Grillz

saviorsoul0872

So I searched a little bit and I couldn't find anything about getting or having a grill made in Thailand.

Being they are expensive to get made in America I figured maybe I could get one done here for probably half the price....

For those of you who do not know what a grill is; I am NOT talking about something to BBQ on.... lol

For those of you who do not know what a grill is; I am NOT talking about something to BBQ on.... lol

I think that most of us probably DO think about something to BBQ on when you ask about a grill.

It may be an idea to tell us what your definition of a grill is.

Is this some kind of new guessing game, what is a grill that's expensive to make in America that is not a BBQ or a part of a car (grille)@

1. The front end of yo whip

2.Your teeth

3. your personal buisness

4. A metal covering for your teeth often adorned with colored diamonds

5. A place to cook meat in your back yard

6. Verb: to quiz or question someone

I'm going to go for number one in the thought that the OP is into something kinky.

He's talking about teeth like the pic tywais posted above. It allows it's wearer to harness 'Crunk' (please don't do it OP, Thais stare enough at the things they don't understand - don't make them strain their eyes, it's not 'supaap')

Edited by hookedondhamma

He's talking about teeth like the pic tywais posted above. It allows it's wearer to harness 'Crunk'.

Thanks, I wanted to ask you what crunk is but then I decided I'd rather not know, for fear that I also might want to rush out and get a grill made and end up looking like a complete <deleted>.

• Like 1

probably why he's done a little searching and cant find anything, what he is calling a grill no one has ever heard of it in that terminology.

i find it amusing that because it is a term neither you nor Thai Visas vast demographic of retirees understands, the assumption is the rest of the world doesn't either.

• Like 1

Inflammatory posts also quoted replies removed.

Please read the rules in particular these:

1) To respect fellow members.

4) Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

If you ask a question on here please understand that we are not all mind readers so help us to understand what you are looking for, that coupled to a little politeness will go a long way

?

grillz1.jpg

hahahaha yeah I'm looking for "spinners for my mouth"... This is what I meant.... I didn't think of the other possibilities people would think of like a car grill lmfao... Know anywhere that makes the above?

I highly doubt you'll be able to find that over here yet. They're still in the 'B-boy' stage and the hip-hop genre is still developing. Grillz may be a thing of the far future, and'll probably be more gold than anything (or maybe that fad'll be dead all over). I bet your natural teeth are more attractive though. In the meantime, u can cop sum fly wheelz fo ya Honda Scoopy (You can go and purchase some gaudy wheels for your motorized Honda Scoopy scooter).

Edited by hookedondhamma

When I was teaching, there seemed to be a rather large number of kids with braces, always colorful. I only realizsed that some of them were "fake" when a girl left her's at home one day and said something to her about having her braces removed. They were back in the next day. The kids wore them because they looked cool!

Wow, I had to google this grill thingy and when I saw them I almost fell off my chair...Why on Earth would anyone put that in your mouth?

I noticed in South Korea a trend to wear thick rimmed glasses with no lenses in them, just the frame.

It is hard not to laugh sometimes. I assume my folks had the same thoughts about me when I got my ear pierced, they did call me a horses hoof for a while.

• Like 1

When I was teaching, there seemed to be a rather large number of kids with braces, always colorful. I only realizsed that some of them were "fake" when a girl left her's at home one day and said something to her about having her braces removed. They were back in the next day. The kids wore them because they looked cool!

Yeah a lot of the bar girls have fake braces. I think its just an eye catcher. However, I find that real braces seem to be an economic statement of entering lower middle class and being able to afford to take care of yourself.

Wow, I had to google this grill thingy and when I saw them I almost fell off my chair...Why on Earth would anyone put that in your mouth?

I noticed in South Korea a trend to wear thick rimmed glasses with no lenses in them, just the frame.

It is hard not to laugh sometimes. I assume my folks had the same thoughts about me when I got my ear pierced, they did call me a horses hoof for a while.

When I was in South Korea the girls were just starting to shave their legs, and wear promiscuous cloths... Big breasted white asians... hmmm

I thought the teeth reference was a joke.

Turns out the joke's on us old fogeys - but in reality on the world.

I've told my kids they're welcome to do anything they like to their own bodies as soon as they're self-sufficient, but no piercings or tattoos - and now no "grillz" until they're supporting me, not the other way around.

And BTW the fake braces are illegal now, serious health dangers of course ignored by the providers here.