Koh Samui Van Driver Tries To Sexually Assault Dutch Tourists

2 Dutch girls almost raped by this muscled screw-driver? What kind of story is this? Dutch girls are solid made and ofter very muscled, or was it perhaps the other way around?

That could be right ( also like someone said in what condition were those girls after the full moon party!!!) thumbsup.gif

Any female at a Full Moon Party can be a target - if they go to these venues expecting to party, that usually means promiscuity. Let's face it - Thailand is just another 'hub' of Asian promiscuity. It does not discount the drivers actions. He was probably looking to get laid, admits he was smacked out, and got rejected big time. Let time unravel the punishment,acquittal or guilt.

rolleyes.gif

+2

seems the aging expat is loosing his marbles. Promiscuity is one thing rape a whole other thing.

In case you missed it, no rape took place... blink.png

Very bad news , but why oh why are they letting these loonies on the roads ! , high on drugs , he could have killed someone with his van !

I know the tourist policeman in the picture , and he will come down hard on this thug ...

Loonies high on drugs ?

You're talking about the visitors of the full moon party, right?

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 1

What do they expect?

Young people, readily available drink and drugs = trouble.

I heard that deaths through over doses or the taking of deadly drugs, severe injuries, fatal accidents, sexual assaults and rapes are common occurrences at these full loon parties, many that go unreported.

The solution is to ban these events completely, but of course there is money involved, whether by sales of illegal drugs or via sales of alcohol and other goods make these events viable propositions for the gangs that run them including whoever else is involved, so it won’t happen.

OMG! Really? Some of you really need to get some help. In the courts we call this criminal thinking.

That little Thai bottom feeder I am sure will get his. ( I can't imagine a couple of girls & being tourists on top of it creating a false story just for giggles). As far as presumed innocence, some countries may have

that as an article in thier constitutions, but I do not know if Thailand has it in thiers.

• Like 1

So little information in the OP which will lead to a lot of speculation.

Like: What condition were the ladies in?

Still, I suppose that he is "Innocent" until proven guilty, despite what the story suggests.

What on earth are you going on about? Have you lost your mind? Now the onus is on the ladies to prove they were innocent? Are you a 14th century Norwegian? A nordic commander? A spanish conquistador? What is your issue anyway? Lets condone the harrassing, and potential assault and rape of some innocent tourists, since we do not have enough information? Do you think these fareng women just call the police for kicks? They are bored, with nothing better to do? I recommend hundreds of hours of therapy for you. You have some real issues with women.

That was quite a funny blog if do dont mind me saying so :) Bye for now.

I'm a bit confused how it begins by accusng him of rape and then sexual assault. It must have been the latter as I can't see how one man (however high on drugs) can possibly try and rape two women at the sam e time.

But however much these full moon parties are anything but innocent events, it still doesn't excuse sexual assault .

Whatever happened to inoccent until proven guilty. Why give this persons full address out in the report. Are they hoping perhaps that the mob will go around to his home and metre out some kind of perverted justice to his poor unsuspecting family. Thailand, you have a long way to go before you catch up with the civilised world.

• Like 2

Any female at a Full Moon Party can be a target - if they go to these venues expecting to party, that usually means promiscuity. Let's face it - Thailand is just another 'hub' of Asian promiscuity. It does not discount the drivers actions. He was probably looking to get laid, admits he was smacked out, and got rejected big time. Let time unravel the punishment,acquittal or guilt.

rolleyes.gif

+2

seems the aging expat is loosing his marbles. Promiscuity is one thing rape a whole other thing.

Where is the detail, evidence, or proof that his actions amounted to what the law sees as rape? There are in fact no details at all. This report comes from a hole in the wall agency, do they use the English language perfectly?

Promiscuity? Well what about the actions, attitude, mood, behaviors etc., of the two young ladies in the report? There is no detail whatever on this point. Perhaps they are in fact promiscuous young woman (repeat perhaps), who even gave the boy some 'come on'.

I have twice been in girlie bars with guests from abroad when young farang women were being very lued. One farang girl (very drunk or high) had taken off her t shirt and bra and was encouraging farang and Thai men to suck her nipples. The other was 'assisting' a farang to have his hand down her panties and fondle her genitals.

Really, please supply full Name Address of the Bar please sounds like a good night out, Cheers. smile.png

Whatever happened to inoccent until proven guilty. Why give this persons full address out in the report. Are they hoping perhaps that the mob will go around to his home and metre out some kind of perverted justice to his poor unsuspecting family. Thailand, you have a long way to go before you catch up with the civilised world.

