3D Pos Designer - Printing / Packaging / Artwork Position Required

I am currently a United Kingdom resident who is seeking to live and work in Thailand.

I am looking for employment in Bangkok (Koh Samui) within the design, printing, point of sale or packaging industries. I have a broad skill set that I consider transferable across all fields. I am also willing to undertake new areas of employment as I am open to fresh ideas and challenges.

I am experienced in the conception, design, visualization and prototyping of 3D point of sale, displays, merchandising units and packaging in various substrates including card, corrugated and plastics, from small shelf units to large instore displays I am comfortable from the initial conception through to production including all drawings, assembly instructions and paper trails and undertaking projects in the development of in store POS, displays & merchandising. I can produce one off bespoke prototypes and mock ups and produce the cutting guides digitally or drawn by hand.

I am experienced in designing, producing and sending artwork for print, packaging, advertisements in magazines and newspapers, I can generate artwork from scratch or re create from existing material including rough sketches. I can manipulate images and artwork from 2D to fit over 3D items and produce the cutting forme guides and mock ups. I am experienced from within the screenprinting industry and fully understand the processes required and I have the understand the formats that are required in keeping a brand identity coherent. I am fully conversant with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Quark Xpress. I am a quick learner and have a small amount of experience with a cutting table but having produced cutting guides in Illustrator I find the skill set is easily transferable across platforms.

I have experience as a co-owner of a retail business including all aspects of financial accountability including VAT returns.

I work well either on my own or as part of a team and I can handle pressure to meet deadlines. I understand accuracy and attention to detail and I am willing to learn and expand my knowledge. I am in a position to fulfil any role that is required and I am very flexible with time, I am a non smoker and in good health and I have a full clean UK driving licence.

I have a CV that I can e-mail to interested parties or contacts.

Many thanks in advance.

Paul Mackay.