The Snake Guy?

Not sure if I could put his number here so sent you a PM with it. As I am surrounded by jungle I get lots here but I have found if I leave them alone they leave me. Good luck

He is already listed above in the SAMUI FAQ section Bert.

Not sure if I could put his number here so sent you a PM with it. As I am surrounded by jungle I get lots here but I have found if I leave them alone they leave me. Good luck

He is already listed above in the SAMUI FAQ section Bert.

http://www.thaivisa....o/#entry4825610

Are my posts invisible here or what?

I was first and correct...so where's my prize?? A t-shirt please! whistling.gifwhistling.gif

• Like 2

My thinking on it is that maybe it is a cobra ? I can't really tell from the video. Some cobras can spit venom hence the bag over the head ?

Ask my leg Had a Cobra spit on my leg 12 years ago.

My thinking on it is that maybe it is a cobra ? I can't really tell from the video. Some cobras can spit venom hence the bag over the head ?

Ask my leg Had a Cobra spit on my leg 12 years ago.

Can you pass on a message to your leg And asked how it felt

The snake was a Monty python

That thing was huge! What happens to these snakes which are caught? Are they let back into the wild elsewhere?

I hear that Phil the snake man does release them in the wild. For others I can't say, but I heard that some take them to the snake farm.

That thing was huge! What happens to these snakes which are caught? Are they let back into the wild elsewhere?

I hear that Phil the snake man does release them in the wild. For others I can't say, but I heard that some take them to the snake farm.

Some times people catch them then give them to Phil

He has a patron for snakes and would not harm them

He is also amazing at finding them almost like he knows exactly where the snake is before one even tells him

Depends who catches them my workers caught a cobra and ate it

Waste not want not I was interested to try some but they final shed it too quickerly must have been hungry

They ate it? I thought they only did that in Vietnam. I'm a veggie anyway but I feel sorry for the poor snake.

I've seen snakes being skinned to be eaten here on Samui and in Songkhla, a number of times, by locals.... enough to to make anyone become vegetarian, wink.png although I've heard it taste like chicken sick.gifbah.gif

Vietnam is more famous for eating dogs, but too that goes on in parts of Thailand as well ...... again bah.gifsick.gif

People from esaan do not waste much

Sakorn Nakorn is famous for eating dogs

I would eat a snake but not a dog unless it was savival situation where it was me or the dog but I would need mustard and ketch up

They ate it? I thought they only did that in Vietnam. I'm a veggie anyway but I feel sorry for the poor snake.

I've seen snakes being skinned to be eaten here on Samui and in Songkhla, a number of times, by locals.... enough to to make anyone become vegetarian, wink.png although I've heard it taste like chicken sick.gifbah.gif

Vietnam is more famous for eating dogs, but too that goes on in parts of Thailand as well ...... again bah.gifsick.gif

Yes Jimmy - it does taste a bit like chicken. licklips.gif The one that I ate was deep fried. We ate the bones as well

When I worked in China the guys/girls there always tried to give me something horrible to see if I was up for it. yes I was - I have eaten all sorts of horrible things.

sorry.gifofftopic.gif a tad.

Construction workers found a 4.5 meter reticulated python on the plot at the bottom of my garden last week. Not sure if they ate it or sold it. (My money is on the 'ate it' bit.). They haven't found the 3 meter long cobra yet (maybe the python did?). It's like a zoo at my place sometimes. Here is a photo of the monitor lizard (two meters?) in my pool.

post-79343-0-37245400-1351144904_thumb.j

• Like 1

I saw one of those the other day. As I was riding up the mountain to my house I turned a corner to see this thing the size of an Alsatian dog running across the road to disappear into the jungle. Up till then I hadn't realised just how big some of the things are that are running around in the jungle. We get lots of snakes, especially king cobras but the dogs take care of them quite easily having watched them dispatch one a few times. They seem to be the only snakes they kill. The rest they seem to ignore.

Yes Jimmy - it does taste a bit like chicken. licklips.gif The one that I ate was deep fried. We ate the bones as well

When I worked in China the guys/girls there always tried to give me something horrible to see if I was up for it. yes I was - I have eaten all sorts of horrible things.

sorry.gifofftopic.gif a tad.

Construction workers found a 4.5 meter reticulated python on the plot at the bottom of my garden last week. Not sure if they ate it or sold it. (My money is on the 'ate it' bit.). They haven't found the 3 meter long cobra yet (maybe the python did?). It's like a zoo at my place sometimes. Here is a photo of the monitor lizard (two meters?) in my pool.

post-79343-0-37245400-1351144904_thumb.j

All I can say is I am glad I have finished my dinner before reading this.... biggrin.pngtongue.png

Hope the monitor lizard did not poop in the pool.... wink.png ... Out of the water they usually run to fast to get a pic... many around where you stayed in Mae Haad....

Now back to topic please ..... or Rooo, SBK or this new guy Raro are going to be on "our case" tomorrow night ....biggrin.png whistling.gif