Toms With Gorgeous Girlfriends.

thaibeachlovers

Many of the high-end dees have chosen to hang out with a tom simply because for them it has become boring over the years to be chased on a daily basis by men Thai and farang each one thinking it is her lucky day that she has even made his acquaintance.

Very funny post,but i dont think anybody will believe that drivel

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the high-end dees have chosen to hang out with a tom simply because for them it has become boring over the years to be chased on a daily basis by men Thai and farang each one thinking it is her lucky day that she has even made his acquaintance.

Very funny post,but i dont think anybody will believe that drivel

I don't care whether anybody believes what has been told to me. However, as noted by an astute observer above, if so many gorgeous young Thai females are opting to hang out with a dyke Tom when they are routinely importuned by young men from whom many other Thai women would be happy to get such attention, what would be an explanation that is not hokum or drivel?

Edited by JLCrab

JLCrab, FWIW, I do know one Thai lady who is with a Tom for that very reason, but it seems more like a 'Gik' relationship than anything Not sure how keen some are on the idea of being seen as a 'couple' - will defer to the experts on the board - but I did a double-take when one the eps of the Pommy 'Ladyboys' series showed a Katoey with her Tom 'boyfriend' : some seriously confusing dynamics there,

Mr. WW: When I see a Tom and a Dee riding together on a motorcycle, I assume in most cases that they are a couple. And while many of the Toms look like NFL linebackers or longshoremen, some of them, although they have short haircuts and dress boyishly, can be quite attractive themselves.

Each to their own, but I've never considered 'Longshoremen' particularly attractive ! ;)

There is a page dedicated to lesbian bars in Bangkok and Pattaya - for obvious reasons I cant link to it - and the only 'constant' on that page is that bars dedicated to homosexual women open and close with even more frequency than those dedicated to gay men. I would argue that a ladyboy bar is dedicated to gay men, but that's a topic for another thread.

If you were to ask of an extremely attractive Thai girl why she would shun otherwise desirable men who are definitely attracted to her on a near daily basis, the answer would probably be: Men Suck (or the Thai equivalent thereof).

Over-&-Out.

at a BKK hotel i was staying a gorgeous young slim blond US chick worked in reception .on times in the evening when she was off duty i saw her taking numerous very nice young gals into the lift and i would guess to her room for some action ,i was sorely tempted to rush after them to ask if i could could watch.she was having a ball i can tell ya. she was on an experience job with no salary so she told me .dont know where she was finding these local gals but they were all very nice

This is a phenomenon no being noticed in Hong Kong.

In HK's situation, it's a 5 to 1 population ratio.

5 women to 1 man, and quite a few educated office working men are going across the border for Mainland ladies (Dai Lok Yan).

They are less demanding then GongLoi (HK girls) and cost half as much.

Wait a minute this doesn't make sense. If there are as many as 5 women to 1 man then it's even more than 2x as many women in that case shouldn't the men have more pickings? The women would need to be less demanding to get married. Doesn't make sense at all. Also HK isn't under china's system but is still chinese where males are preferred so how did they raise so many females?

in thailand there are more females than males but what is the imbalance like? I don't think it's 5 females than males that is a very huge gender imbalance in hk only seen in countries just fresh from a war for example since most of the males got killed off.

Edited by snake24

theyre not all gorgeous ,plenty of pig ugly toms around who are toms because they cant find a guy to bang them ,thai blokes are fussy yknow ...

I don't think anyone saying the 'tom' ones are good looking (they look like blokes) but their girlfriends usually are pretty good looking girls.

at a BKK hotel i was staying a gorgeous young slim blond US chick worked in reception .on times in the evening when she was off duty i saw her taking numerous very nice young gals into the lift and i would guess to her room for some action ,i was sorely tempted to rush after them to ask if i could could watch.she was having a ball i can tell ya. she was on an experience job with no salary so she told me .dont know where she was finding these local gals but they were all very nice

Vivid imagination.... white hottie swapping spits with lithe asiatics?

The reality is probably giving paid English lessons to cover the costs of beer and skittles while on the unpaid 'work experience' job.

<deleted> a blond US chick actually works as reception in a thai hotel? I suppose her thai must be top notch since you cannot be speaking or have a rudimentary understanding of thai to work as front line could you? Unless she was there to help to speak to english speaking guests but then again which chick would work in such a job and to bring guests into rooms to have sex with them? Even heard of don't sh!t where you eat? Too many holes.

<deleted> a blond US chick actually works as reception in a thai hotel? I suppose her thai must be top notch since you cannot be speaking or have a rudimentary understanding of thai to work as front line could you? Unless she was there to help to speak to english speaking guests but then again which chick would work in such a job and to bring guests into rooms to have sex with them? Even heard of don't sh!t where you eat? Too many holes.

Yep - like getting a work permit isn't a big enough PITA without working for free in a hotel, doing a job any Thai could do. Mr Giggles clearly spends a little too much time reading the Penthouse letters section. One-handed.

