Filipino Wins Miss International Queen 2012

Lite Beer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe "queen" in the title should have given it away. But I clicked on this article in hopes of seeing a beautiful Pinay then I was like what is that black guy doing in the picture. Scroll down more; "Kevin?" Scroll back up. I've been duped. They are all katoeys.

I wish I looked that good and I'm a REAL female! whistling.gif

I am sure you could and it would probably take you a lot less time than those lads!

All you need is the right skin whitener, also for parts of your body not everybody can see......----w00t.gif

Technically I'm already the whitest girl on the block. I'm ginger and very pale skinned. wink.png I can save my money on those whitening creams.

dam_n. And I was going to offer my complimentary whitening cream application services.

The 'girls', do look amazing but the funniest thing is the name'Kevin' lmao ! They have gone to great effort to change everything about themselves in order to be something completely different, you would think they would change the name to suit their new persona.

Come to think of it I do know a female named Kevin. I've never asked. I have just preferred to keep it as one of those things that make you go "Hmmmm."

I quite like the one on the very left, with the kind of exposed left nip.

I'm happily married, but 8 beers and he's mine! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

From behind, on top, and in the dark, of course! rolleyes.gif

-mel.

I'm guessing the lefty is the 2011 winner from Thailand last year, since he/she is wearing a crown and suitably attired.

It's quite sad that in this day and age people are still so narrow minded. Everyone is indeed entitled to an opinion and everyone likes different things but you do not need to state something is "sick" just because it's not your thing.

I'm not attracted to ladyboys and they have no interest to me personally but at the end of the day they tried really hard to win the competition so fair play to them and they have made a good effort! Why can't you look on the positive side of it?

I personally think majority of Western men I see in Thailand who are old, fat, balding, dressed badly, sleazy looking with a young Thai girl on their arm look 'sick' but you don't see me saying it every time I see it. It's called controlling my tongue.

I am not saying you are not entitled to an opinion but if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all! Best policy IMHO.

• Like 1

This world is getting sicker by the day.

Dear Sir

Are we to infer from your comment that you and your likers have never berthed the brown canal barge and are damned proud of that fact?

Your humble servant

1p2

Edited by 15Peter20

The 'girls', do look amazing but the funniest thing is the name'Kevin' lmao ! They have gone to great effort to change everything about themselves in order to be something completely different, you would think they would change the name to suit their new persona.

Come to think of it I do know a female named Kevin. I've never asked. I have just preferred to keep it as one of those things that make you go "Hmmmm."

Have you ever met a Boy named Sue?

I'm a little surprised that some Thais are not screaming 'FIX" and demanding a re-run to see if the judges can get it right this next time. Maybe the decision was obviously politically motivated and the entire matter should be referred to a higher authority; it is what all the crooks do, ne c'est pas.

I think that beauty contests are just 'meat markets' but if the hard of thinking want them, then so be it. If it is alright for the ladies to enter and compete in such competitions then I see no reason why the third gender should not be allowed to do so without untoward comment from disinterested parties.

For once in my long and eventful life, may I wander into PC country? To display evenhandedness I demand that a competition be held to find the most grotesque, corpulent, shaven headed, tattooed, simian like specimen of humanity amongst the sex-pat community. Competing when totally pi$$ed will result in bonus marks being awarded. I can hardly wait to hear the interviews conducted with the competitors and listen to their plans to make the World a better place, how they assist in, and contribute to, charitable causes and to hear them sing paeans of praise regarding all things Thai.

This world is getting sicker by the day.

Dear Sir

Are we to infer from your comment that you and your likers have never berthed the brown canal barge and are damned proud of that fact?

Your humble servant

1p2

Right you are mate. Have never, don't have the desire and am happy with the money hole not the corn hole.

It's quite sad that in this day and age people are still so narrow minded...I personally think majority of Western men I see in Thailand who are old, fat, balding, dressed badly, sleazy looking with a young Thai girl on their arm look 'sick'....

:)

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

I personally think majority of Western men I see in Thailand who are old, fat, balding, dressed badly, sleazy looking with a young Thai girl on their arm look 'sick' but you don't see me saying it every time I see it. It's called controlling my tongue.

I am none of the above. And in my opinion it is still sick. My opinion. You have yours and I have mine.

It's quite sad that in this day and age people are still so narrow minded. Everyone is indeed entitled to an opinion and everyone likes different things but you do not need to state something is "sick" just because it's not your thing.

I'm not attracted to ladyboys and they have no interest to me personally but at the end of the day they tried really hard to win the competition so fair play to them and they have made a good effort! Why can't you look on the positive side of it?

I am not saying you are not entitled to an opinion but if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all! Best policy IMHO.

But you are showing your narrow minded ness. :-) some blokes can't help it if they are old, perhaps could eat less, but may have a thyroid condition, bald can't help that either, dress, yes probably could do better, look sleazy? Why do they have ear rings? Young girl on his arm?

I am none of the above. And in my opinion it is still sick. My opinion. You have yours and I have mine.

Thats because you may not realize many of those younger looking women are really not that young, albeit a thin figure makes them appear so. A high % of the women are quite "low end" so in actuality, they compliment each other. It is a symbiotic relationship, "money for honey" or "stale dough for cash" If it works for the people involved then who cares. Not all couples are akin to Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones.

May I add a personal comment... I'd rather have dinner with that Phillipino Ladyboy nurse than with the overwhelming majority of dumpsters I see expats with. We'd be 2 humans that could actually share interesting educated conversation and she/he looks dam_n good to boot. Much more interesting than an outing with the majority of the "usual" Thai female companions and their baby style english and very limited mentalities.

Edited by atyclb