Uk Settlement Visa

As you can imagine I am getting pretty *** off with apllying for this visa. I have completed 3 bloody forms now. Pre July 2012, post July 2012 post August 2012. It will probably change again so I will have to fill out a fourth form. I have sent bank statements despite haing to prove that I earn more than £22400 per, a lot more. I sent HMRC SA302 which states how much I earnt and how much tax I paid.

Now the person helping the wife wants evidence of tax paid. I have tried to explain that I have sent SA302 but I don't know what more I can do.

It really can't be this *** difficult. What is the point of the new VAF4A and appendix 2 if they still want this and that and something else then something else then some more then fill the form out again because it has all changed. arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know just how you feel. It's over 3 years since we went to VFS with my wife's settlement application spent the whole weekend filling it in making sure that all the Ts had been crossed and we were happy it was good to go.

Trip down from Chang Mai overnight in hotel got to VFS and guess what the form had been changed.

Did they have the new version ? NO only a very bad photocopy. Spent another night in the hotel filling in the new version only to give up because of the quality of the photocopy.

So back to VFS in the morning to get a correct form. As far as I could see only one additional question why we had to fill the whole thing in again was beyond me.

Nice to know they still have a new version ever few weeks. Why can't the new questions be added to the relivant page insted of having to fill the whole lot out again.

So yes I do understand your rant. Been There

I am not quite sure who is helping. Some sort of agent as they seem to know something about the process. What I don't understand is now you have appendix 2 surely all I need to do is prove my salary. I exceed the minimum requirement by a factor of 2 so what is the dam_n problem.

I go with the smart money and would say take control of the situation yourself. These forums are littered with stories of people who were unsuccessful in their applications because a thrid party screwed up for whatever reason. If you are in the UK do the work yourself and pay money to get a completed application pack couriered to your wife who then only has to turn up at VFS. That way you stand or fall by your own efforts....and by the way you are describing things I think that you can easily understand the requirements so there is no reason for the application being unsuccessful. That's not the case right now!