Bang Sean Bike Week 2-3Rd November

karlos

Already promised my friend to get first call, but he is currently in USA.

otherwise i will have a bundle of 3 bikes at 150.000B for sale in a couple of weeks,

of which one is 1100cc.

Consider this tho

Also consider that the thieving police here don't hesitate to charge you on

traffic offense falsely, just to make a buck on you.

i'm gettin outa here

Hay guts, i am a old <deleted> that is retired in Thailand. I just bought my old lady a new F1 Honda. For some reason my old lady is giving a hard time when i say i want to buy a bike of my own. Question number one is: Can i buy a bike in Thailand in my own name? I have owned 5 Honda's over my life. My last one was a Honda Shadow, 500cc. I loved that bike. I would not mind having another one. I am sure that i can not buy a 1986 Shadow here in Thailand. If i could, i would have to pay some big buck's. As i am 6'1." The Thai style of a motor bike dose not work with my body size. Question number two is. Do any of you know of a bike i can buy here in Thailand. That is much like the Honda i mentioned above? Please, do not give me the old bullshit about just Google it. I have lived in Thailand for 7 years. The people of Thailand do not advertise much on the internet. That is why i am coming to Expat's for info. Turn me on.

why not start a thread about bike purchase? I dont see the connection to bike weekend. Your here 7 years and you still dont have a clue ;[

Hay guts, i am a old <deleted> that is retired in Thailand. I just bought my old lady a new F1 Honda. For some reason my old lady is giving a hard time when i say i want to buy a bike of my own. Question number one is: Can i buy a bike in Thailand in my own name? I have owned 5 Honda's over my life. My last one was a Honda Shadow, 500cc. I loved that bike. I would not mind having another one. I am sure that i can not buy a 1986 Shadow here in Thailand. If i could, i would have to pay some big buck's. As i am 6'1." The Thai style of a motor bike dose not work with my body size. Question number two is. Do any of you know of a bike i can buy here in Thailand. That is much like the Honda i mentioned above? Please, do not give me the old bullshit about just Google it. I have lived in Thailand for 7 years. The people of Thailand do not advertise much on the internet. That is why i am coming to Expat's for info. Turn me on.

why not start a thread about bike purchase? I dont see the connection to bike weekend. Your here 7 years and you still dont have a clue ;[

Yes I too wonder what he have been doing all that time, LOL

Yes you can own a vehicle here, but you have to look around yourself how to do it, try search the bike and motor forums. I will assume you got the Thai driver license, right?

Isn't there a thread already asking why a thread never stays on topic? Why ask a completely unrelated question in a thread about a motorcycle festival? Ask it in in the Bikes forum, or search for the hundreds of threads that deal with this already.

I'll also be heading down with the girlfriend, but i'll be going at around 3pm and returning at 9pm smile.png

Hope everyone has a good time smile.png

There will be alot of bikes riding around, be alert and ride safe! smile.png

But not mine. I won't be able to come. Oh well, maybe next year.

I'll also be heading down with the girlfriend, but i'll be going at around 3pm and returning at 9pm smile.png

Hope everyone has a good time smile.png

There will be alot of bikes riding around, be alert and ride safe! smile.png

Are you only going for Friday? My group and I are staying overnight on Bangsaen Beach Saturday night. Hope to meet up with you. Give me a ring if you still have my number, or PM me.