Have You Got Real Love

kevvy

Yes, it IS about the money! See any homeless guys with a hot lady in tow? NEVER.

When I was young and broke in america the girls ignored me. Now that I have "big money" here I get all the attention. Why is that?

I grew up in a small town. Everybody knew each other. By the time I was 18 I had exhausted the possibilities for new female companionship. So I moved to the big city. Toronto, Chicago and a couple of more. People told me that girls in the big city would ask me for my business card before they would talk to me at the bar. I laughed. I was handsome, educated and well spoken and I could dance. But darned if they weren't right. Women asked me for my business card before they would talk to me. There I was a young man at Butch McGuire's handing out business cards. I felt like a side of beef.

post-73727-0-26839800-1352619323_thumb.j

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My advice is NEVER get married to a Thai woman unless you've lived here for AT LEAST 3 years.

NEVER build a house until you've been married AT LEAST 5 years.

And you are talking about building 30 frigging houses - this has to be a joke, no one could be that stupid, surely.

And he is under the impression that he is the 100% owner of the company, despite the many warnings about foreigners buying land using nominees or nominee Thai shareholders in a company.

I knew a bloke once that set up a company so that he could buy his house and own it 100%. I told him that was not possible, but he went ahead because his lawyer insisted that it was OK.

He was evicted from the house after a while because the house belonged to his lawyer.

• Like 1

And he is under the impression that he is the 100% owner of the company, despite the many warnings about foreigners buying land using nominees or nominee Thai shareholders in a company. I knew a bloke once that set up a company so that he could buy his house and own it 100%. I told him that was not possible, but he went ahead because his lawyer insisted that it was OK. He was evicted from the house after a while because the house belonged to his lawyer.

FINALLY. I thought maybe I was losing it or there was some secret I wasn't in on as to how this guy was working his magic.

Why did it take two full days for this huge pile of misinformation to remain uncorrected here?

where are all these new estate villages in the middle of nakhon knowwhere.

only old villages with the odd scattering of a few farang bought houses, never a whole village.

and you never answered the question, your first girl never quite had her visa and you say they would not send her home, thats bs.

easy as hell to council a sponsorship, reight up to the last minute.

she was my wife then and not a sponsorship , and you are wrong as I did ring up immigration to tell them and as she was so close in getting her permanent visa they said they could not send her back ... and you know this law right?? you were there, were you .it is not b/s as you say /

Yes, it IS about the money! See any homeless guys with a hot lady in tow? NEVER.

When I was young and broke in america the girls ignored me. Now that I have "big money" here I get all the attention. Why is that?

Money isnt everything but it is a BIG DEAL. Try living in thailand or anywhere without it.