Forum Personalities..........just For Fun.......

CharlieH

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No habla Englais senors.

You ain't got the spanish either, sub.... (ingles). You aren't getting away from being the Enfant Provocateur...You've worked hard for it, and fully deserve that ........and a lot more besides wai.gif

No habla Englais senors.

You ain't got the spanish either, sub.... (ingles). You aren't getting away from being the Enfant Provocateur...You've worked hard for it, and fully deserve that ........and a lot more besides wai.gif

Enfant Provoacteur, isnt that a form of underwear? Edited by nong38

I had a quickie at the list but nothing seemed fit, shoes,hats, underwear, so I think I will have to settle for Man about Town ( with a Freedom Pass ).I did consider MP without Portfolio with a few expenses and a jolly good pension! Could be the same thing I suppose.

Edited by nong38

Nope, post 123 wasn't actually a vote for me to change avatars.

Post 123 actually states:

with theBlether and now Tommo sorted, I think we should now take nominations for SUBMANIAC, or Smokie36, both have been quite vocal so far and I think deserving of the next round of voting.......what say you thumbsup.gifclap2.gif

Thus, it was asking to take nominations...and the "liking" did not indicate whether it was to nominate me or smokies OR because they liked your photoshop. Sooooo.....post 137.

And...you only gotto 3 vote-os anywayso.

Edited by submaniac

I am getting confused here, is submaniac going to morf into the singing tent of the 1970's? The man who was a one man eating and austerity machine ( No visits to the barbers -ever!) Well Julio the stage is yours.

Nope, post 123 wasn't actually a vote for me to change avatars.

Post 123 actually states:

with theBlether and now Tommo sorted, I think we should now take nominations for SUBMANIAC, or Smokie36, both have been quite vocal so far and I think deserving of the next round of voting.......what say you thumbsup.gifclap2.gif

Thus, it was asking to take nominations...and the "liking" did not indicate whether it was to nominate me or smokies OR because they liked your photoshop. Sooooo.....post 137.

And...you only gotto 3 vote-os anywayso.

Directly under the avatar on that post it says VOTES PLEASE ..............sorry mate you fate is almost sealed.....3 votes PLUS my own = 4 as stated, no good trying to fight it mate, your nearly done....when the other guys come along it will be a walk over ......just wrigglin like a fish on the line......clap2.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

Sorry mate, same rules as Tommo. He requested the 6 likes in a specific post, and honored his agreement when the 6 were met. I agreed with em when he didn't change until that had been met, even though there were separate posts that voted for it. If you want it changed you have to like post 137 cuz post 123 wasn't a specific vote for change of avatars.

I am counting on the fact that I am even less popular than Tommo to prevent voting on post 137 as there are not 6 people on this forum who are willing to like my posts!

Now, as theblether did, if I have to go down I'm taking you down with me, CharlieH. :D

...the Thai way. (Evil laugh)

• Like 1

ah my frind CharlieH...aka Toxic Granny...it shall be interesting who wll be elected first. smile.png

cheesy.gif Sub-provacateur- I reckon you have a couple of hours at best before you are required switch avatar by popular vote cheesy.gif an overwhelming number will follow I am sure...clap2.gif SUB SUB SUB SUB SUB clap2.gif

Votes obtained from non relevant postings ("in addition") and subterfuge dont count my friend...nice try though.

Edited by CharlieH