Have You Got Real Love

kevvy

I first came to LOS 8 years ago and made friends with my tour guide.After I went back to my country I kept in touch with him. I caught with him one year later and he invited me to a party which i went too.I met a lady who UI seemed to cet on with as she spoke English, well to cut a long story we ended up being together , i left for home promising that i would keep in touch which i did. I seen her 6 months later and stayed with her for 3 weeks and had a great time .We decided that we were good for each other as she treated me like a king ..WOW..After 1 month she told me she lost her job so I sent her $1000 each month as she had a home to look after . After 12 months she came here on a fiance visa and we had to marry within 9 months which we dome , everything was great for the first 12 months and then I got sick and had to be in hospital for 5 months . She would come and see me everyday , but the money was running out after 3 months as I was only getting sickness pension , so she got herself a job and then she would only see me 3 times a week . Then it got to only 2 times a week and each time she came in she was wearing new clothes and wearing makeup. When I got out I was in a wheelchair and could not work . She told me she wanted to go out with girl friends and when the time came she left as she said she had ro meet hem down the road . I followed her in my wheelchair and seen her get into a car with another man . You all know what happen next , after she got her permanent residence she left and got a unit for herself . So next was the divoce and she told me she would have done anything to get to Australia.

Now ....After 6 years I went back to Thailand as I really love it then , I meet another lady who was great (not a bar girl) this time I told her I had no money becasuse of what happened to me , and she told me she would look after me if

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wanted to stay with her. I did and she looked after me as she was a manager with the ford motor company. This lasted for 6 months , she done everything for me , paid bills and feed me and took me everywhere. rthen I told her I have money in the bank and she got a little angry but understood , that was 4nearly 4 years ago and we are so happy and for once in my life I know what real love is , its not about money .Now we are going to build a vilage of 38 houses ... I am a lucky man now.

does everyone feel they had a second chance

sorry for the 2 posts

ok then.

I thought it took longer to get permanent residence than the time you say?...for exactly the reasons you say.

Least you found a good 1 now...good luck!

Edited by krisb

sorry it took 2 years for her to get the permanent residence and 3/4 years for citizenship......

yes i am using my money in my company name and I am the only one who can sign , I also have a lawyer helping me as well , and a architect . I have a builder who only gets paid for the work he has done , its all going great .

she got her permanent residence after 2 years and can get her citizenship after another 2/3 years

I am using my money , but now I have a company which I am the director and my daughter is one as well and a big legal firm. they control everything for me , i also have an architect. No one can get the money unless I sign the check ,the construction ream only gets paid when work is competed each stage .My wife has nothing to do with it only to help translate some docs. She still works and does not want to give it up.

she got her permanent residence after 2 years and can get her citizenship after another 2/3 years

I am using my money , but now I have a company which I am the director and my daughter is one as well and a big legal firm. they control everything for me , i also have an architect. No one can get the money unless I sign the check ,the construction ream only gets paid when work is competed each stage .My wife has nothing to do with it only to help translate some docs. She still works and does not want to give it up.

Who owns the land and therefore the buildings?

It's nice to read a positive story that you got a second chance but it was a bit misleading. All relationships inevitably have a financial aspect but your post made it sound like you were broke and your new partner was wealthy enough to care for you and build a village of houses for future financial security. You wrote that 'it's not about the money', well, if it's your money paying for everything then it most certainly is.

• Like 1

Have you got real love? is the question ,well my first two marriages the answer was yes ,untill we divorced ,now i have been married for 20 years and have a son in uni, we have lived in Thailand and the UK , she still takes care of me when i am sick and gives me a kiss in the morning when we wake up so i reckon the answer is yes ,now if only i can wean her off the handbags and shoes.

• Like 1

Have you got real love? is the question ,well my first two marriages the answer was yes ,untill we divorced ,now i have been married for 20 years and have a son in uni, we have lived in Thailand and the UK , she still takes care of me when i am sick and gives me a kiss in the morning when we wake up so i reckon the answer is yes ,now if only i can wean her off the handbags and shoes.

Handbags and shoes. No matter the nationality, age, or socioeconomic background it's virtually universal to the female species: you can never have enough of them (even if your budget only allows cheap ones - the more the better).

