Toms With Gorgeous Girlfriends.

thaibeachlovers

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lesbian is a woman who likes women. A man who likes women is called straight.

would a man trapped in a woman body considered as a woman or a man?

I would call them a man (trapped in a woman body). But that's off-topic over here, please start a new topic.

A lesbian is a woman who likes women. A man who likes women is called straight.

would a man trapped in a woman body considered as a woman or a man?

I would call them a man (trapped in a woman body). But that's off-topic over here, please start a new topic.

there are toms that behave like man, act like man and think they are man, some claimed they are man trapped in a female body. in this case are they not lesbians?

if this is off topic then how is your post being related to the topic? if your post is not off topic, how is my question to you off topic?

For a lot of younger straight girls, the tom-dee relationship is a safe 'time killing' relationship before they are of marrying age. Safe as is former 'dees' usually aren't considered 2nd hand or damaged goods to local fellows. For older straight girls, again the tom-dee relationship is a convenient and 'safe' escape from what would otherwise be a lonely 'over the hill' existence. Naturally mixed in there would be legitimate lesbians.

:-)

Where did you get this piece of wisdom from? My bet is that you have never met any tom or dee.

Personal observation and opinion. Have friends of both varieties.

smile.png

Tom Boys are not lesbians.

It`s just a new adaptation of the meaning manipulated by present day lesbians.

A tomboy is a girl who acts or dresses in a boyish way, boyish in style and boyish in behavior, but certainly other women were not they`re thing.

Here are some famous tomboys and these were definately all woman hetro sexual and nothing lesbian about them whatsoever:

post-110219-0-12332000-1350144786_thumb.

post-110219-0-89299800-1350144800_thumb.

post-110219-0-08533600-1350144891_thumb.

Edited by Beetlejuice

A tomboy is a girl who acts or dresses in a boyish way, boyish in style and boyish in behavior, but certainly other women were not they`re thing.

Here are some famous tomboys and these were definately all woman hetro sexual and nothing lesbian about them whatsoever:

You don't have much idea about Thailand do you. Just because the term has been manipulated doesn't change the context of the message . A "tom" in thailand means a dominant lesbian,

So many fat, bald and smelly guys to choose from and what do they do............choose a clean, nice smelling girl.

Just can't understand it. huh.png

try shaving,wear a wig and and have a shower,then next time your out you might have better luck.

Will do, but how to lose the belly - it's difficult as you know.

Tell them it's your moneybelt under your shirt.

Or a fuel tank for a sex machine.

I've never undestood the lesbian thing. As far as I know, women arent capable of having sex drives. Is it just a feminist rejection of traditional relationships?

I have never understodd why they want to look like what they hate the most and why would you go with someone who looks like what you hate. I guess there mone woman than they will admit, cannot make up their minds

I've never undestood the lesbian thing. As far as I know, women arent capable of having sex drives. Is it just a feminist rejection of traditional relationships?

I have never understodd why they want to look like what they hate the most and why would you go with someone who looks like what you hate. I guess there mone woman than they will admit, cannot make up their minds

I think you're slightly confused there. Just because they're attracted to women doesn't mean that they hate men.

For a lot of younger straight girls, the tom-dee relationship is a safe 'time killing' relationship before they are of marrying age. Safe as is former 'dees' usually aren't considered 2nd hand or damaged goods to local fellows. For older straight girls, again the tom-dee relationship is a convenient and 'safe' escape from what would otherwise be a lonely 'over the hill' existence. Naturally mixed in there would be legitimate lesbians.

:-)

Where did you get this piece of wisdom from? My bet is that you have never met any tom or dee.

Personal observation and opinion. Have friends of both varieties.

smile.png

Heng's observations are spot on. You'd be surprised at the number of girl-girl relationships at university. But a lot of the girls in these couples don't consider themselves lesbians and go on to 'straight' relationships. Factory girls as well. I've known several couples where the relationship is more than just roommates. They can be possessive but at least one of them may be actively looking for the right man. One couple I knew quite well where both really wanted to find a foreign husband but were happy together in the meantime. The older woman thing is right as well and may offer a more attractive choice than hoping to find a new man if hubby has moved on to a younger model.

Edited by KhaoNiaw

You don't have much idea about Thailand do you. Just because the term has been manipulated doesn't change the context of the message . A "tom" in thailand means a dominant lesbian,

Tom, Dick or Harry? Who cares?

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

The way it was explained to me is that its a fling of youth, not serious relationship, dee is not necc lesbian, companionship, immaturity. Tom takes care in a caring way many men don't. Maybe more serious issues w males in.their lives.

Most of these young women go on to hetro relationships.

I was told the relationship sexually is very one way. Dee is not very if at all participatory.

