Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

i just spend my morning going through this thread and still don't know what is it about ! clap2.gif

Don't despair - some of us have been posting on it since it started and we don't know either.

(but I think it's got something to do with the best place to buy a fan to get rid of the smell of fish .... or re-roofing one's house)

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you people must be really dense: it's about DUCT TAPE.

Besides, George Washington's teeth weren't actually made of wood. (And he rarely wore skimpy shorts).

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

If it was about duct tape it would still be stuck on topic

SC

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just spend my morning going through this thread and still don't know what is it about ! clap2.gif

Don't despair - some of us have been posting on it since it started and we don't know either.

(but I think it's got something to do with the best place to buy a fan to get rid of the smell of fish .... or re-roofing one's house)

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you people must be really dense: it's about DUCT TAPE.

Besides, George Washington's teeth weren't actually made of wood. (And he rarely wore skimpy shorts).

If it was about duct tape it would still be stuck on topic

SC

No need to get personal. (And if you must know, my mother assured me that she has a pretty good idea who my father might be.)

Edited by SteeleJoe

How iss the Thailand Needs Cricket Team going. Haven't heard from them for a while.

By bus. We're mostly going by bus. And specifically, to Pittodrie, for a bit of a kick-about with the Samoans. Lets hope we don't get too badly kicked about, at the ground or down Union Street (I hope that's not too politically sensitive) afterwards

SC

• Like 1

I prefer an air-conditionded bus with a decent mor lum dvd showing (girls in skimpy clothing).

They never have vegemite sandwiches at the roadside stops though, it's usually just gaeng or phat something and rice.

(the roadhouses I mean - not sure what the girls eat)

Edited by Songhua

I prefer an air-conditionded bus with a decent mor lum dvd showing (girls in skimpy clothing).

They never have vegemite sandwiches at the roadside stops though, it's usually just gaeng or phat something and rice.

The girls in Roadhouse all had really big 80's hair (but so did Patrick Swayze). Some skimpy clothing too, I think. Not sure what they ate (but you can be damned sure Sam Elliot never ate Vegemite. Or rice.)

http://kaispace.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/road_house_dalton_at_the_double_deuce.jpg/

Oh, man -- I found an awesome picture of Swayze and some chick both with massive 80's hair...but can't post it for some reason...

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 1

The girls in Roadhouse all had really big 80's hair (but so did Patrick Swayze). Some skimpy clothing too, I think. Not sure what they ate (but you can be damned sure Sam Elliot never ate Vegemite. Or rice.)

http://kaispace.file...uble_deuce.jpg/

Oh, man -- I found an awesome picture of Swayze and some chick both with massive 80's hair...but can't post it for some reason...

must be too much on topic

Walked into the fish market the other day. There was a chang wearing fat farang with a motorbike riding BG in short shorts. He was shouting that he can never get a decent cafe latte at this market!!

I told him if he didn't like why didn't he just go home?

He told me "mate if you don't speak Thai where do you get off telling me to go home?"

I told him I couldn't live here on one satang less than 200,000 baht a month.

We agreed to leave it at that.

Walked into the fish market the other day. There was a chang wearing fat farang with a motorbike riding BG in short shorts. He was shouting that he can never get a decent cafe latte at this market!!

He told me "mate if you don't speak Thai where do you get off telling me to go home?"

Was he bald and does he have a Thai bank account?

• Like 1

Was he bald and does he have a Thai bank account?

No, I have big hair. Exactly like Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse. (And I wasn't shouting about the dearth of decent cafe latte. It was about them having run out of frappacinos.)

Are there larger bra sizes than large here in Thailand?
yes...in most foreigners cupboards.

Why do I take "large" size undies in western countries but XXXL here?

Because living in Thailand causes your genitalia to increase in size. But not in number. (I thought everyone knew that.)

Because living in Thailand causes your genitalia to increase in size. But not in number. (I thought everyone knew that.)

I'm surprised at them using roman numerals for their sizing. Should actually be written LXXX, though.

Never thought I'd see the day when I was commenting on XXX underwear though

SC

Trivia nobody will be interested in:

I was born in Melbourne and was six weeks old when the Melbourne Olympic Games started. But I didn't get to see it because we didn't have a television.

However I did see Rawhide and Dragnet in the next decade. See, we had a telly by then. Oh, and Mod Squad (Peggy Lipton was hot and often wore sexy clothing).

Its an optical illusion kind of thing.

Should be xxxr anyway.

That's very true. I saw two squirrels driving to work today (I was driving to work. The squirrels looked unemployed to me).

AND the BTS is often crowded at 5PM. So there!

Edited by SteeleJoe