Thai Judgment

payak

I don't believe there is much evil happening in Thailand, or that many foreigners would encounter said evil if it were to happen. Evil is rare in all societies. Not to be confused with greed or corruption which are entirely different from evil and extremely common.

I have met (and heard many stories about) evil Thai women.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now here is the thing that amuses me, does not bother me but amuses me, outside of my wife's direct family and very few close friends, they see him as almost saintly, "oh he good good man he buy me many thing he nice man".

The wife's family and the close friends probably like him as well, but they are being polite to you about it. They know you like to go on and on and on about him.

• Like 2

I don't believe there is much evil happening in Thailand, or that many foreigners would encounter said evil if it were to happen. Evil is rare in all societies. Not to be confused with greed or corruption which are entirely different from evil and extremely common.

I have met (and heard many stories about) evil Thai women.

How many have you met?

• Like 1

You don't get on then ?

no he's me get on fine, but it does not change the shallowness i see, the hangers on.

he done me a favour, keeps them away from me.

So you get along with him and your backstabbing him on Thai Visa!thumbsup.gif

BTW is that you 2 in your avatar?

when i say get along i dont mean we hold hands together, your full of it if you say you never talk about people.

now here is the thing that amuses me, does not bother me but amuses me, outside of my wife's direct family and very few close friends, they see him as almost saintly, "oh he good good man he buy me many thing he nice man".

The wife's family and the close friends probably like him as well, but they are being polite to you about it. They know you like to go on and on and on about him.

it came up from the others talking about him endlessly, you see he buys everything, they love it, then talk about what a buffalo he is behind his back, i was observing and talking about it here, i expected your response it was so predictable on here.

Edited by payak

here's how it stands, no one here knows him.

I come here and write about what type of person he is, he cheats on his wife, that means you cheat on you children to, he is a drunk, he is generally rude to thai people.

the expected response here, he is defended, what does that say, people here obviously see themselves in this story, the village idiot with all the cash being played, but laughed at when he is passed out, "oh look, buffalo buy for us again,shhh here he come".

they should not put there hands out if they dont like him,

You really are full of sh

explain, do you hang with people and kiss there ass if you dont like them, and take from them, why am i full of shit because i dont.

"should"s, aren't you?

explain, do you hang with people and kiss there ass if you dont like them, and take from them, why am i full of shit because i dont.

Trying to be funny - full of "should's" as in (IMO) overly judgmental.

People are almost universally hypocritical and self-serving, laugh at the boss' jokes etc.

Why should poor villagers be any different if some sucker's happy to buy them a meal and some whiskey or whatever?

And what business is any of this of yours?

You do what you feel is right and let the fools get on with their lives, you'll enjoy your short stay here much more before it's time to shuffle off this mortal coil.

Trying to be funny - full of "should's" as in (IMO) overly judgmental.

People are almost universally hypocritical and self-serving, laugh at the boss' jokes etc.

Why should poor villagers be any different if some sucker's happy to buy them a meal and some whiskey or whatever?

And what business is any of this of yours?

You do what you feel is right and let the fools get on with their lives, you'll enjoy your short stay here much more before it's time to shuffle off this mortal coil.

its no real business of mine, just a curiosity, if we all sat here and kept on saying what business is it of yours this frum would be empty, not that this thread is any of your business right.

nothing wrong with making an observation.

Edited by payak

its no real business of mine, just a curiosity, if we all sat here and kept on saying what business is it of yours this frum would be empty, not that this thread is any of your business right.

nothing wrong with making an observation.

It's true that many threads end up by members slagging each other off, but that isn't often the whole basis for the original post - most OPs involve a worthwhile question or observation where the OP is honestly trying to figure things out, not just get support for their negative judgment about someone they find annoying.

Did we find out what a deviate of the highest order is yet?

you live in thailand and you dont know.

you live in thailand and you dont know.

I think very few live in Thailand why; I came for the culture and temples. What do you know that I don't?

it is unachievable, once you think you've found it someone comes up with a higher order.

I there some kind of rank? Or is there like an Issan deviates club? I realize marriage in Issan has driven more than one man to sex but is that really being a deviate?

not if you are a deviate, hard for eg a killer to judge a killer.

thats why your struggling to understand

Are you calling me a deviate? smile.png

A killer is someone who kills someone. That is obvious to everyone; killer or not.

I know what a killer is. A killer is someone who kills someone.

What is a deviate? Especially important if you are calling me a deviate.

Edited by chiangmaikelly
  • Like 1

It does sound as though Payak is a tad envious of the respect this bloke gets from the villagers.

If I were you I'd get in there too. You may as well get a gut full of free ale than a belly full of bile pal...

People are more likely to look down on you as a bitter sod if you just sit at home whining on the internet about this bloke....

As for those who don't think Thailand has ever been colonised, how would you address the common argument that since the 1950s, with the creation of the SEAsian "Buffer State", Thailand was colonised economically by the US?

IMHO, lots of white people come to Asia with a sense of guilt, a sort of karmic debt for the colonialism of the past.

I was deep into it until i came to live in Thailand, to discover that the poor lady i was buying the drinks from, despite being more pricey than elsewhere, is the owner of countless houses, boats, cars and plots of farmland.

She's my landlady now, and she looks as poor as ever.

Any white person that is in Thailand feeling guilty about colonialism is an IDIOT.

Thailand has never been a colony of any country.

The kind of guilt he's referring to is a more diffuse one toward brown people in general.

And the fact that Thailand has never been a colony isn't nearly as important as the Thais would like to think, except to their over-inflated nationalistic pride.

Well, not necessarily brown people, i remember as a young boy, being stuck in my deep feelings when i saw the picture of the young Vietnamese girl being burnt by napalm bombs, walking naked and crying desperately among indifferent , full geared American soldiers.

I read later she was adopted and given an education by some wonderful American family.

I still think Europeans and Americans have a lot to be forgiven.

No one has more to be forgiven than the UK, only one hundred years ago they ruled over two thirds of the world.

to many, but not all, just so many ladies judge a man by how much he gives her.

there are some amazing men they probably miss out ion who have less to give, but if they wised up would enjoy there time with them more.

From what I've seen ....... the more you give them, the less they like you.

I don't completely agree but you may have substantial information to prove your statement.

I just feel don't extend what isn't Ok to lose. Is that reasonable?

It does sound as though Payak is a tad envious of the respect this bloke gets from the villagers.

If I were you I'd get in there too. You may as well get a gut full of free ale than a belly full of bile pal...

People are more likely to look down on you as a bitter sod if you just sit at home whining on the internet about this bloke....

As for those who don't think Thailand has ever been colonised, how would you address the common argument that since the 1950s, with the creation of the SEAsian "Buffer State", Thailand was colonised economically by the US?

Interesting thought. Deserves a new thread. Thailand became a member of SEATO in the 1950's upon the discovery of the newly found “Thai Autonomous Region” in Yunnan Province (South China) - apparently feeling threatened by potential Chinese communist subversion on its land. SEATO was based in Bangkok and it's first Secretary General was Thai.

read all the posts and you will see this makes no sense, people always jump in after reading 1 page its rude.

not if you are a deviate, hard for eg a killer to judge a killer.

thats why your struggling to understand

Are you calling me a deviate? smile.png

A killer is someone who kills someone. That is obvious to everyone; killer or not.

I know what a killer is. A killer is someone who kills someone.

What is a deviate? Especially important if you are calling me a deviate.

in my opinion, not that it matters.

cheating on your wife is not normal behaviour for normal good people.

you seem to be supporting his behaviour that deviates from what is considered by most including the lady he made a marital promise to be wrong.

hence the reason i use the word deviate.