• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whybother, on 2012-11-04 14:58:08, said:

Pimay1, on 2012-11-04 14:56:52, said:

whybother, on 2012-11-04 14:44:25, said:

Pimay1, on 2012-11-04 14:40:35, said:

This world is getting sicker by the day.

Why? This event has been going for 10 years.

Ok so I am a little behind. Then I will rephrase. This world is getting sicker by the day for the last 10 years. I know I will be bombarded by the PC folks but I will just take it with a smile and not get into a pissing contest.

Why is this "sick"?

Its called bigotry Why.

The too many quotes got me again.

If my opinion makes me a bigot in your guys eyes then so be it. I'll just leave it at that.

Ok so I am a little behind. Then I will rephrase. This world is getting sicker by the day for the last 10 years. I know I will be bombarded by the PC folks but I will just take it with a smile and not get into a pissing contest.

Why is this "sick"?

Its called bigotry Why.

If my opinion makes me a bigot in your guys eyes then so be it. I'll just leave it at that.

My question to you would be: why is it "PC" just to let people be, what they want to be and live, how they want to live?

• Like 2

"Three other Filipinos joined the pageant. One of them was Stefania Cruz, who won Miss Ripley's Popular Vote."

Now I know why our Filipino colleagues do sound so weird when speaking, thought it was just their bad English. Now I know that they're in the wrong body, or are they the fourth gender? I forgot it, shitty Alzheimer.....laugh.png

I wish I looked that good and I'm a REAL female! whistling.gif

I am sure you could and it would probably take you a lot less time than those lads!

All you need is the right skin whitener, also for parts of your body not everybody can see......----w00t.gif

"Three other Filipinos joined the pageant. One of them was Stefania Cruz, who won Miss Ripley's Popular Vote."

Now I know why our Filipino colleagues do sound so weird when speaking, thought it was just their bad English. Now I know that they're in the wrong body, or are they the fourth gender? I forgot it, shitty Alzheimer.....laugh.png

The "Believe It Or Not" prize. I'm not sure what we're supposed to believe ... or not?

As long as you can take it with a smile even being a little behind then I am sure the PC folk will not be upset and surely they will understand your not wanting any pissing going on during the whole thing.

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 1

Why is this "sick"?

Its called bigotry Why.

My question to you would be: why is it "PC" just to let people be, what they want to be and live, how they want to live?

Well I said I wouldn't get into a pissing contest but I will answer your question Doc. I just stated my own opinion on the subject. I do not care what these people do or who they do it with or without. I simply do not approve of this kind of lifestyle but to each his/her own as long as they do not try to include me. It was just my opinion and nothing else. I just think it takes a sick mind to do these things. Nothing more nothing less. If they want then have at it.

Why is this "sick"?

Its called bigotry Why.

Well I said I wouldn't get into a pissing contest but I will answer your question Doc. I just stated my own opinion on the subject. I do not care what these people do or who they do it with or without. I simply do not approve of this kind of lifestyle but to each his/her own as long as they do not try to include me. It was just my opinion and nothing else. I just think it takes a sick mind to do these things. Nothing more nothing less. If they want then have at it.

Fine.

I am sure you could and it would probably take you a lot less time than those lads!

All you need is the right skin whitener, also for parts of your body not everybody can see......----w00t.gif

Technically I'm already the whitest girl on the block. I'm ginger and very pale skinned. ;) I can save my money on those whitening creams.

Must admit I didn't read the first part through and thought hmm Kevin... Something's not right here. Tbh 'Kevin' doesn't look half bad. Not that I'm into LB's but i bet most here after 6/7 beers would. 5555

Kevin may send you to heaven :-)
  • Like 2

Why is this "sick"?

Its called bigotry Why.

Some people change their name numerous times and some change their gender...uh..once.

Have we just witnessed a Thai Visa chat up line? biggrin.png

The 'girls', do look amazing but the funniest thing is the name'Kevin' lmao ! They have gone to great effort to change everything about themselves in order to be something completely different, you would think they would change the name to suit their new persona.

Edited by GentlemanJim

Why is this "sick"?

You really need to ask?