Really?

What about the Jimmy Savile sexual allegation cases now taking place within the UK and some other celebraties who have been dragged into the drama, and have already been annouced guilty by the public and media purely on allegations.

Justice in the so-called civilised world is trial by media, and Thailand is certainly not unique in this aspect.

• Like 2

2 Dutch girls almost raped by this muscled screw-driver? What kind of story is this? Dutch girls are solid made and ofter very muscled, or was it perhaps the other way around?

Why not say it straight and write "fat" - many of the tourist girls look like fat 45 year old mamas and are only 20 or so. I always smirk when I hear people in those typical American movies say "kids" to these 16 to 19 year olds who are fully matured, weigh 80 kilos and more and look like grown ups in their 30s. I'm quite sure that this van driving, drug addicted "wannabe Rambo" wouldn't have had much of a survival chance if both girls would have gone in a$$kick fist-fight mode... What's the charges? Loafing around with female guests in the van?

And, honestly - look at the typical FMP attending foreign girls... The way they dress AND act is easily misinterpreted as an invitation by a brainless van driver or those jet ski XXXXXXX. What else is new? coffee1.gif

Edited by Rooo
profanity

I know the tourist policeman in the picture , and he will come down hard on this thug ...

Nui

Yes he doesn't like when men are abusing women, he will not let this pass.

Edited by lom

Why not say it straight and write "fat" - many of the tourist girls look like fat 45 year old mamas and are only 20 or so. I always smirk when I hear people in those typical American movies say "kids" to these 16 to 19 year olds who are fully matured, weigh 80 kilos and more and look like grown ups in their 30s. I'm quite sure that this van driving, drug addicted "wannabe Rambo" wouldn't have had much of a survival chance if both girls would have gone in a$$kick fist-fight mode... What's the charges? Loafing around with female guests in the van?

And, honestly - look at the typical FMP attending foreign girls... The way they dress AND act is easily misinterpreted as an invitation by a brainless van driver or those jet ski f#^kers. What else is new? coffee1.gif

This is a case of fatism:

So little information in the OP which will lead to a lot of speculation.

Like: What condition were the ladies in?

Still, I suppose that he is "Innocent" until proven guilty, despite what the story suggests.

What on earth are you going on about? Have you lost your mind? Now the onus is on the ladies to prove they were innocent? Are you a 14th century Norwegian? A nordic commander? A spanish conquistador? What is your issue anyway? Lets condone the harrassing, and potential assault and rape of some innocent tourists, since we do not have enough information? Do you think these fareng women just call the police for kicks? They are bored, with nothing better to do? I recommend hundreds of hours of therapy for you. You have some real issues with women.

He doesnt have issues--he has subscriptions!!!===sorry saw the window and jumped thru it---cheesy.gif

So the bus driver did not take the two women to the hotel as they had paid for on their tour tickets but rather took them to a deserted quiet spot with intentions to do what exactly, reading some of the comments on the forum it looks like we have a few ex rapists giving derogatory remarks on the woman’s behaviour, it would be a rather boring full moon party if all the woman were to stay locked up in there hotels and only males at the full moon party.

if the girls had wanted to get laid they would probably have found someone at the party and gone home with them etc etc. they had done everything right, by their thinking, in that they used an agency to organise all the travel so they thought they would be perfectly safe and be dropped off in their hotel with no hassle. people trying to read other things into their actions are just using their imagination and prejudice.

So you have it on good authority that the two girsl are angels?

Oh my god, the rampant misogyny on Thai Visa is just mind-boggling...

• Like 2

The suspect was identified as Mr. Theerapong Seewawat, age 20, living at 165 moo7, Lankhoi, Papayom, Pattalung

Why do the cops so often insist on publishing the "suspect"'s full particulars including residential address? To me this seems not only plain dumb, but inappropriate and potentially dangerous for the accused (and if he is guilty then even more reason not to publish the particulars!).

• Like 2

The suspect was identified as Mr. Theerapong Seewawat, age 20, living at 165 moo7, Lankhoi, Papayom, Pattalung

Why do the cops so often insist on publishing the "suspect"'s full particulars including residential address? To me this seems not only plain dumb, but inappropriate and potentially dangerous for the accused (and if he is guilty then even more reason not to publish the particulars!).

Throwing in a lot of useless facts obscures the essential shortcomings in the report, I guess. :(