Red Bull Heir Finally Shows Up For Questioning: Bangkok

webfact

Red Bull heir finally shows up for questioning

By Coconuts Bangkok

BANGKOK: -- Red Bull heir and fatal hit-and-run suspect Vorayuth Yoovidhya has finally appeared for questioning at Thonglor Police Station.

Deputy Bangkok police chief Pol Maj Gen Anuchai Lekbumrung said yesterday that Vorayuth came to the station last Tuesday, the Bangok Post reported. He did not give an explanation as to why the media had been kept in the dark about his appearance for a week.

Charges of drunk driving and speeding have been added to the case against the young man, who hit and killed a Thonglor policeman last month while [more...]

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...or-questioning/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2012-11-01

footer_n.gif

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the full article in the link.

Some media reports said that cocaine was found in Vorayuth’s blood, but Pol Maj Gen Anuchai said that results were not yet conclusive.

There either was or there was not, there is no inconclusiveness about it.

I assume he has been banged up now for breeching his bail conditions?

Some media reports said that cocaine was found in Vorayuth’s blood, but Pol Maj Gen Anuchai said that results were not yet conclusive.

are they employing turtles in the forensic lab?
  • Like 1

Translation - still negotiating.

Sure he has.

Edited by cloudhopper

Any actual pictures about the Red Bull heir?

Maybe he took a week in a temple?

Not that Cocaine would have been the reason, but it can come handy, in case he is bald 'everywhere', now, and urine and blood tests aren't 'conclusive'

Much easier if we accept the reality that he has never or probably will never do an honest days work in his life, and will get away with murder, as many times as he commits it, as well as having several Mia-nois, lots of houses, numerous luxury cars, a private jet and as much coke as he can stuff up his nose. But I'm sure he has his problems, apart from the ongoing investigation.

Such a waste of a human. Man up and face the music.

I think he hasn't shown up because they haven't worked out the kinks of all the pay-offs yet......

"Man up and face the music"

Being a man is what guys are who come back from the battlefield missing limbs, then spend months or years in hospital and recuperation, then have to "face the music" aka LIFE. They are real men (or women as the case may be)

This pathetic individual is not worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as the people who place their lives on the line every day in the defence of their country or beliefs.

"Mr Red Bull" heir is just another spoiled pathetic character in the cartoons of life.

Not an ounce of character.

• Like 2

Sometimes test don't give a conclusive yes/no answer, and further tests have to be conducted. Quite simple really.

Sometimes test don't give a conclusive yes/no answer, and further tests have to be conducted. Quite simple really.

Your right, nothing is for sure until the finances have been sorted. thumbsup.gif
  • Like 1

Much easier if we accept the reality that he has never or probably will never do an honest days work in his life, and will get away with murder, as many times as he commits it, as well as having several Mia-nois, lots of houses, numerous luxury cars, a private jet and as much coke as he can stuff up his nose. But I'm sure he has his problems, apart from the ongoing investigation.

Isn't he the Managing Director of Red Bull Thailand? Think that falls into the category of doing "an honest days work". Which murder has he committed and got away with? What have mia nois got to do with this? If he can afford houses, cars, etc., then why shouldn't he have them? I'm sure you own something that someone, somewhere, not as fortunate as you can't afford?

Is the green-eyed monster rearing it's ugly head here?

No offence meant. I think you erroneously posted here instead of in the Worldwide News section with some topics on Mitt Romney wai.gif

I have stopped buying redbull now that will hurt them.biggrin.png

+1,.........m150 everytime for me,...best place to hit these ars****s is in the pocket,..... i must have cost them 30 baht already !

• Like 1

I have stopped buying redbull now that will hurt them.biggrin.png

+1,.........m150 everytime for me,...best place to hit these ars****s is in the pocket,..... i must have cost them 30 baht already !

I heard he holds a signifcant amount of shares in the M150 company biggrin.png
  • Like 1