Pattaya Bike Week 2006

mraitchison

Same place as the previous 2 years, Can't remember the soi name but coming from Ambassodor city towards Pattaya its the soi on the left before the Chomtien traffic lights, From jomtien beach go right up the end and its the 2nd to last left turn, its located on the new link rd.

Blues Factory, East Coast Choppers and Heavens Harley shop have a joint 3 tent stand with music, bikes inc my partners newly modified harley which won chiang Mai and Udon bike shows.

Lam Morrison will be playing on the 18th at about 8pm.

Whole thing starts on the 17th. :o

Are you tenting it or staying in hotels?

My band of merry men will probably just ride down on the 18th since we are only an hour away.

Cheers for the info.

Looking forward to meeting you guys, if we can manage to find eachother, I ride a Black Honda Blackbird so keep an eye out and if spotted come say hello. Maybe we should all wear TVC teeshirts.

Are you tenting it or staying in hotels?

My band of merry men will probably just ride down on the 18th since we are only an hour away.

Cheers for the info.

Looking forward to meeting you guys, if we can manage to find eachother, I ride a Black Honda Blackbird so keep an eye out and if spotted come say hello. Maybe we should all wear TVC teeshirts.

OK, how will we know eachother, i will hang around my bike for a while maybe someone will spot me. Blackbird - Black helmet, ugly irish phecker

I will have to find a nice young lady with a good soundproof tent to stay with, leaving the Thai Wife in the UK,......... look forward to meeting you guys, i will come and look you up Dave, i will be riding a Honda Dragstar deep red with whitewalls.

There's a few guys from Buriram going down and some others from further north and maybe a few from Chiang Mai that I have heard are making the trip. I'll have to cab it down as the 900 isn't finished yet. :o Hope to meet a bunch of you guys.

Edited by Kringle

Will they have a tent this year giving the bikies lessons on how to w*nk?

With a comment like this one, all bikers would think that you must be the god of ######s and dammm sure not a Motorcycle rider. Go away if you don't like bikers, we don't need idiot comments from you. :o

Now, on a more thread related comment: What hotels are closest to the bike action going on in Pattaya? Will be going down there on Friday and need to find a room with at least AC that is safe and clean. I don't need anything flash as I think most of my time will be spent taking pics and seeing the different places and people that I know that live down there.

post-5078-1139798265_thumb.jpg

Will they have a tent this year giving the bikies lessons on how to w*nk?

I would have though you know how to do that already being one :o:D

My point entirely -I know how to...I'm not over 50 and still learning!

I can even spell "thought"...

BIKERS don't need to but maybe you and BF can set up tent to show BIKIES. I'll let you have a pull on the "pipe" after a hot days ride.