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

• Like 1

Handbags and shoes. No matter the nationality, age, or socioeconomic background it's virtually universal to the female species: you can never have enough of them (even if your budget only allows cheap ones - the more the better).

oh God i should be so lucky she liked cheap ones,even the fakes cost near 5000 baht ,but then they are perfect copies of mullberry (her most treasuredones at the moment)smile.png

• Like 1

not always the case.

as for the above story did you let her get her visa after you saw her with the other man, or was it to late did she have it already.

not always the case.

as for the above story did you let her get her visa after you saw her with the other man, or was it to late did she have it already.

Not always the case? Do you mean to say that not every single woman in the world is exactly the same? Wow, the things you learn on the internet.

(Hint: A] I was deliberately making a broad generalization B] Are you familiar with the meaning of "virtually"?)

sorry it took 2 years for her to get the permanent residence and 3/4 years for citizenship......

yes i am using my money in my company name and I am the only one who can sign , I also have a lawyer helping me as well , and a architect . I have a builder who only gets paid for the work he has done , its all going great .

Can Farangs build houses for sale , I know you can't own the land , but can you build for sale on other peoples or have a company that does this ?

Sorry, but there is something wrong with your timeline.....

I first came to LOS 8 years ago

After 6 years I went back to Thailand as I really love it then , I meet another lady
that was 4nearly 4 years ago and we are so happy and for once

You first came to Thailand 8 years ago, yet your story spans more than 10 years

Well in my case they've left me for greener pastures long before they have discretionary income for such extravagances.

When they show up for return visits (usually from overseas) they do tend to have nice accessories though.

WRT the OP, I'm afraid that along with nearly everyone I know who arranges their partnerships on the basis of "true love" he's just setting himself up for a fall.

But hey it's all learning experience isn't it, if it doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Can Farangs build houses for sale , I know you can't own the land , but can you build for sale on other peoples or have a company that does this ?

A foreigner (not just farang) can indeed participate in a company in the real estate development business and share in the profits.

The legal requirements are designed to ensure that this participation is on a minority basis only.

The scam artists acting as lawyers and government officials in this arena will assure you that their arrangements will effectively work around the law's intention, but IMO 90% of the time the foreigner will end up the victim of deliberate fraud.

For those already successful in this business on an international scale, it is quite possible that proper international lawyers could be find to give solid advice in this area, but doing so successfully won't IMO be possible on a scale lower than tens of millions of capital up front.

Which monies would most likely be more profitably invested in less risky jurisdictions where the rule of law gets more than lip service.

not always the case.

it was too late as the Australian immigration said to me "quote" she has been here for nearly 2 years so she will still get it "unquote"

Farangs can have a company here and then the company can buy land in the company name .

The question for me is why?

I'm assuming 38 houses won't be cheap.

Unless you can afford to walk away fro a loss like that, why would you bother?

Wouldn't you be better off just putting your money into a term deposit in Oz?

Regards

Will

Bloody hell there's some glass half empty people on here. Kevvy puts a positive story on here and there are people that just want to spray their negativity.

I say, good luck to you and your wife.

• Like 2

Bloody hell there's some glass half empty people on here. Kevvy puts a positive story on here and there are people that just want to spray their negativity.

You can honestly imagine a happy ending to this scenario?

Sure I wish him all the best. . .

• Like 1

i was thinking the same ... yes it will work as i have a great wife and a good team behind me .. thanks

Absolutely. I can also imagine a very sad one. Both are totally plausible to me - but my ability to see the future is perhaps not as great as yours.

EDIT TO ADD:

I sincerely wish you luck Kevvy.

Edited by SteeleJoe

The question for me is why?

I'm assuming 38 houses won't be cheap.

Unless you can afford to walk away fro a loss like that, why would you bother?

Wouldn't you be better off just putting your money into a term deposit in Oz?

Regards

Will

well , i could do that but what for to ger 5% and then have to pay bloody tax to the government and the wife cannot work there for at least 12 months and what can she do , even though she is a manger here , her English is ok but cannot understand Aussie slang as well . here i can double my money in 12 months , i have studied this and it was a real job in just getting approval but we done it , now the houses start in stages .