Whats Happening In Pattaya. Post Any Upcoming Events That Will Be Of Interest To Members Here

Rimmer

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is the right place to post this, but every Friday night a jazz trio with a great singer will be playing at JazzPit within PIC Kitchen's Thai-style pavilion restaurant on Beach Rd 5 from 7.30pm till 11pm. No need to order food if you don't wish to. Admittedly drink prices are not beer-bar prices but the ambience and music are far removed from any beer-bar's ! Check it out.

Edited by petercool
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I propose that this thread / topic would work better if the last post was the first one you read.

The reason for this is that you have to scroll though too much out of date events to get to the relevant part, resulting in people stop posting. Could anything be done here as this topic is important and could be so much more. But at the moment in its current state it should be unpinned for it remains unusable. I do not want to read about a load of events I have missed only to find when I get to the bottom of the page no one has bothered adding any more relevant information.

• Like 1

I propose that this thread / topic would work better if the last post was the first one you read.

The reason for this is that you have to scroll though too much out of date events to get to the relevant part, resulting in people stop posting. Could anything be done here as this topic is important and could be so much more. But at the moment in its current state it should be unpinned for it remains unusable. I do not want to read about a load of events I have missed only to find when I get to the bottom of the page no one has bothered adding any more relevant information.

You can easily get to the last post of a topic by clicking the date and time under the name of the last poster, this is at the rightmost part of the topic pane, see attached pic.

Then you can scroll up to see if there are any more relevant events that might interest you.

post-70239-0-17540500-1388752162_thumb.j

Not intuitive. Just feels wrong. Start with latest event first.

There are a few big events & they are well advertised. Not such a useful thread.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Please post any upcoming events on here, we will try to remove al the dead stuff to make it current.

Good idea.

Chinese new year in soi 8 by the sailor bar is usually very good, but very busy.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Consular Outreach: Pattaya

The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of the location for the scheduled consular outreach visit to Pattaya on January 15, 2014

Consular staff will be available to provide services on January 15, 2014 from 10:00 – 14:00 at the:

Dusit Resort and Spa Hotel

240/2 Pattaya Beach Road,Pattaya City, Chonburi 20150, Thailand

+66 38 425 611

www.dusit.com/dusit-thani/dusit-thani-pattaya.html

The following consular services are available during our outreach visits:

• Passport renewal applications ($110.00 or Baht 3,410.00 for adult passports, and $105.00 or Baht 3, 255.00 for a child’s passport). There are two options for obtaining your new passport; (a) The mail back option: There will be prepaid Thailand Post envelopes (costing Baht 80.00) available for purchase if you wish to have your passport mailed back to you. Please note your current passport MUST be submitted to the consular officer if you will be requesting this option. (B)Collecting in person from the Embassy: You may collect your passport in person from the Embassy in Bangkok. Or, you may give written authorization for someone to collect the passport on your behalf. Choosing this option will allow you to hold your passport until you pick up your new passport at the Embassy.

Passport applications for minors under 16 years of age require the minor and both parents/legal guardians to appear in person. Please refer to http://www.travel.state.gov/passport

/get/minors/minors_834.html for more information on the requirements to apply for a passport for a minor.

• Notarial Services and Certified Copies ($50.00 or Baht 1,550.00). This includes income affidavits for retirees in Thailand.
  • Extra visa pages ($82 or Baht 2,542.00). Note: we can accept applications, but the passports will have to be brought back to the Embassy for final processing. There are two options for receiving your passport back. (a) The mail back option: There will be prepaid Thailand Post envelopes (costing Baht 80.00) available for purchase if you wish to have your passport mailed back to you. (B)Collecting in person from the Embassy: You may collect your passport in person from the Embassy in Bangkok. Or, you may give written authorization for someone to collect the passport on your behalf.
  • Social security, VA, or other federal benefits questions will be limited, but we will try to provide forms and answers.

Please bring exact change! We do not bring change with us.

Please see http://bangkok.usembassy.gov/service.html for more information and requirements for each service.

Consular Reports of Birth Abroad cannot be processed during consular outreach trips.

Appointments are not necessary for consular services during outreach visits. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call the American Citizen Services Unit at 02-205-4049. Also, please follow us on Twitter by searching our username @ACSBKK.

• 3 weeks later...

Bang Saray Club will see some resident and some visiting musicians perform an afternoon of 1940's vintage jazz in the style of Sidney Bechet and Stephane Grappeli this coming Sunday 26th January starting at 3pm. Something very different for Chinese New Year !

• Like 1

Bang Saray Club will see some resident and some visiting musicians perform an afternoon of 1940's vintage jazz in the style of Sidney Bechet and Stephane Grappeli this coming Sunday 26th January starting at 3pm. Something very different for Chinese New Year !

and you have a location for those of us who have no clue what or where "Bang Saray" Club is

I have yet to go there myself so cannot help you yet but Bang Saray is the area just past Na Jomtien and I am told there is just one beach road along which the place called Bang Saray Club should be. I will only learn more tomorrow afternoon. Perhaps someone who knows the place can help ?

Turn in to Bang Saray from Sukhumvit and go all the way to the Jetty instead of turning right along the beach turn left, it's up there at the end, if I remember correctly

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...