Vets That Put Dogs Down

JaiLai

Does anyone know of a vet in Pattaya or surrounding area that will put down a very troublesome dog?

He is dangerous to animals and people and i have tried everything to train him over the last year but cannot.

It's very sad but i truly believe no other option.

Why does he need to be killed? Put a muzzle on him? Keep him in a secure area. Its the way you teach them, if you watch the dog whisperer there are many ways to deal with difficult dogs, putting them down is just an easy way out.

Yes, well noted.

This is what we are trying currently, no decisions will be without exhausting all other avenues.

Being mostly Buddhists, it can be difficult to find a Thai vet to put down a sick or old dog or cat. My vet wouldn't spay my cat one time because he suspected she might have been pregnant (she wasn't). Maybe try a Muslim vet on soi nern plug wan or Siam country club road as I suspect that Islam doesn't have such a strong taboo regarding the taking of all life.

I tried to have my GS put down the vet would not do it,now this dog was dieing, bleeding heavy from from the back end and could not walk at all,all that the vet would give me is the means to put the dog down my self,not a very nice thing to do to a pet that you have had from a pup.

Glad you are trying with him, a lot of people wouldnt bother. It really is sad to see when some dogs just cant get a along but sometimes they just need a push in the right direction, let them know who is boss and teach them how to behave. Good luck, I hope the story has a happy ending

Being mostly Buddhists, it can be difficult to find a Thai vet to put down a sick or old dog or cat. My vet wouldn't spay my cat one time because he suspected she might have been pregnant (she wasn't). Maybe try a Muslim vet on soi nern plug wan or Siam country club road as I suspect that Islam doesn't have such a strong taboo regarding the taking of all life.

from your post above you need to slow down as it seems you're down to your last remaining brain cell.