Pepsi Co Loses Long-Time Bottler In Thailand

straycat911

I have heard that the pepsi co is pulling its contract from the thailand company due to greed on the orginal contract . For all you pepsi lovers or other drinks made by pepsi you will have to find a new drink. Don't know if I can post the source. But look in google .

Pepsi in thailand. I found itn so can you

Sent from my MID-GSM using Thaivisa Connect App

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contract with SermSuk terminates this month but according to statement made 4 Oct they certainly will continue. As this is one of the few places in the world where Pepsi outsells Coke would not think they even considered pulling out.

Part of statement

PepsiCo Inc moves forward with its most recent investment on two new plants to continue gearing up its snack and beverage business in Thailand after it has continuously invested over US$2.9 billion since the year 2000 up to date, as financial affirmations.

This is to continue Pepsi's status as Thailand's number one top-of-mind carbonated soft drink brand and PepsiCo's position as the number one leader in the salty snack market, the company said in a statement.

More at http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/Pepsi-re-iterates-long-term-commitment-to-Thailand-30191693.html

Nooooooooo

What about their crisps?

Lays are tasteless and bloody aweful, prefer Tasto myself. Recall in the old days only had Kob Kob crisps, even they were are better than Lays, mind you I'm not of a culture used to tasteless bland plastic snacks. In Gods own country we have Smiths Crisps, the real deal.

By way of a gloat, I've got Irn Bru (diet & wholemeal), Barrs cream soda, limeade, cherryade - oh and Waitrose cloudy lemonade in my local shopping centre...

SC

Nae red cola or Tunnocks wafers?

Much tae gloat aboot that aye! laugh.png

Certainly no red or strike. I'll have a look in the confectionery aisle for caramel wafers, though maybe not this weekend, when the bairns are visiting, for fear that they might find them...

SC

• Like 1

Nooooooooo

What about their crisps?

Lays are tasteless and bloody aweful, prefer Tasto myself. Recall in the old days only had Kob Kob crisps, even they were are better than Lays, mind you I'm not of a culture used to tasteless bland plastic snacks. In Gods own country we have Smiths Crisps, the real deal.

Unfortunately, Smith's no longer really function in their own right.... and the latest owner is??...... PepsiCo (see link below)

http://en.wikipedia....ackfood_Company

Quite sad, really. I grew up in Lincolnshire, where field after field of tates had a big sign proudly proclaiming they were being grown for Smith's. But then again, nostalgia ain't what it used to be either.

Edited by Rob8891

I could get fat just reading this thread. Who eats or drinks that crap anyway?

Don't you know there are no calories in beer? biggrin.png

If only someone would tell my gf that....wink.png

If only they would all believe we drink the filthy stuff for our health... no-cal, so we don't get old and fat....Errrrm....Ah!.. I wonder if I can get my money back?

By way of a gloat, I've got Irn Bru (diet & wholemeal), Barrs cream soda, limeade, cherryade - oh and Waitrose cloudy lemonade in my local shopping centre...

SC

Or Vimto?

SC

Or Vimto?

Vimto is popular in Burma - plenty there...

SC

Or Vimto?

I reckon there's some shills from the Myanmar tourist board on this forum.

Every thread it's "The car factories will all move to Burma"

"all the tourists will go to Burma"

"there's unspoilt beaches in Burma"

"Burma's not full of rogues and charlatans and money-grubbing tarts"

"You can get vimto in Burma"....

SC

Or Vimto?

I reckon there's some shills from the Myanmar tourist board on this forum.

Every thread it's "The car factories will all move to Burma"

"all the tourists will go to Burma"

"there's unspoilt beaches in Burma"

"Burma's not full of rogues and charlatans and money-grubbing tarts"

"You can get vimto in Burma"....

SC

There are shills and there are shills. But for excellence in shilldom I think the engineering shills from the UK are in a class by themselves.