• Like 2

Its a wel known fact that international hotel chains like novotel,ibis,and even hilton exchange staff internationally so the same standerd of service is maintained world wide in there hotels.

Stayed in a Novotel in bangkok last year and the manager was a young British guy.

i thought my comments would be disbelieved ,but i checked with the gal in question in reception to understand how she worked there ,as i was baffled too.

its true i am afraid to those not in the know about such things.

usual dumb bonehead commentators ,who know shit about thai matters.

sure she was a les by my observations ,she wasnt giving private english lessons

Edited by giggles

i thought my comments would be disbelieved ,but i checked with the gal in question in reception to understand how she worked there ,as i was baffled too.

usual dumb bonehead commentators .

sure she was a les by my observations .

Seems to me that you are making a big assumption that the gal was taking the local gals to her room for sex? How in the world would you know that? The girls maybe were just thai gals who were friends...or maybe she was giving English lessons. Frankly most major hotel chains would fire an employee in a heartbeat if she was using her hotel room in the hotel where she works as an intern for a love nest. I have noticed that a lot of young pretty thai girls seem to enjoy being friends with young pretty falang gals and vice versa...maybe they are just comparing notes on how to better get everything their little hearts desire from men.

usual dumb bonehead commentators ,who know shit about thai matters.

sure she was a les by my observations ,she wasnt giving private english lessons

sure she was a les by my observations By my observations, if she was really a les, she as a gorgeous young blond would have had no problems in telling you so and to buzz off.

Given that lesbians make up such a small percentage of any population I've always wondered why straight men are so preoccupied with them when there are all those straight women out there...

Because, at least in Thailand, a disproportionate component of the extremely attractive young female population are turning out that way.

Edited by JLCrab

Given that lesbians make up such a small percentage of any population I've always wondered why straight men are so preoccupied with them when there are all those straight women out there...

Because, at least in Thailand, a disproportionate component of the extremely attractive young female population are turning out that way.

I have to admit that I'm just as selfish. The more lesbians there are the more men there are for me... laugh.png

sustento, I cant say that it has ever happened to me, but the prevailing male fantasy is that the ladies involved will invite us to participate or - at the very least - watch. The mother of my kids was adamant that she would have a girl-on-girl encounter 'one day', but that I wouldn't be allowed to watch, and that doing so would constitute infidelity ! Apparently her rolling around naked with another woman (or, in my fantasies, two women ..) wouldn't be 'unfaithful' as it didnt involve a male member : I offered to show her some video proof that something awfully similar was likely to come with any lesbian/bisexual encounter she might have, but she hated pr0n. An odd combination of fantasy and prepression, but what can you do - religion has a lot to answer for. :(

If it has done nothing else for me, Thailand has completely cured me of anything resembling sexual jealousy - all talk of 'infidelity' just seems like so much hot air now - but her attitude to same-sex couplings vs heterosexual infidelity still seems odd to me, and I doubt that hardcore lesbians would be happy with a male in the room anyway. C'est La Vie.

• Like 1

sustento, I cant say that it has ever happened to me, but the prevailing male fantasy is that the ladies involved will invite us to participate or - at the very least - watch.

That's another thing that puzzles me. Why do lots of straight men assume they're going to get an invite to the party? Lesbians, by definition, like women not men.

sustento, I cant say that it has ever happened to me, but the prevailing male fantasy is that the ladies involved will invite us to participate or - at the very least - watch.

Lesbians, by definition, like women not men.

They like a woman who behaves and looks like a man.

Now THAT's puzzling!

blink.png

Have barfined a couple of girls with Tom partners - both told me same - just a passing phase and great sex. But struck out when suggested a threesome.

No Tom would want to go anywhere near a 'real' man or encourage her 'Dee' to do the same!

You're right about bargirls and Toms - many have them, and I would imagine they are a welcome antidote to their typical 'customer'!

I know a few falang guys who have gone out and home with tom's and their partners (separately) and it didn't seem to matter. The toms were just as interested as other girls. Night over, maybe some "support" happened, and then the tom/dee relationship went on. Not saying this is all of them, as I have met plenty of toms who definitely don't like men sexually or in general. Like anything else, there is a spectrum. But to say that they never go with men is simplifying things. Sorry.

I have a friend who is the stereotypical tom inasfar as she has short hair, wears jeans and men's polo shirts, and the like. She is close to my age, well educated, and very wealthy. Because she is gay and we both have similarly warped senses of humor, I can joke around with her outrageously flirting where I could never do that with a straight woman. She gives as good as she gets (usually better than she gets, actually.)

The problem is her girlfriend, a smoking hot young woman in her early 20's. She speaks very little English and consequently is positive I am trying to steal her partner away from her. Bottom line is she hates me. My friend keeps telling her we are good but platonic friends and that we are just pulling each other's chains, but the young lady really wishes I would die a slow and painful death!

That's another thing that puzzles me. Why do lots of straight men assume they're going to get an invite to the party? Lesbians, by definition, like women not men.

There must be something in this fantasy/vouerism,else why 9 pages.I bet most are waiting for some pics???