote. i always thought how much more money a thai girl could have if she simply raised her price in the market instead of working a bar, you know, like the way a hand bag sells for $5 or can also sell for $5000 depending on how it is marketed.

Thai women have known this for centuries. However socio-economic status can limit the extent to which one determines how to market oneself. (note I am NOT saying or implying all Thai woman behave in such a way or wish to and indeed I'm well aware that such is not the case.)

Having followed this thread for a while now I can't but help think it is a troll . . .

* Unemployed man happily taken into the family and accepted as the daughter's boyfriend.

* Unemployed layabout boyfriend can't afford a place to live? Not a problem - give him a place to live - after all, he has been around for ages . . . 4 months. Isn't this what we all wish for in a future son-in-law?!

* Unemployed wastrel hangs about in the family business getting all jealous of men that chat to his girlfriend who works behind the bar. The parents don't believe this to be a problem . . . feed the boy he looks hungry.

* The girlfriend doesn't know what to do about these lechers who try to chat her up as she has never worked behind a bar. Well, never except for before the laggard boyfriend showed up

So, that's if this is a troll-attempt . . . if it is not:

If your girlfriend feels so unhappy about the situation then she should explain this to her parents who would understand because they clearly have only the best in mind for their daughter . . . like having a long-term unemployed ne'er-do-well as their future son-in-law

(I do like that term; 'ne'er-do-well')

She's polite, friendly & smiles a lot, which is great news for you & the business, but I get the feeling your the one with the problem.

You can't change the laws of nature, pretty girl, single guy on holiday etc, you'll have to get used to that one early on in your relationship.

You need to be more pro-active with the customers, don't stand hiding in the shadows until you bust a vein then come out swinging.

If a table or customer is taking up a bit too much of her time then get off your arse & help her out, walk over & introduce yourself politely to the people & strike up your own conversation, asking how their holiday is going, where have they been or what have they done, come across as a concerned owner.. that will be her queue to slip away.. then you can slip in that anything you or your girlfriend can do for them to make their day/evening better please feel free to let you know.

You'll get the message across without upsetting anybody & they will give up & target someone else.

You'll both live happily ever after..