• Like 1

There's a bar in a Walking Street side soi that gets no publicity yet is ram jammed with stunners. Basic sort of place, open fronted shop house with little or no signage, no fancy lighting, worn tables and chairs. Fell in there one night in a rain storm and couldn't believe my luck or so I thought.

Turned out it was/is a girl on girl bar and what made the place more interesting was a number top of the line dancers from the Street were sitting in there with partners. I wanted to take photos of the lot of them chickened out. Reckon I'd have got battered!!!! No katoeys, just beautiful Thai girls. Very clique and got little or no response/ eye contact from them, In fact it was almost frosty. I guess the bar is THEIR place and 'dicks' just remind them of their day job.

Lasting memory, how beautiful many of the girls were.

Point of the post. There seems to be an active girl on girl night scene that's flying under the monger radar.

Ed

Where and how many years ago?

I think we can put the existence of a lesbian bar around Walking street to urban myth again. Too bad but there never was such a thing.

Congrats!!WPFflags.gif 100'th time!! As interesting as the topic seems to be many posters here, do we have open a new thread on the subject once a month??

Hmmmmm. I've been on here for years and don't recall any previous on that subject.

I tried to do a search, but either the search function isn't working or there aren't any other such posts.

Whats a TOM please?

Congrats!!WPFflags.gif 100'th time!! As interesting as the topic seems to be many posters here, do we have open a new thread on the subject once a month??

Hmmmmm. I've been on here for years and don't recall any previous on that subject.

I tried to do a search, but either the search function isn't working or there aren't any other such posts.

Whats a TOM please?

There is a brigade for you. I forget the exact name but it about not reading the thread before responding.

• Like 2

Whats a TOM please?

There is a brigade for you. I forget the exact name but it about not reading the thread before responding.

So you don't know either?

Whats a TOM please?

So you don't know either?

Oh heck no. I am an expert on Toms.smile.png

Reasons.

1. They are both genuine lesbians.

2. Theres' so many gay men, playboys, and drunk layabouts in this country, that leaves more women than eligible men that some girls would rather be with someone than no-one.

3. Many young Thai girls try it anyway as others have said as a riskless relationship. More than half the girls in my wifes boarding school were hopping into each others beds for some kit kat fun at night. Only one is now in a gay relationship (a tom) in their mid thirties.

4. Financial reasons. How many times does the Tom look like she is from a higher social class than the dee and how many times do you see a dee looking at a farang and the tom getting jealous and protective before hurrying them into their new car that the dee would probably never be able to afford.

5. The main one at the moment and why there are so many hot young dees these days. Its currently the fashion to have a lesbian relationship especially among teenagers/early twenties.

There's ,many more tom and dees in university uniform these days and be at cowboy at closing time and there's lots of Toms hanging around there now instead of just the usual hanging on boyfriends.

For a lot of younger straight girls, the tom-dee relationship is a safe 'time killing' relationship before they are of marrying age. Safe as is former 'dees' usually aren't considered 2nd hand or damaged goods to local fellows. For older straight girls, again the tom-dee relationship is a convenient and 'safe' escape from what would otherwise be a lonely 'over the hill' existence. Naturally mixed in there would be legitimate lesbians. :-)
From my understanding the Toms have money and their girlfriends reap the benefits. It's often non sexual, the tom enjoying to attention and the GF enjoying someone spending money on them. Others are experimenting and who can blame them given the choice of the male species here in their age group. Good safe fun, no pregnancy and a guy running off leaving them with a baby to take care of. Why not?
The way it was explained to me is that its a fling of youth, not serious relationship, dee is not necc lesbian, companionship, immaturity. Tom takes care in a caring way many men don't. Maybe more serious issues w males in.their lives. Most of these young women go on to hetro relationships. I was told the relationship sexually is very one way. Dee is not very if at all participatory.
Reasons. 1. They are both genuine lesbians. 2. Theres' so many gay men, playboys, and drunk layabouts in this country, that leaves more women than eligible men that some girls would rather be with someone than no-one. 3. Many young Thai girls try it anyway as others have said as a riskless relationship. More than half the girls in my wifes boarding school were hopping into each others beds for some kit kat fun at night. Only one is now in a gay relationship (a tom) in their mid thirties. 4. Financial reasons. How many times does the Tom look like she is from a higher social class than the dee and how many times do you see a dee looking at a farang and the tom getting jealous and protective before hurrying them into their new car that the dee would probably never be able to afford. 5. The main one at the moment and why there are so many hot young dees these days. Its currently the fashion to have a lesbian relationship especially among teenagers/early twenties. There's ,many more tom and dees in university uniform these days and be at cowboy at closing time and there's lots of Toms hanging around there now instead of just the usual hanging on boyfriends.

All these posts sum up the reasons very nicely.