Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

Sittin' at home last Sunday mornin' me mate Boomerrang said he was havin' a few people 'round for a barbie, said he might Kookaburra or two.

I said "sounds great, will Wallaby there?"

He said "yeh, and Vegemite come too"

So I said to the wife "do you wanna Goanna?" She said "I'll go if Dingos".

• Like 1

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what's with kids television these days? I sat down to to watch "Dora the Explorer" the other day Andorra said something in Spanish.... Armenia couldn't make it up.

She was running through the jungle, when a sudden downpour hit, they started to make a song and dance about the rain and I thought to myself, Bah!Rain!, come to Thailand love, the deluge is Burma-nent here.

I mean we Congo on about this cartoon all night. I'm not Ghana, but part of me wants to.

Amazing what kids cartoons go into these days. Sometimes I think I got into the wrong Korea. I should have been an animator.

I mean I wanted to be an electric guitarist, the chicks dig it and I don't know but it's always seems a Moroccan profession than all the others.

Could I see myself doing both? Namibia can and maybe I can't. I'm undecided.

Anyway, I've come back and Peru-sed through the newest posts, and on reflection I thought we needed Samoa. So here I am.

I'm getting desperate really, part of me even want to start up tongue-twisters, you remember the old ones right? Seychelles sea shells on the sea shore!

Right, I really have Togo.

Before I leave I just want to tell you that sitting at your computer comfortably is an art form and if Ukraine your neck to look at the screen, you're going to hurt yourself.

I won't be able to help you if you do, but I'll be sympathetic and ask "UK mate?"

---

Some people might call the above a totally wasted hour of my life. For me, it was the most fun I've had writing anything in ages! Love this thread and the laughs it's given me with all this horrible weather.

Viva La Irrelevance Thread!

Have a lovely Loey Krathong TV-ites, wherever in LOS you're spending it.

Peace out.

PS. SeaVision is my personal TV hero of the week! Great to see a mod larking about with the rest of us! Python would be so proud.

Edited by ManInSurat

Life is just one big deception!

How many Negroes actually live in Montenegro!

.......and why is it that the Peoples Democratic Republic of the Congo does not belong to the people of that country and is a stranger to the principles of democracy?

Why didn't the Romans come from Romania?

Why is bullfighting a tradition of Spain and not Bulgaria?

Why is Britain greater than other countries?

Why are people from Belgium said to be Flemish and not Belgish?

Who put the SS in the DHSS?

...and why can you not buy +40% gin in Thailand?

Why do the British use the term "pneumonia" when the colonial Americans use the more logical term, "pneumonitis"?

Why can't you call somebody an oxymoron if you don't like them?

Edited by Rajab Al Zarahni

Life is just one big deception!

How many Negroes actually live in Montenegro!

.......and why is it that the Peoples Democratic Republic of the Congo does not belong to the people of that country and is a stranger to the principles of democracy?

Why didn't the Romans come from Romania?

Why is bullfighting a tradition of Spain and not Bulgaria?

Why is Britain greater than other countries?

Why are people from Belgium said to be Flemish and not Belgish?

Who put the SS in the DHSS?

...and why can you not buy +40% gin in Thailand?

Why do the British use the term "pneumonia" when the colonial Americans use the more logical term, "pneumonitis"?

Why can't you call somebody an oxymoron if you don't like them?

It's certainly true that any country beginning with 'The People's Democratic Republic' is anything but that!

Indeed, and why do people who are not athletic get athletes foot? Why can you not sail to the Islets of Langerhans and why is Turkey not famous for it's poultry production?

But you can put Turkey on China and eat it with Greece, and then you won't be so Hungary.

.... with a little Chile.

That'll certainly Sweden the deal, but there's still Norway I could eat it.

Are you finish, mista?

• Like 1

Where do all the unloved,unwanted threads go after everyone has finished with them?

Cupboard under the stairs, second shelf. Or Vancouver. Not sure which though...

Vancouver is in Canada. (Montevideo, on the other hand, is not.)

Anyway, wool socks will keep your feet warm even when they are wet.

Where do all the unloved,unwanted threads go after everyone has finished with them?

Cupboard under the stairs, second shelf. Or Vancouver. Not sure which though...

Vancouver is in Canada. (Montevideo, on the other hand, is not.)

Anyway, wool socks will keep your feet warm even when they are wet.

They keep your feet warm even the feet are wet? Or the socks?

Anyways, I like it warm and wet!

Maxwell house makes nice coffee, I prefer freshly ground coffee, but I have to get the stones out of after I do all the jumping and stamping to ground it.

Sent from my GT-I9003

Funny, you should mention that -- did you know that Engelbert Humperdink actually CHOSE that name rather than being born with it?!

I wish I had a pretzel.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Maxwell house makes nice coffee, I prefer freshly ground coffee, but I have to get the stones out of after I do all the jumping and stamping to ground it.

Sent from my GT-I9003

Funny, you should mention that -- did you know that Engelbert Humperdink actually CHOSE that name rather than being born with it?!

I wish I had a pretzel.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Speaking of Sting, did you know his name is Sa-ting in Thai? I went looking for some string at a shop a while ago, I asked the shop assistant for some string, all I got was a blank look, so I tried again, same response, so I asked for some sa-tring, the shop assistant said "ooooh sa-tring" and took me straight to it.

Sent from my GT-I9003

Sent from my GT-I9003

That sexy chic from the Maxwell house advert gets me fired up like a bag of Colombian coffee....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYaNqtQMlXY