Can Anybody Read Thai?

It is stamped right below my retirement visa stamp. And last time I was there the visa was transferred from old passport to new passport.

I guess it must mean I was there on Aug. 23rd, because I don't se another indication of when to report again.

It is stamped right below my retirement visa stamp. And last time I was there the visa was transferred from old passport to new passport.

I guess it must mean I was there on Aug. 23rd, because I don't se another indication of when to report again.

you original post might help:

Hi, I have retirement visa and I think I missed a 90 day report.

Get your calendar out count 90 days sometime in November, I think you are fine, do your 90 day address report by mail or in person. By mail can do 15 days in advance of, with preaddressed envelope stamped 10 bhat and they will send you a receipt, can be done late they allow 7 days, I think I am correct....If by mail front page, visa page, and the date of entry or the page you just showed us, copies of all and your arrival departure card both front and back, sign all copies.

Transfer of stamps is not a 90 day report - your 90 day report should be marked on your TM.47 receipt (unless never done yet). If you only received the retirement extension recently the first 90 day report is due 90 days after that extension date. You must use a TM.47 for address reporting.

I was there for a 90 day report (sliped me mind when) and at that time I transferred the visa from old to new passport. So I assume this is the date I reported. In addition I have a white departure slip (not famailiar with form numbers) which states the date may 25th, I guess this is my return date. That's where my confusion comes from.

May 25th would have been your original entry 90 day stay expiration date and would be on the TM.6 arrival/departure card. You should have another receipt that you place in passport when doing 90 day report and that would normally have a date 90 days later. Bottom third of an A4 sheet. If you did a 90 day report on the 23rd of August you must return about 20 November for your next report if you do not exit country.

The first line of text:

สำเนาถูกต้อง (samnao thuk tong)

means something like "the copy/duplicate is correct (?)"

Second line:

ร.ต.อ.

this is the rank of the officer, looks like a "captain".

http://www.thai-language.com/id/590155

Third line:

รอง สว.กก. 2 / บก.ตม. 1

รอง = to place (something) under

That is too hard for me, too many abbrevations biggrin.png

(maybe a reference to the file)

Edited by KhunBENQ

This third line is obviously a detailed description of the departement/office that the officer works at.

สว. stands for "a police inspector who has charge of a police precinct" (?)

ก.ก. member of

บก. (?) Buengkan (province), are you living there?

ตม. 1 Immigration Office 1 (สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมืองsamnak ngan truat khon khao mueang)

Edited by KhunBENQ